mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much trt (doc prescribed only) are you on a week?

How much test (doc prescribed only) are you on a week

• 50mg

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • 100mg

Votes: 124 30.2%
  • 150mg

Votes: 81 19.7%
  • 200mg

Votes: 140 34.1%
  • 250mg

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • 300mg

Votes: 15 3.6%
  • 350mg

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • 400mg

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • 450mg

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 500mg

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • 500+mg

Votes: 6 1.5%

• Total voters
I take it that everyone is using pharma instead of UGL for their TRTs?

I ran out of pharma amps and trying to dose UGL now, argh.. I hope my stash comes in soon.

Yes, Walgreens here. How can you run out? Get a refill on your script.

My doc would prescribe gh but it's too costly... also he suggested 400mg test/week and writes that but I typically just run 150mg twice (300/w) to keep my AI use minimal. 1mg arim weekly is currently all I take. Next time going to have him write a script for exemestane (did before but only available was pharmacy 25mg tiny tabs and even ONE every 5 days my estro was near zero). This time, thinking to have some made for me at the pharmacy...thinking 2mg caps and take one of em EOD. Should be enough to keep E2 in normal range with 300-400 test.

80mg/wk with 400iu hcg/wk. weird dosing I know but it keeps my test at about 1000 so doc sticks with that dosage.

0.5mg adex/wk as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any HRT that goes over your normal levels is not HRT. 100 MG is HRT for a guy 55 like me. You young guys are fooling yourself.

Any HRT that goes over your normal levels is not HRT. 100 MG is HRT for a guy 55 like me. You young guys are fooling yourself.

just got my lab results

six days after my 100 gs trt shot my test is 270, according to my last bloods

im 245 lbs. someone 175lbs would most likely have higher test levels on day 6 , correct ?

I agree. 100mg/w Test E or 150mg/w Test Undecanoate.

Does anybody get Test Undecanoate from their Doc?

I agree, but you can't go by doses alone, you need to go by blood work levels IMO. I shoot for a free test level of 1000, which is the level of a healthy 20 yr old. For me, that is 100 mg/wk (UG) done 20mg 5x/wk sub q. That got me to 991 last time I checked and I am 46. I know I've seen some guys that require more to get to the same levels. Again, I agree completely with the premise though...often see people calling cruise doses TRT...call a spade a spade.

I agree, but you can't go by doses alone, you need to go by blood work levels IMO. I shoot for a free test level of 1000, which is the level of a healthy 20 yr old. For me, that is 100 mg/wk (UG) done 20mg 5x/wk sub q. That got me to 991 last time I checked and I am 46. I know I've seen some guys that require more to get to the same levels. Again, I agree completely with the premise though...often see people calling cruise doses TRT...call a spade a spade.

Good point on the blood levels.

But the thing is, if you have to increase the dose to reach some desired levels, then you may be having other issues, and the body attenuates the T.

The whole thing is that you may have low-T for some bigger reason, and taking T isn't gonna fix that. I may be good to take TRT so that you don't wither away and die, but if you don't fix the other mechanics, then well...

I know it's just more vague talk, but I hope that we get to the bottom of a bigger picture here.

I agree with that too....could be low E2 as well (or high E2 due to your TRT doses)...or a myriad of other things, but it is a good starting point...much better than guessing or saying 200 mg must be better than 100mg. I know for me that I started seeing some good stuff happen at that level....fat started coming off much easier when dieting (like I remember it coming off), sex drive increased and starting regaining some of my strength in the gym that was slowly slipping away, thus regaining some lost muscle mass. I am still fooling with it now as I don't think I am quite there yet...am adding hcg to this protocol for good now as I am becoming more and more convinced that having at least some natural production of test is desirable.

Last edited:
Test undecaonate on it s way, ll inject test every two months :)

yeah masterx more better to keep levels steady.

why do you feel every two weeks would be better?

say on test 400 monthly you could do 200 every two weeks or 100 every week

i know from my own feeling , and by bloodwork , its much much much much much lol better to keep levels more steady

im not saying you have to do 20 mgs subq every day like some guys , once a fine is fine..

My dose is 100mg/ml of Cyp a week.

I'm not sure what numbers my doctor will be looking for but my normal levels are well below that of an eight year old girl's.

Those on trt from their dr; what were your test levels prior?

I was at ng/dl 600 (lab range was 250-1100) and my primary and endo refused to prescribe me.

No doc is going to prescribe TRT with that number. Besides, why would you even want or need with that number?

I'm on 100 mg T cyp per wee with 1000 IU HCG three times per week for fertility. Last values taken three weeks ago, three days after last T injection, were:

Testosterone: 944
Estradiol: 47

Winstrol and deca and any amount of anything that leads to supra physiological values are not TRT. And a good doc wouldn't have people at supra levels.

I was under the impression that there are no pharmas making nandrolone in the USA anymore. So it would have to be ordered from an overseas pharma and no pharmacy in the US is going to do that. So there is no doctor in the US that is going to prescribe nandrolone.

Big US pharma companies no longer mass produce Nandrolone, however, local US compounding pharmacies are able to make it. My Dr. sends my script to a local compounding pharmacy and I'm able to pick it up the following day. While my insurance covers it, retail costs are $75 for a 5ml vial at 200mg/ml, but at at medically scripted dosage, a 5ml vial lasts for 10wks. (sorry for the late response).

Last edited:
150mg/wk, was at 200. Had to push for the 150, but I told him 100 and I felt like old man so he allows it. With mk-677 and DIM life is good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131