Votes: 42 6.5%
  • i use slin ONLY one time a day

Votes: 24 3.7%
  • i use slin MULTIPLE times a day

Votes: 29 4.5%
  • i have never used slin

Votes: 234 36.1%

• Total voters
I use 5ius of novel r post workout.I am a newbie when it comes to insulin so i am going slow.

NONE!!!! IMO ITS NOT. WOTH THE HEALTH RISK

Haha you're on the wrong board brother. Everything you put in your body can kill you in one way or another.

1.How much insulin do you usually use in a day when you are "on" slin? 5 units

2. what kind of slin do you like best and why? Humalog. Fast acting

3.what is the point of dimminishing returns with slin? Never used over 10 iu so not sure

4. what is the protocol that worked best for you? 5 iu PWO w creatine and glucose 30-4o min later.

feel free to answer the above questions only if you want to but hope you vote in the poll
-JS
Cheers

the most I did was 10ius of humalog PWO for 4 weeks on and week off

10iu Before breakfast and 10iu post workout in the evening.

Always used Log.

I cycle it just like AAS.

-Premium

"1st of all this is my take on it, not as tutorial for others" insulin needs to be respected, and every one is different in what they should and shouldn't do...now what i do is use 6-8iu's pre work out, 2-3 times per week for no more than 4 weeks at a time (humalog only). when i ran humulin-r (because thats all i could get) i used 6-8iu's post work out, and made sure i didn't work out too late, because of its active time period. i personally found that 4-5g of carbs per iu of slin was just right for me, again every one is different so keep that in mind. all in all just use your head, and play it safe!!! CJ

1.How much insulin do you usually use in a day when you are "on" slin?

2. what kind of slin do you like best and why?

3.what is the point of dimminishing returns with slin?

4. what is the protocol that worked best for you?

feel free to answer the above questions only if you want to but hope you vote in the poll
-JS

6-10iu pre or post
Humalog. Fast in, fast out
prew with right amount of carbs works best for me

I am sure I posted on this before but thought I would give an updated post..

1. I use slin 3 times per day on days I work out....so around 30 units per day

2. R...because its easier to play with

3. I'm not sure...I have not finished my trail and error yet....I only use on workout days tho....am ....few hours later before I hit the gym...then post workout. Also I feel it needs to be cycled.

4.I have used Mike Arnolds...and tweeked it some...worked well....Currently pissing around with how Chad Nichols used his.... Honestly I never used either of theirs to the T...I also made it custom for me...altho I think either protocol will work for everyone...I think its something that needs to be customized.

Question: I know the insert says to use within 30 days of puncturing, but how long does slin realistically last? At 5-10 units a day,a bottle of r could go a long ways past 30 days

Question: I know the insert says to use within 30 days of puncturing, but how long does slin realistically last? At 5-10 units a day,a bottle of r could go a long ways past 30 days

Long time bro...I dont have actual numbers but you should be good for awhile. I think they put that on there so they can sell more honestly.

started at 10 iu's post workout huminlin R..for a couple of months

now after doing a lot of testing it out pre/post both..carb ratio's

30 iu's pre 1 hour of cardio..weights...6 days a week.

I started with 10 carbs per iu ...on top of my normal diet.

But I work out around 2 pm everyday and as long as I have a few meals in by that time..slam down a gainer shake..and I'm g2g

I am sure I posted on this before but thought I would give an updated post..

1. I use slin 3 times per day on days I work out....so around 30 units per day

2. R...because its easier to play with

3. I'm not sure...I have not finished my trail and error yet....I only use on workout days tho....am ....few hours later before I hit the gym...then post workout. Also I feel it needs to be cycled.

4.I have used Mike Arnolds...and tweeked it some...worked well....Currently pissing around with how Chad Nichols used his.... Honestly I never used either of theirs to the T...I also made it custom for me...altho I think either protocol will work for everyone...I think its something that needs to be customized.

How's 3x per day (on workout days) working for you??

I started doing 2x per day on workout days, which for me is Mon-Fri. Seems to be working alright so far.

used it for a 1 week then stopped - I have a mangina

worked up to 3 i.u? i totally forget but i remember having dextrose tabs in my pocket - praying I wouldn't have a spike and go down Lol

One of the more important questions here is what type of gains did you see after using it.

IMO very important

Last edited:
exactly , I've been "experimenting" with my slin to carb ratio and i can get by perfectly (in the safe area according to BG meter) on as little as 6 grams of carbs per IU

Though i'm not sure how HGH will affect this I plan to start back over at 10iu and work my way down again

One thing I've been trying to figure out about the carb ratios is how to start out for new guys. Typically I eat around 70-80 carbs post wo without slin, so I'd already be way over the 10 carb per iu suggestion when starting slin at 2iu post. Are you suggesting that a noob starting at 2iu postwo should only consume high protein and around 20g carbs?

I had a bottle kept out of the fridge for almost a year, and it still worked.
The one in my fridge now has been there for over a year too.

just to mess things up a bit...there's a reality tv show called "Cops" in my country, today a girl tried suicide by injecting 300ius...she did that during 90 minutes, they didn't say if it was fast- or slow-acting but she stayed alive and conscious, got ambulance treatment 30 minutes after last injection

and even though i don't believe this dude's 500ius nonsense i still don't find it absolutely impossible...i do know some fellas injecting up to 40ius per meal so maybe, just maybe, if this guy was jay cutler it could be possible :D

Some of the vets here will remember IronMike who used to moderate on this board.

He took his own life via an overdose of slin, slipped into unconsciousness and never came back.

I still miss my friend and I will never know how much he used to end his pain but make no mistake, the lethal dose (without agressive medical intervention) is far less than what is contained in a 10 ml vial.

RIP IronMike.

45 min before workout:

5iu humulinR or humalog, (which ever i have handy- no real preference as i know my body well enough that im pretty comfortable with either)
1 scoop xtend
1 scoop karbolyn (waxy maize)
1 scoop greens
1 scoop which ever pre workout supp i use for energy

during workout sip:

1 scoop xtend
1 scoop karbolyn

post workout

10iu humulinR or humlog
4iu hygetropin
1 scoop xtend
1 sccop karbolyn

eat whole meal of sweet potato and chicken breast one hour after.

works like a charm. keeps you ridiculously full while dieting, which i like as sometimes i tend to get really stringy and flat very easily. not with this routine. im full 24/7.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner