over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have to choose

bodyenergy

Registered
As per my post winny and anavar cycle with 180trt dose testosterone, i have to choose what the next.
Then,
I am indecided if in 5 weeks where i will finish my cycle with 50mg anavar 50mg winstrol and 180mg testosterone i switch to...
Mk677 20mg day
Ostarine 20mg day
Gw5015 20mg day
Testosterone 400mg week
This for 12 weeks
Or
Cjc dac 5mg week with huperzine
Testosterone 400mg week
Igf1l3 post workout 100mcg
12 weeks as well

Money are an issue so i dont want to spend alot

My purpose is to keep the gain from the cycle and drop the fat then get in shape.
In november i would compete
At the moment 92kg 12.6% bf

As per my post winny and anavar cycle with 180trt dose testosterone, i have to choose what the next.
Then,
I am indecided if in 5 weeks where i will finish my cycle with 50mg anavar 50mg winstrol and 180mg testosterone i switch to...
Mk677 20mg day
Ostarine 20mg day
Gw5015 20mg day
Testosterone 400mg week
This for 12 weeks
Or
Cjc dac 5mg week with huperzine
Testosterone 400mg week
Igf1l3 post workout 100mcg
12 weeks as well

Money are an issue so i dont want to spend alot

My purpose is to keep the gain from the cycle and drop the fat then get in shape.
In november i would compete
At the moment 92kg 12.6% bf

Forget the big list of sarms and peptides. I would just go with

CJC-DAC at 2.5-5mg per week (depending upon budget)

25mg MK-677 per day (or less if fatigue sides are too much)

Nice and simple and cost effective. Combined with the test and a good diet they should be great and give you everything you need.

Nice and simple and cost effective. Combined with the test and a good diet they should be great and give you everything you need.

Great man good advice.
Then you think that ostarine and gw are waste of time and money?
Now during anavar and winstrol cycle i feel very good hard and strenght on the roof.
I would keep same after this cycle and of course these 2 compund for gh releasing have ever affascinating me so i will give a try.
What do you will add to the cycle to give hardness ?
Or cjc and mk are enough?
Diet is perfect
Carb cycling rotation calories during the week

Great man good advice.
Then you think that ostarine and gw are waste of time and money?
Now during anavar and winstrol cycle i feel very good hard and strenght on the roof.
I would keep same after this cycle and of course these 2 compund for gh releasing have ever affascinating me so i will give a try.
What do you will add to the cycle to give hardness ?
Or cjc and mk are enough?
Diet is perfect
Carb cycling rotation calories during the week

No they are not a waste of money but there are better alternatives. GW I would use for improving cardiovascular performance and cholesterol but not with the thought it is gonna transform my physique.

I thought you wanted to hold onto size and keep fat low so the mk-677 and cjc-dac would be perfect. There is no real need to add anything else in if you have some test and your diet is perfect. But if you want hardness well the likes winny, halo, tren etc. But you don't want to be using winny again and the others are very harsh so should be saved for the last stages of contest prep. Obviously tren can be used whenever you want but I just mean if you have a contest prep a head you save those type of drugs for that.

Out of all the SARM's the best one for your goals is likely going to be LGD-4033 moving up to 10mg per day. A very small dose of RAD-140 could be used but me and Rambo both stopped using that as it made us feel really off and anxiety was high etc. But a small dose could be used with great effectiveness as we both started fairly high. But I wouldn't want to risk that just incase you were the same so LGD would be my recommendation (if you don't want to add other aas) as that is a solid product and a good lean muscle builder.

Although I wouldn't be worrying too much about hardness right now if you are not competing till Nov. I think the MK-677 and CJC-DAC would be more than enough with some test and a good diet. Then you could have a short break then start your contest prep cycle and add in various hardening agents during that cycle.

No they are not a waste of money but there are better alternatives. GW I would use for improving cardiovascular performance and cholesterol but not with the thought it is gonna transform my physique.

I thought you wanted to hold onto size and keep fat low so the mk-677 and cjc-dac would be perfect. There is no real need to add anything else in if you have some test and your diet is perfect. But if you want hardness well the likes winny, halo, tren etc. But you don't want to be using winny again and the others are very harsh so should be saved for the last stages of contest prep. Obviously tren can be used whenever you want but I just mean if you have a contest prep a head you save those type of drugs for that.

Out of all the SARM's the best one for your goals is likely going to be LGD-4033 moving up to 10mg per day. A very small dose of RAD-140 could be used but me and Rambo both stopped using that as it made us feel really off and anxiety was high etc. But a small dose could be used with great effectiveness as we both started fairly high. But I wouldn't want to risk that just incase you were the same so LGD would be my recommendation (if you don't want to add other aas) as that is a solid product and a good lean muscle builder.

Although I wouldn't be worrying too much about hardness right now if you are not competing till Nov. I think the MK-677 and CJC-DAC would be more than enough with some test and a good diet. Then you could have a short break then start your contest prep cycle and add in various hardening agents during that cycle.

Nothing to ask more complete reply. Thank you.

I agree with Elvia but with minor tweaks. I would do
2.5mg cjcDAC twice a week(the higher dose works better)
12.5mg MK677(I take it in the middle of the night/early an when I go potty and chug a whey isolate drink to knock myself out. This dose won't cause bloat.)
10mg GW-501516(low dose is best to drop fat, preserve energy, raise HDL. Higher doses tend to deplete energy)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws