Votes: 42 6.5%
  • i use slin ONLY one time a day

Votes: 24 3.7%
  • i use slin MULTIPLE times a day

Votes: 29 4.5%
  • i have never used slin

Votes: 234 36.1%

• Total voters
How are you guys liking dosing twice a day? Also, would splitting the dose and doing say 6 IU both pre and postW be better than doing 12 IU's at once preW?

I personally do anywhere from 6-10 IU's humalog preW and love the stuff, but I'm always down to try a different protocol.

So the million dollar question..... from all of those who have experimented, what would you estimate the return in lean mass was?

Never used slin.

So the million dollar question..... from all of those who have experimented, what would you estimate the return in lean mass was?

I have yet to see anything that puts on quality size like this does. Right now at 265 I can wear and fill out all the clothes I was wearing when I bulked to 290 lbs.

20 r in am, 20 pre and 20 post. Def puts some water weight or fat me even with low carbs. ie less than 7 per iu. Less vascularity for me even while maintaining tren dose around a gram. Sacrificing leaness and vascularity for the sake of size right now. Only gained 4 pounds in a month and I believe it to not be muscle. This due to less vascularity. My belly fat is noticeably less IMO prolly due to gh. But my clothes def are tighter.

Hey guys, newbie here on the board, and not a competitor as far as BB goes, just a dude who started out a fat boy as a kid, then a beanpole after puberty. When I started lifting about 17 years ago I was 140lbs, now I'm a pretty solid 255lbs, but of course I want more.

My issue, is due to the obesity as a kid, I have mid-section adipose fat, but I'm going for laser lipo in next couple of weeks to deal with that, so I'm open to using slin again. I messed with it not knowing shit back about 10 years ago, got mediocre results and nearly slipped into a coma one night, so I backed off.

I'm currently running a low level stack of nandralone, cypionate and enanthate with some old hgh I had that surprised me by still being active. I have enough hgh for about 2 mos, and I want to maximize what I can get out of it until I can afford more later.

I got myself some humulin r, and read this entire thread, this morning I did 2 iu pwo, my carb drink with my bcaa's and creatine, then 2 more iu powo and 2 iu hgh. I ate a couple of times, and while I did feel a little sluggish, I obviously survived because I'm typing this.

My concern is there seems to be a wide variance of opinions on both dosage and timing of both slin and hgh as well as food. I want to get good gains, but I also don't want to take crazy risks, note, I said crazy. Any guy who bangs juice and what-not takes risks, so I'm there already.

I'd really appreciate some level-headed advice. The stack is 100 cyp/100 enanthate/50 nandralone, so yeah, it's baby steps, but my days of a gram a week of sustanon are over. I'm bald and hairy and 115lbs heavier than when I started, I just want that last 25-30 lbs. I'm 5'8" and want to hit a nice solid 275-280 at around 15%-17% bf. I'm more into strength and beefy.

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Hey guys, newbie here on the board, and not a competitor as far as BB goes, just a dude who started out a fat boy as a kid, then a beanpole after puberty. When I started lifting about 17 years ago I was 140lbs, now I'm a pretty solid 255lbs, but of course I want more.

My issue, is due to the obesity as a kid, I have mid-section adipose fat, but I'm going for laser lipo in next couple of weeks to deal with that, so I'm open to using slin again. I messed with it not knowing shit back about 10 years ago, got mediocre results and nearly slipped into a coma one night, so I backed off.

I'm currently running a low level stack of nandralone, cypionate and enanthate with some old hgh I had that surprised me by still being active. I have enough hgh for about 2 mos, and I want to maximize what I can get out of it until I can afford more later.

I got myself some humulin r, and read this entire thread, this morning I did 2 iu pwo, my carb drink with my bcaa's and creatine, then 2 more iu powo and 2 iu hgh. I ate a couple of times, and while I did feel a little sluggish, I obviously survived because I'm typing this.

My concern is there seems to be a wide variance of opinions on both dosage and timing of both slin and hgh as well as food. I want to get good gains, but I also don't want to take crazy risks, note, I said crazy. Any guy who bangs juice and what-not takes risks, so I'm there already.

I'd really appreciate some level-headed advice. The stack is 100 cyp/100 enanthate/50 nandralone, so yeah, it's baby steps, but my days of a gram a week of sustanon are over. I'm bald and hairy and 115lbs heavier than when I started, I just want that last 25-30 lbs. I'm 5'8" and want to hit a nice solid 275-280 at around 15%-17% bf. I'm more into strength and beefy.

Thanks guys

You may should create your own thread asking this so guys dont miss your question........nice avatar by the way, i shoulda grabbed that one ;)

On average 20 units with my pre workout meal which is about 2-2.5 hours pre workout. Intra workout I sip on 70 grams of gatorade, 50 grams of whey with 10 grams of bcaa.

Post workout, 60 grams of carbs from oats with 2 scoops of whey

1 hour later, 200 grams of yogurt with 40 grams of carbs from cereal, maybe a peach

1 hour later could be 5 whole eggs or 2 quest protein bars.

You may should create your own thread asking this so guys dont miss your question........nice avatar by the way, i shoulda grabbed that one ;)

Well, my take is this is a known hardcore board with pro guys hanging out, and as a result I figured that this thread addressed my question, and as a newb I didn't want to come into this house and start a thread that might piss guys off when a perfectly viable one already existed, so I tagged along.

I am pretty serious about what I do, but competition has never been really either an option or a goal. I'm 48, and old enough to have been one of the last polio kids, and my left calve is sorta screwed up. I've had to train it independently very hard to have anything that remotely resembles symmetry to my right calve, and I know I would have been toast if I had tried to compete with that deficiency. Plus, I've got more ink than hair, and I'm a gorilla. :D So my gig is being a big latin thug looking freak who can talk in complete sentences and work in the corporate IT world.

On an off-track subject moparfreak360, whatcha runnin'? I have two Chryslers. a 2008 300C SRT8 with a stroked 426 and a Magnuson TVS2300 running 11 psi with a Paramount Performance NAG1 and a Quaife helical cut gear diff going into DSS 1000 hp axles and hubs. American Racing Headers 1 7/8" long tubes and the 3" catback they make. I also have a fairly stock Crossfire SRT6 coupe. I live, breathe and eat lifting and horsepower. Kinda the same thing to me.

Mike

On average 20 units with my pre workout meal which is about 2-2.5 hours pre workout. Intra workout I sip on 70 grams of gatorade, 50 grams of whey with 10 grams of bcaa.

1 hour later, 200 grams of yogurt with 40 grams of carbs from cereal, maybe a peach

Dude... that's getting into a pretty scary range for me. That's right about what I was doing way back in the day when I nearly went under one night. Are you diabetic?

Dude... that's getting into a pretty scary range for me. That's right about what I was doing way back in the day when I nearly went under one night. Are you diabetic?

No, not diabetic. I only do it on training days, so 4 days a week. I never feel hypo. Had one incident, which I predicted I could go hypo, as I had kept my slin up, despite the fact I had lowered cals and carbs. I was ready the second it happened though...

My body is getting plenty of carbs and protein during the peak. I get my last carb meal 6 hours post shot, then eat another meal and the slin has cleared by then. I consider the way I do it to be very safe and effective!

No, not diabetic. I only do it on training days, so 4 days a week. I never feel hypo. Had one incident, which I predicted I could go hypo, as I had kept my slin up, despite the fact I had lowered cals and carbs. I was ready the second it happened though...

My body is getting plenty of carbs and protein during the peak. I get my last carb meal 6 hours post shot, then eat another meal and the slin has cleared by then. I consider the way I do it to be very safe and effective!

ritchie, no disrespect intended dude... I'm just being way cautious, because I'd rather build up than go overboard and fuck myself over. What made me question is it seems you are hitting the slin way before your carbs if I read your post right, doesn't that make you feel all shitty?

ritchie, no disrespect intended dude... I'm just being way cautious, because I'd rather build up than go overboard and fuck myself over. What made me question is it seems you are hitting the slin way before your carbs if I read your post right, doesn't that make you feel all shitty?

about feeling shitty with all them carbs? Oh no! I'm an ecto, would do something very close to this even without slin. But tonight, I just did 25 units and it's nothing I've never done. I slightly bumped up my pre workout carbs in my meal of 1.2 cups of oats from 1 cup, 2 cups of frozen berries and 2 scoops of whey, those 2 stayed the same.

That's close to 100 grams if not... Of carbs, I've gone higher but feel heavy during my training. But don't forget, I train a good 2.5 hours later, the slin happens to be peaking then as well. Gonna up my intr carbs to 100 today, just to be safe. And even when dieting, I don't go lower than 50 grams of intra workout carbs.

Post workout carbs will remain the same. My meal 1 hour later will have another 100 grams. But vector cereal in 200 grams of yogurt with a fruit and protein goes down easily, and my body is screaming for it.

So the definition of overboard is very individual on this one. I don't see any gains really under 15 units.

happy slin days!

Are you using the Humalog or the Humulin R? I'm using the Humulin R.

Thanks guys

Last 25-30lb, is that all? Do you realize how much actual muscle that is? If your 115lb havier than the start, be glad if you gain even 1lb!

Eating like this, how fat are you rightnow? Are you getting laner or gaining fat?

Eating like this, how fat are you rightnow? Are you getting laner or gaining fat?

I'm not fat, I'm gaining back weight and fullnes I lost as I had a neck injury, was out for 2 weeks, just completing my third week back. And before the injury I had lost size doing that german volume shit. Did that for 3 weeks.

I'm 226 now, looking full, when I hit 230, I will add clen and t3 to keep extra fat off. I will only do this until mid october. So not the biggest dude ever, but I like the look I have, so I'm happy and get away with reasonably low doses... I may lean out for a week the last week of slin use and lower my slin as I lower my cals. I just want to be 225 lean which is pretty much my maintenance, trying to maybe push myself up a few pounds with this run.

I'm also eating, purposely, on training days, high cal hamburgers for lunch often with ice cream after, and on days I don't train I gotta eat pizza otherwise I just don't gain.

isn't it most effective taken lower dose with every meal then a huge amount pre or post work out?

isn't it most effective taken lower dose with every meal then a huge amount pre or post work out?

I got no proof of this, but I feel what you're suggesting is a good way to become diabetic. My pre workout dose is still active during the post, so all those carbs are really being absorbed well.

I've done it twice a day a few times, but on my off days, I need high fat meals, so using slin then is not a good option for me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear