over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF Des, MK-677, CJC w/DAC log

if you get any muscle gain its prolly gunna be from the DES. i havent noticed any from the peps. tho ive only run dac real low. actually the first 6-8 weeks i only ran 1 mg per week of dac, but fat loss was my main goal and it worked great for that. my muscles did however feel pretty full on the 1 mg dac and 3x ghrp-2, but when i bumped the ghrp-2 to 6x a day i was very full. i think JJ said you get something like 12 pulses or more a day from the mk. so id be surprised if it didnt fill ya out. right now im doing 3x ghrp-2/nodac and not feeling the same fullness.

I doubt any muscle gain. I'm worried about keeping body fat low and just gaining strength. I'll work on aesthetics in spring-fall.

For sure though, the days I use DES I'm much more vascular, leaner, tighter even at these micro doses from ProGen's IGF-DES. Still waiting on my package from SP for CJC-DAC. I'm going to take that 1mg x 2/week and really can't wait to see what it does.

I will say this though, my waist is getting even leaner. I've put on a little weight, but am leaner/drier if I'm eating properly. These past couple of days, I haven't done anything terrible but random snacking; like eating 10-12 goldfishies and a few animal crackers while in the break room at work a few times a day. That stuff adds up and I need to quit it.

Still holding the fort down, actually at about 193lbs this morning. 17.5mg of MK has gotten my hunger up and past me out sleep wise. Almost slept in.

I'm happy I'm going slow with this thing, I can't imagine diving right in. I'd be getting hit hard. I'm not noticing any lethargy, at least yet. I'm just noticing hunger and deep sleep, infact opposite of lethargy more so energy and am ready to go. I have a higher motor, but I think being on orals prior kill your motor.

I doubt any muscle gain. I'm worried about keeping body fat low and just gaining strength. I'll work on aesthetics in spring-fall.

For sure though, the days I use DES I'm much more vascular, leaner, tighter even at these micro doses from ProGen's IGF-DES. Still waiting on my package from SP for CJC-DAC. I'm going to take that 1mg x 2/week and really can't wait to see what it does.

I will say this though, my waist is getting even leaner. I've put on a little weight, but am leaner/drier if I'm eating properly. These past couple of days, I haven't done anything terrible but random snacking; like eating 10-12 goldfishies and a few animal crackers while in the break room at work a few times a day. That stuff adds up and I need to quit it.

Still holding the fort down, actually at about 193lbs this morning. 17.5mg of MK has gotten my hunger up and past me out sleep wise. Almost slept in.

I'm happy I'm going slow with this thing, I can't imagine diving right in. I'd be getting hit hard. I'm not noticing any lethargy, at least yet. I'm just noticing hunger and deep sleep, infact opposite of lethargy more so energy and am ready to go. I have a higher motor, but I think being on orals prior kill your motor.

that sounds like muscle to me bro. yeah i guess a few fishes and crackers can add up but my problem is if a cut out all junk completely ill end up binging on the shit when i do have some. i also dont compete or anything so as long as my six pack is there im happy.

i kinda notice the same thing low dose peps give me energy but high doses wipe me out. anyway good luck! ill be following :)

that sounds like muscle to me bro. yeah i guess a few fishes and crackers can add up but my problem is if a cut out all junk completely ill end up binging on the shit when i do have some. i also dont compete or anything so as long as my six pack is there im happy.

i kinda notice the same thing low dose peps give me energy but high doses wipe me out. anyway good luck! ill be following :)

Right, if I have a little I won't binge, but I try to not binge or do little. :(

Such a dilemma, lots of 1st world problems.

I wouldn't say its all muscle, while my waist has gotten "leaner", I should say skinnier. I've lost a little definition on the abs, but I was carrying healthy water from orals so I lost that buffer. I'm still sitting at about 193-194lbs, which is great. But then again, whenever i do heavy weighted ab work, I tend lose definition for 1-2 days even if I eat super clean and do extensive cardio. When they pump, they puff up, so I guess that might be it.

Otherwise, I'm adding 10lbs or the bar and 5lbs each hand to dumbells on main exercise lifts. I'm proud of that.

Bad news, I broke a bottle of DES. I've been super sloppy this cycle. Costing myself over a $100 in doing dumb shit, I usually got my shit together. But high dosage DES will be a whiles away so I'll buy it next month or so.

CJC-DAC 1mg was taken 3 days ago, I got flushed immeaditly after taking it. Another 1mg will be used in about an hour. Let's see how that goes. MK is still at 17.5mg for another week.

I feel great overall. I'll add a pre-cardio drink in a couple of weeks, up the MK after next week, and up the DES gradually.

Right, if I have a little I won't binge, but I try to not binge or do little. :(

Such a dilemma, lots of 1st world problems.

I wouldn't say its all muscle, while my waist has gotten "leaner", I should say skinnier. I've lost a little definition on the abs, but I was carrying healthy water from orals so I lost that buffer. I'm still sitting at about 193-194lbs, which is great. But then again, whenever i do heavy weighted ab work, I tend lose definition for 1-2 days even if I eat super clean and do extensive cardio. When they pump, they puff up, so I guess that might be it.

Otherwise, I'm adding 10lbs or the bar and 5lbs each hand to dumbells on main exercise lifts. I'm proud of that.

Bad news, I broke a bottle of DES. I've been super sloppy this cycle. Costing myself over a $100 in doing dumb shit, I usually got my shit together. But high dosage DES will be a whiles away so I'll buy it next month or so.

CJC-DAC 1mg was taken 3 days ago, I got flushed immeaditly after taking it. Another 1mg will be used in about an hour. Let's see how that goes. MK is still at 17.5mg for another week.

I feel great overall. I'll add a pre-cardio drink in a couple of weeks, up the MK after next week, and up the DES gradually.

well thats great that your weights are still increasing and your feeling good, but totally sucks that you broke a bottle of DES. they are slippery little shits. :lightbulb: we need finger grips on the vials :D

well thats great that your weights are still increasing and your feeling good, but totally sucks that you broke a bottle of DES. they are slippery little shits. :lightbulb: we need finger grips on the vials :D

Agreed.

SPs Dac is hitting me hard. 1mg shots get me flushed.

That was my first week at 2mg. This week it's 2mg, also. I'll take it Wednesday morning. I'm curious on what it'll actually do to me physique wise.

SL1CED,

So you are running the CJC w/DAC at 1mg 2x/week?
Like a M, TH set up or?

SL1CED,

So you are running the CJC w/DAC at 1mg 2x/week?
Like a M, TH set up or?

Yes, pretty much like that. I'm going to try to work it Tues & Fri nights ultimately. This week it's Wed/Sat morning or night, not sure.

Yes, pretty much like that. I'm going to try to work it Tues & Fri nights ultimately. This week it's Wed/Sat morning or night, not sure.

10-4

Will be checking this out often.
How's everything else going, haven't seen you around much lately. Life treating you good?

just took my second dose of 1mg of SP dac im doing 1mg eod i notice the more often you dose it the less flushing. like my first dose i got crazy flushing then my second not bad at all. im also using 25mg mk-677 ed and i can already tell im tightening up even tho im holding a couple lbs of water.

just took my second dose of 1mg of SP dac im doing 1mg eod i notice the more often you dose it the less flushing. like my first dose i got crazy flushing then my second not bad at all. im also using 25mg mk-677 ed and i can already tell im tightening up even tho im holding a couple lbs of water.

This stuff is powerful. I still get flushed.

I can't wait till I up the dose. Next week is 25mg MK, and I'm upping the DAC the week after as wel as the DES.

All progressively. Looking good and feeling good. I feel like these are lifestyle drugs. Blasting is great don't get me wrong, but I can see this diet, drug, and training cycle having more longevity for me.

Took some DES before the workout and it's holding me strong.

Next week will be rough. I'll train 4 days straight then take 3 days off for travel. I hope to eat as well as possible.

Took some DES before the workout and it's holding me strong.

Next week will be rough. I'll train 4 days straight then take 3 days off for travel. I hope to eat as well as possible.

most fast foods places have healthy options nowadays well except for their high sodium content.

That's true about fast food.

I've definitely am starting to soften up, I'll have to be more careful.

Back from vaca, definitely didn't do as well as planned. It's okay, a little damage control will set it all good.

Got some more DAC heading this way. I'm hoping my DES comes in time, as I ran out, and I'll up it this week.

Next week, I'm upping DAC to 3mg/week next week. I'm on 25mg MK as is. Got more LBAs coming in too, as I like to use them after I take my DES and during my workout.

I'd say this combo(2mg DAC + 12.5mg-25MG MK) is definitely superior to a basic cruise. Mind you, I'm just using 100mg Mast E besides these two. I'm sprinting 3 days a week, rowing 3 days a week, swimming 3 days a week, and doing 1-2 body parts everyday. I take 1 full day off. I eat when hungry, but keeping it moderate protein, moderate fat, and low carbs. I'm not even on a high protein diet.

I'd be surprised to see what this can do on a bulk. I still have to work up to about 4mg DAC, and 200mcg Des, and 37.5mg MK. So I'm excited to see what comes about. Still get a serious flush for about 30 mins after injecting the DAC.

Off the eating exceptionally good for some time. I travel again the first weekend of November, I'll slip a little but keep it tighter than this past time. I l know it's all water, it's really not too bad. I'm actually surprised I kept it this tight. I usually binge, which is a great sign I did not.

Strength hasn't "increased" these past 2-3 weeks, but my diet has been sluggish. I'm going to change it up a bit, may do some rest-pause sets. I need to see some higher numbers. I'm doing some bench press tommorow.

I expect to have some DES in today. Will research the lats and get to work on them. I'll put about 50-100mcg in each, one thing for sure is that DES really gets you pumped.

Will take another MG of DAC in the AM tommorow. Then the week after it's M-W-F at 1mg DAC.

Eating good these past two days.

I was worried about AM cardio with no stimulants, but I think if you aren't on heavy AAS, particularly Orals, you don't need many stims. AAS gets you foggy.

Overall, I'm thrilled with my research. And I haven't even stepped it up dose wise.

DES came in late so I took it later.

I'll take it again today 50mcg each Delt. I'll check my protocol again but I think next week is 100mcg, which should be good.

Have more LBAs on the way.

Progen DES and DAC is what came in.

DES came in late so I took it later.

I'll take it again today 50mcg each Delt. I'll check my protocol again but I think next week is 100mcg, which should be good.

Have more LBAs on the way.

Progen DES and DAC is what came in.

do you like the DES better then LR3? what would you say is the big difference you notice between the 2? also do the make unflavored LBAs? sorry for all the questions. :)

try injecting the dac everyday if you can im willing to bet you wont get any flushing or very little.

do you like the DES better then LR3? what would you say is the big difference you notice between the 2? also do the make unflavored LBAs? sorry for all the questions. :)

try injecting the dac everyday if you can im willing to bet you wont get any flushing or very little.

I have never tried Lr3. I think DES is only great in high doses.

I think LBAs come in either vanilla or chocolate but they are powerful in making you veiny. Very powerful, makes you thirsty then you add the drugs and you are there.

As for DAC, flushing I do not mind it. 3mg/week starting next week.

Is DAC supposed to make you empty yourself more often?

I have never tried Lr3. I think DES is only great in high doses.

I think LBAs come in either vanilla or chocolate but they are powerful in making you veiny. Very powerful, makes you thirsty then you add the drugs and you are there.

As for DAC, flushing I do not mind it. 3mg/week starting next week.

Is DAC supposed to make you empty yourself more often?

Only reason LBA makes you veiny is the glycerine. you can buy a gallon of food grade glycerine for few buck if you know where to look.

Only reason LBA makes you veiny is the glycerine. you can buy a gallon of food grade glycerine for few buck if you know where to look.

I keep hearing this. It's not hard to find; Amazon, Whole Foods, any Grocery store.

Do you just add some to a protein shake, or take some after a meal? Same thing, no?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131