over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much alcohol ya drink?

You know, when it comes to drinking, I've got my own routine. On weekends, I usually opt for a few drinks. Not a big fan of beer. My go-to choices are vodka or Jack Daniels, and I'll have around 5 or 6 shots. It's all about finding that balance, right?
Calories-wise, it's around 350-400 for me, but I don't sweat it too much. Everyone has their own way of winding down. I've even had some crazy workout sessions after sipping a beer. Fun times!
But hey, it's essential to keep things in check and know your limits. If anyone's curious or needs some guidance, maybe look into Aberdeen rehab. They've got some useful info for those who want to explore their relationship with alcohol.
I drink about 8 times a year but I drink it all

I need to stop. I drink very infrequently but when I do and make up for lost time and it's stupid. Some people would probably be shocked what I went through last Sat-Sun. It's taken me 5 days to get over the hangover. So I have told myself that's it but it's definitely a hard habit to break when all your mates do the same but it needs to be done.

I should add to this when I drink it's just a social thing. I would never drink if I felt down. I don't think I have ever drank a single alcoholic drink if not going out... literally in my entire life. I have never drank alcohol during dinner or to relax at home. I solely drink to get drunk and have fun. Plus I have an annoyingly high tolerance so I may go out and have 20+ double cognac and cokes etc but you would never know. I don't slur my words and I can't recall the last time I was really drunk. I handle it well and I have fun and after a certain point it just stops doing anything it's just more toxicity but regardless how many drinks I have the hang over is usually brutal and that is what ruins it for me. I would love to be able to go out and have 5 drinks all night and I will have to start trying harder to do that. My next night out will probably be April and I will be following certain rules when I do go out :eek:

I need to stop. I drink very infrequently but when I do and make up for lost time and it's stupid. Some people would probably be shocked what I went through last Sat-Sun. It's taken me 5 days to get over the hangover. So I have told myself that's it but it's definitely a hard habit to break when all your mates do the same but it needs to be done.
The important question is were there birds involved.

If not I’d say yes this is a problem

The important question is were there birds involved.

If not I’d say yes this is a problem

There are always birds involved :D

I guess that means it's full steam ahead with the drinking 😄🕺🍾🍹🍸🥃🍷🥂🍻

There are always birds involved :D

I guess that means it's full steam ahead with the drinking 😄🕺🍾🍹🍸🥃🍷🥂🍻
At your age with no intention of settling down, just pick your birds carefully, in case you get that phone call telling you there’s a mini Elvia on the way

I thought you were talking about the morning 4-5am birds. Which usually you hear when you add.......something else.

I thought you were talking about the morning 4-5am birds. Which usually you hear when you add.......something else.

I don't think I have been home before 4am on a night out in over 10 years :D

So…gentlemen..I drank a whole bottle of blantons tonight..well, I started at 1845 hours and it’s 2248 hours now..had a dance party with my children (toddlers)the entire time until they passed out from just having fun with their dad..

Sometimes drinking has its place..you don’t have to be sad, a loser, but or depressed to have a good time..I know I’m a goddamn child at heart..but it’s why I have survived this far.

I don’t drink out of sadness, depression, or anger…more of a fun amplifier..the fun part of my brain is destroyed by bullshit of my past..if you are going to drink or not..know why..don’t drink to get drunk, and don’t not drink because some asshole told you too..sometimes a man just needs to be a fucken man

I drink a maybe once a month with the wife or the work group. It’s only one or two drinks because I'm always driving, which is intentional so I don’t drink too much.

Drinking fun, but too much just fucks me up now.

Pretty much just on occasional weekends and definitely more weekends in the summer. Sometimes I’ll have a glass of wine or a beer right before bed to help with sleep and the occasional weekday dinner out with maybe 3-4 beers , just depends on how hard im dieting.
I’m currently living in a small beach town that’s sleepy in the winter and comes to life in the summer with people coming in from 3 major cities within a couple of hours.
It’s hard not to partake when things like this are going on close by

I wake up at 0400 to train M-F so I really only have a few drinks on Saturday nights. Moved from beer to Johnny Walker Black.

I wake up at 0400 to train M-F so I really only have a few drinks on Saturday nights. Moved from beer to Johnny Walker Black.
So, I’m a huge scotch snob..but Johnny walker black is solid..I always keep a few bottles for guest..it’s so inoffensive..everyone will drink and like Johnny walker black

So, I’m a huge scotch snob..but Johnny walker black is solid..I always keep a few bottles for guest..it’s so inoffensive..everyone will drink and like Johnny walker black
My dad is a big scotch guy. Honestly I'm more of an Irish Whiskey fan but lately I've been enjoying the black.

Have you had the Blue? Pretty pricey and probably overrated but I’ve sipped it a couple time and it was pretty good.

Doesn’t even compare to the price some of these people are people are paying for bourbon

Every person i know either socially or professionally who are 35 or older and are routine/heavy beer drinkers ( beer not liquor) look like complete shit. All of them, male or female. They all seem to have similar, round, symmetry about them with their faces that make them appear morbidly obese. Most of them constantly look exhausted from poor sleep so they probably lack the energy to do any type of exercise. For the record i’m not some judgemental prick, im just surprised how fat & round beers can make certain people.

Yeah, beer wrecks me. The residual sugars that the yeast can't break down get me bloated worse than anything. I mostly drink bourbon, but a weekend of beer and my waist will blow out 4" for a few days.

Yeah, beer wrecks me. The residual sugars that the yeast can't break down get me bloated worse than anything. I mostly drink bourbon, but a weekend of beer and my waist will blow out 4" for a few days.
Dude that's exactly what I started noticing. It did not matter if I drank Corona, Coors Light, high test IPA.....all of them would leave me feeling bloated eventually. A couple glasses of whiskey or scotch and I'm relaxed and feeling nice, no need to go like 10 beers deep lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear