over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Be Single? (stupid I know)

You really think its not a good idea not to get into a relationship w/ someone else if there is no emotional/baggage issues with her? I am trying to find some things to keep myself busy as well. I have one semester left to finishing my bachelors so other than school and work a few times a month I have way too much time on my hands
I'm assuming you were in the military before. My firends who were in the military seem to always want to be in a relationship for whatever reason. It is too soon, and how do you think you are going to meet someone suitable in such a short time frame? Learn how to be happy on your own first. You don't need a girl for anything except sex, you don't need a relationship to have sex. If you cant be happy on your own first, I dont think a girl is going to make you happy

You really think its not a good idea not to get into a relationship w/ someone else if there is no emotional/baggage issues with her? I am trying to find some things to keep myself busy as well. I have one semester left to finishing my bachelors so other than school and work a few times a month I have way too much time on my hands
I'm assuming you were in the military before. My firends who were in the military seem to always want to be in a relationship for whatever reason. It is too soon, and how do you think you are going to meet someone suitable in such a short time frame? Learn how to be happy on your own first. You don't need a girl for anything except sex, you don't need a relationship to have sex. If you cant be happy on your own first, I dont think a girl is going to make you happy

Agreed...just make sure you wear gloves because callouses can be rough on a dick.

Agreed...just make sure you wear gloves because callouses can be rough on a dick.

Of course, if you are in the US you need to be very careful about getting a girl pregnant. There are many sluts out there who just want to collect child support from some poor mug. Luckily AAS helps decrease the likelihood of knocking a bitch up. STDs are rife with women in the US today as they are mostly all whores who have fucked a 100 dudes by age 25.

To be honest I think it is when you have been around death long enough or acts of extreme violence you realize how fragile life is and how important it is to have some sort of human attatchement to someone you love more than yourself.

I have never been happy on my own for as long as I can remember. I have always based my happiness off of how well I am taking care of my spouse.

But back on topic, how do you guys approach women? I don't want cheesy pick up lines, but seriously if I see a girl that interests me what do I do? What do I say?

just my opinion, but if you find that the women you are attracted to end up being abusive and yet you stay in the relationship any way. you may want to look into why you are attracted to that kind of women and change that or you will just keep getting into the same thing. clothes wont change any of that.

To be honest I think it is when you have been around death long enough or acts of extreme violence you realize how fragile life is and how important it is to have some sort of human attatchement to someone you love more than yourself.

untill i had my kids i felt the total opposite , i never got into anything that i would miss when i left or diden't come back , lived stricktly for the momentI have never been happy on my own for as long as I can remember. I have always based my happiness off of how well I am taking care of my spouse.
But back on topic, how do you guys approach women? I don't want cheesy pick up lines, but seriously if I see a girl that interests me what do I do? What do I say?

I always had a problem with that too , im not very social and not willing to just wonder up and make small talk (shy i guess) i always either waited for women to approach me or found sombody with common intrest. Once people find out what you do or what you make then that automaticly draws attention both negitive and positive , unfortunatly some women are looking for a guy like you to just carry them through life unfortunatly your gonna have a hard time finding one that doesn't get tired of the jet set lifestyle or bankrupt you first. I'd look for an older woman who knows what she is lookingfor and is willing to understand what you do[/I]

Last edited:
Quick Career Information

Howdy everybody I have a quick bit of info for everybody thinking of getting in the health care industry. Anways, i do medical billing myself i really wanted to share some good info I found you may possibly find beneficial to end up in a similar field as me. Check it out Medical Billing information as well as healthcare billing resource

I have never been happy on my own for as long as I can remember. I have always based my happiness off of how well I am taking care of my spouse.

Make sure you discuss this with your shrink, I dont think this is healthy.

As far as meeting women, try meeting them online, some guys are just not good at pulling chicks they meet out in public. You can meet loads of women online, you get to chat a bit with them and look at her photos, gain insight into her personallity etc. You then just have to arrang a quick meeting in a starbucks. You will know after 5-10 minutes if you are really interested, if not no worries.

Have a look at the girls in your area Free Online Dating at Plentyoffish.com™

Last edited:
Make sure you discuss this with your shrink, I dont think this is healthy.

As far as meeting women, try meeting them online, some guys are just not good at pulling chicks they meet out in public. You can meet loads of women online, you get to chat a bit with them and look at her photos, gain insight into her personallity etc. You then just have to arrang a quick meeting in a starbucks. You will know after 5-10 minutes if you are really interested, if not no worries.

God damn these spmammers are annoying (not you). You know I have tried the online thing. I only got responses about 10% of the time. Really don't understand why so badly either. Not terrible looking at all, always been with beautiful women who were educated. Getting blown off by some 25 year old with a kid working and Ihop just doesn't make sense to me.

Any websites you can recommend? I've tried match.com and it just was crap IMO

you need to drop that clomid and start taking test with proviron :D

God damn these spmammers are annoying (not you). You know I have tried the online thing. I only got responses about 10% of the time. Really don't understand why so badly either. Not terrible looking at all, always been with beautiful women who were educated. Getting blown off by some 25 year old with a kid working and Ihop just doesn't make sense to me.

Any websites you can recommend? I've tried match.com and it just was crap IMO

Pictures are of extreme importance in online dating, you also need to be able to write a flattering description of yourself. The description is difficult for me because I feel like an idiot telling girls how great I am. Online dating definately presents a whole new set of challenges, you need to put some real effort into it to succeed. There are thousands of girls online that you would never see in person and that you would never get a chance to talk to. You can pre screen the girls so that you weed out girls with problems and with characteristics you dont want. This way you can have a pretty high success rate with the girls that you end up actually meeting in person from online dating.

Free Online Dating at Plentyoffish.com™

dont be discouraged if they dont always reply, many dont take it too seriously and alot probably dont even check their messages or dont really care much.

Last edited:
What kind of woman are you seeking? A college educated woman is probably more into business casual, preppy or jeans and a t-shirt. Dressing like a pimp isn't going to get these women to view you in a positive light. At best you will look like a predator, especially if you are juiced.

Do you just want someone nice? Can they be stupid?

Learn a few jokes. Learn a riddle or two. When you do speak to a woman, make her feel like the center of the world while you converse. Be yourself.

Sorry, but I didnt know straight guys used stylists. I lived in manhattan and dated tons of pretty, successful, professional women.

Everyones different, but the Joey Bodybuilder look is going to land a certain kind if woman. Not my type.

Go to a bar near a hospital that attracts a lot of nurses. Great people, and they'd probably be fascinated by your professional experiences.

Be yourself. And by the way, you never had a "spouse" and you have always been single. In a committed relationship yes, but no spouse. Stop saying that.:)

Go to a bar near a hospital that attracts a lot of nurses. Great people, and they'd probably be fascinated by your professional experiences.

YEP , i married a Nurse we are total opposites but i couldent ask for a better companion and friend.

AND they make good money:love:

Ease your way into it

Just start talking to women in general without the intention of getting anything from it.

If youre at the store just make something up to ask about. Such as 'Ive never been here before where can i find (blank)'

Just getting used to talking to the opposite sex makes it easier and who knows, maybe someone will ask for your number.

First off any chance we can get a mod to come in and delete all that crap and ban the bots?

Pictures are of extreme importance in online dating, you also need to be able to write a flattering description of yourself. The description is difficult for me because I feel like an idiot telling girls how great I am. Online dating definately presents a whole new set of challenges, you need to put some real effort into it to succeed. There are thousands of girls online that you would never see in person and that you would never get a chance to talk to. You can pre screen the girls so that you weed out girls with problems and with characteristics you dont want. This way you can have a pretty high success rate with the girls that you end up actually meeting in person from online dating.

Free Online Dating at Plentyoffish.com™

dont be discouraged if they dont always reply, many dont take it too seriously and alot probably dont even check their messages or dont really care much.

Yah I figured that much, I wish I had more pictures. The ex deleted all of my pictures literally all of them including all our travel pics a few weeks ago. like 8 trips worth of pictures/memories just gone. I actually paid for that match.com profile write up service. Give me a sec I'll post it up. Let me know what you guys think about it. Maybe it'll save someone some money if they are thinking about using that service if they didn't do too great of a job.

What kind of woman are you seeking? A college educated woman is probably more into business casual, preppy or jeans and a t-shirt. Dressing like a pimp isn't going to get these women to view you in a positive light. At best you will look like a predator, especially if you are juiced.

Do you just want someone nice? Can they be stupid?

Learn a few jokes. Learn a riddle or two. When you do speak to a woman, make her feel like the center of the world while you converse. Be yourself.

Sorry, but I didnt know straight guys used stylists. I lived in manhattan and dated tons of pretty, successful, professional women.

Everyones different, but the Joey Bodybuilder look is going to land a certain kind if woman. Not my type.

Be yourself. And by the way, you never had a "spouse" and you have always been single. In a committed relationship yes, but no spouse. Stop saying that.:)

I want a college educated woman, if not graduated at least going to school. I don't care if she makes a lot of money or what not as long as shes not having her cars repossesed or having a hard time paying her rent. Someone accomplished and traveled. We took a few week break a couple of months ago went out with a bunch of different women, out of 10 dates only had a connection with one really, ended up getting up paying the tab and leaving the girl cab fair twice. Just hard to meet someone of quality/

I know never technically a spouse my bad!

I really do appreciate the insight guys

Here is the thing from match.com the profile service where you answer a few questions. Let me know what you guys think, might be worth some of you guys getting or otherwise not getting haha!

What do you like to do in your free time/For Fun?
I like to work out; I love competing in bodybuilding and power lifting events. I travel often and well. I’m open to most opportunities, the more exciting the better!

What are some of your favorite places/Favorite Hot Spots?
I’m no stranger to traveling! Besides from yearly trips to Paris and Italy, I’ll go anywhere I feel inclined to visit. I’ve been to parts of the Middle East, South America, Europe, New Zealand, and Central America.

Share a few of your favorite things.
The gym. Fine food. Travel. My cats. Food. Fine cheese and pate. Lobster thermidor. Street tacos. Good food wherever I can find it. Movies. Books. Rex's Seafood. The Old Warsaw. The French Room.

What's the last thing you read?
Stephen Hawking’s book, The Grand Design, is amazing. I’m open to most authors and genres with the exception of children’s literature and movies.

What do you do for a living?
My career is a perfect fit for me! As an active defense contractor, I provide contractual tactical services for various federal, law enforcement, and military entities in the U.S., Mexico, and South America a few times a month.

Pets? Tell us more?
My two cats are really funny; I love having them around!

Which ethnicities best describe you?
Norwegian and Swedish

What is your faith?
I have no religious or spiritual beliefs.

What school did you attend?
One more semester at Tarleton State before I graduate! Time in Iraq meant I had to put college on the backburner for a while.

Describe yourself and your ideal match/About me and who I’m seeking.
To my age. Although 23 may make you pause at first, rest assured. I’ve lived a lot in my time and have direction, a foundation, and stability in all areas of my life.

While there are many experiences I’d love to add to my life resume, I’ve already found a few favorites. My career (which I love!) only requires me to work a few days a month. I fill up the rest of my time exploring new places and competing in bodybuilding events.

I’ve been lucky enough to live the good life and feel at home in a 5-star restaurant as well as in the gym. Want to spend the evening on the town, at the ballet, and then out to dinner? Let’s do it! Are you down for eating new foods and learning about a foreign culture? The airport is waiting!

Although I don’t associate with any religions or faiths, I do completely believe that people are responsible for being mentally and physically healthy. To those ends, I don’t drink or party hard. Instead, I focus on reaching my goals, spending time with my partner, and enjoying my career.

The woman who I want to meet knows her way around a gym! A fit body isn’t the only thing she has going though. She’s also intelligent, cultured, and well traveled. She has her own interests but loves being spoiled by the love of her life. She appreciates being my priority and is considerate of our relationship and wants to work with me to keep it strong and fun!

While I’m not the perfect guy for just anyone, I’m certainly a great catch for someone who is passionate about leading a healthy, adventurous, and somewhat pampered lifestyle. Just maybe that woman is you.

In my experience being single when it's hot it's hot and you have many at your disposal but there are times when it's cold for whatever reason. You need to be able to deal with those time too. When it's cold or I don't wanna do the club scene or play the game I hit "plenty of fish" for some quick hello goodbyes works all the time. Most girls dig muscle its one advantage we do have. Hot Bodz is another buy lots of my stuff there.

Here is the thing from match.com the profile service where you answer a few questions. Let me know what you guys think, might be worth some of you guys getting or otherwise not getting haha!

What do you like to do in your free time/For Fun?
I like to work out; I love competing in bodybuilding and power lifting events. I travel often and well. I’m open to most opportunities, the more exciting the better!

What are some of your favorite places/Favorite Hot Spots?
I’m no stranger to traveling! Besides from yearly trips to Paris and Italy, I’ll go anywhere I feel inclined to visit. I’ve been to parts of the Middle East, South America, Europe, New Zealand, and Central America.

Share a few of your favorite things.
The gym. Fine food. Travel. My cats. Food. Fine cheese and pate. Lobster thermidor. Street tacos. Good food wherever I can find it. Movies. Books. Rex's Seafood. The Old Warsaw. The French Room.

What's the last thing you read?
Stephen Hawking’s book, The Grand Design, is amazing. I’m open to most authors and genres with the exception of children’s literature and movies.

What do you do for a living?
My career is a perfect fit for me! As an active defense contractor, I provide contractual tactical services for various federal, law enforcement, and military entities in the U.S., Mexico, and South America a few times a month.

Pets? Tell us more?
My two cats are really funny; I love having them around!

Which ethnicities best describe you?
Norwegian and Swedish

What is your faith?
I have no religious or spiritual beliefs.

What school did you attend?
One more semester at Tarleton State before I graduate! Time in Iraq meant I had to put college on the backburner for a while.

Describe yourself and your ideal match/About me and who I’m seeking.
To my age. Although 23 may make you pause at first, rest assured. I’ve lived a lot in my time and have direction, a foundation, and stability in all areas of my life.

While there are many experiences I’d love to add to my life resume, I’ve already found a few favorites. My career (which I love!) only requires me to work a few days a month. I fill up the rest of my time exploring new places and competing in bodybuilding events.

I’ve been lucky enough to live the good life and feel at home in a 5-star restaurant as well as in the gym. Want to spend the evening on the town, at the ballet, and then out to dinner? Let’s do it! Are you down for eating new foods and learning about a foreign culture? The airport is waiting!

Although I don’t associate with any religions or faiths, I do completely believe that people are responsible for being mentally and physically healthy. To those ends, I don’t drink or party hard. Instead, I focus on reaching my goals, spending time with my partner, and enjoying my career.

The woman who I want to meet knows her way around a gym! A fit body isn’t the only thing she has going though. She’s also intelligent, cultured, and well traveled. She has her own interests but loves being spoiled by the love of her life. She appreciates being my priority and is considerate of our relationship and wants to work with me to keep it strong and fun!

While I’m not the perfect guy for just anyone, I’m certainly a great catch for someone who is passionate about leading a healthy, adventurous, and somewhat pampered lifestyle. Just maybe that woman is you.

bro, you know i love your posts, right? We agree on a lot, but dude, you mentioned gym, bodybuilding, and powerlifting in there at least 7 times each. Thats a total of like what 18-21 references to working out. Working out and being built is not who we are, its what we do. Tell women about yourself. Not your hobbies like that but the things that make you, you. It comes through in your posts that you have a sensitive and caring side(no homo) and most bb'ers are big old teddy bears...LOL. Anyway, just drop some gym references. If you want some help, hit me up man.

-osiris

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner