over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB Pro Beef Stu/Stu Sutherland

tried it for the first time last year. lasted 2 weeks on it. put on 10lbs of shit weight. was very full and very strong, but I felt fucking awful and no amount of AI would get my nipples to chill out.

pretty shit drug IMO. People rly like new sexy drugs like ment, they like reading the high anabolic/androgenic profiles on them and getting excited, and then they take a bunch and still look like shit.

Open pros have been doing the same crap for like 20 years now. Ment (or any other weird drugs) wasn't the secret sauce in the stack lol
What was your MENT dose? It seems a lot of people love lower doses of it (5-20mg per day) but have problems on higher doses. I haven't gotten the issues people say they get but I haven't used more than 15mg per day.

What was your MENT dose? It seems a lot of people love lower doses of it (5-20mg per day) but have problems on higher doses. I haven't gotten the issues people say they get but I haven't used more than 15mg per day.
I admittedly started high. like 250-300/wk. Still didn't like it when i cut that in half.

What's your take on training less(like 4 days per week) instead of 5/6/7 days per week?

What's your take on training less(like 4 days per week) instead of 5/6/7 days per week?
well if you train 6-7 days a week, you're either a genetic freakazoid, or you train like a bitch.

I've done 4 days a week when I did a DC split years ago. it can be very beneficial. wouldn't prefer that in a prep. I've been training 5 days a week for years now myself.

Just wondering how much T4 do you take during offseason and how much do you bump it up when you're in prep?

pretty shit drug IMO. People rly like new sexy drugs like ment, they like reading the high anabolic/androgenic profiles on them and getting excited, and then they take a bunch and still look like shit.

Open pros have been doing the same crap for like 20 years now. Ment (or any other weird drugs) wasn't the secret sauce in the stack lol
Thank you! 👍🏿 ^^^

I heard your story about self-harm and was filled with guilt, because I now work at such a high school in China. Tons of pressure for the kids and they're on campus from 6:45am to 9:00pm 4 days a week and get out "early" at 5:30 on friday. It's rough. I'm glad things turned around for you though.

What are your thoughts on low dose lantus every single day around 20-25iu? I find this stuff gives me very good appetite, but also makes me a bit tired and sluggish. Just curious if there's any way I might be fucking myself up doing it.
20-25 is not a low dose really. I’m type one diabetic and when cutting I use 20iu as a daily dose te replace all my baseline insulin. On a gain phase its between 25 and 30. But remember, I produce 0 insulin myself

20-25 is not a low dose really. I’m type one diabetic and when cutting I use 20iu as a daily dose te replace all my baseline insulin. On a gain phase its between 25 and 30. But remember, I produce 0 insulin myself
What other insulin do you use throughout the day

Bah on 20iu Lantus before bed I wake up always with higher glucose than without.... Go figure it out ..

Isn’t this going to be relative to carb intake?

No, lantus is a baseline insulin. Non diabetic people always have some insulin in their blood. That’s what’s lantus is for in diabetics. I can take my lantus and not eat a single carb that day and under normal circumstances(not cardio or physical work for example) my blood sugar would stay stable the whole day.

For the carbs I take in take a fast or rapid insulin like novorapid or fiasp. That is based on a carb to insulin ratio yes.

Bah on 20iu Lantus before bed I wake up always with higher glucose than without.... Go figure it out ..
No, lantus is a baseline insulin. Non diabetic people always have some insulin in their blood. That’s what’s lantus is for in diabetics. I can take my lantus and not eat a single carb that day and under normal circumstances(not cardio or physical work for example) my blood sugar would stay stable the whole day.

For the carbs I take in take a fast or rapid insulin like novorapid or fiasp. That is based on a carb to insulin ratio yes.
Fellas, I should have sent him a PM. Let’s not derail stu’s thread, he’s been very gracious with the Q&A

tried it for the first time last year. lasted 2 weeks on it. put on 10lbs of shit weight. was very full and very strong, but I felt fucking awful and no amount of AI would get my nipples to chill out.

Thx for the reply man.

Im not sure if you taking to the cosideration that he's a lean 260+lbs guy, when you eat a ton o carbs comabined with shit ton of GH it's a little bit different. Dosage is relevant to the person, doesn't matter if you produced your own insuline or not as the gh it's gonna messed up glucose levels anyway. And even in a regular person who is non diebetic us 20iu off lantus with 0 carbs throught the day will not crush your blood glucose, take to the consideration that you basicaly have to devided the dose by 24/h so you have less then 1iu per hour - our pancrease releases not only insuline but glucagone aswell, so that sufficient to cover that dose.

Im not sure if you taking to the cosideration that he's a lean 260+lbs guy, when you eat a ton o carbs comabined with shit ton of GH it's a little bit different. Dosage is relevant to the person, doesn't matter if you produced your own insuline or not as the gh it's gonna messed up glucose levels anyway. And even in a regular person who is non diebetic us 20iu off lantus with 0 carbs throught the day will not crush your blood glucose, take to the consideration that you basicaly have to devided the dose by 24/h so you have less then 1iu per hour - our pancrease releases not only insuline but glucagone aswell, so that sufficient to cover that dose.
Yes a non diabetic person releases glucagon. I do not. So even without release of glucagon 20iu does not lower blood glucose. It’s way more effective to use fast acting insulin, but I’ll do a write up for that on a new thread

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member