over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF, if its not real...what is it?

DEMETRIOS

Newbies
okay so every board i go to im reading that there is NO WAY im taking real igf its to expensixe hundreds of dollars for 1000mcg. and its very fragile ect ect

but if we are not taking real igf, what am i taking
it is not fake as i get amazing pumps and i get results!

okay so every board i go to im reading that there is NO WAY im taking real igf its to expensixe hundreds of dollars for 1000mcg. and its very fragile ect ect

but if we are not taking real igf, what am i taking
it is not fake as i get amazing pumps and i get results!

You must have missed out on the lab analysis of 4 research sites a few years back. Most Igf1-Lr3 is real. Most companies get their products from the same group of suppliers. It's not that expensive to make legit Igf1-Lr3.
Here is a link to lab reports on Lr3. The companies around now use the same suppliers. The research peptide business is close knit. They use the same manufacturers.

**broken link removed**

You must have missed out on the lab analysis of 4 research sites a few years back. Most Igf1-Lr3 is real. Most companies get their products from the same group of suppliers. It's not that expensive to make legit Igf1-Lr3.
Here is a link to lab reports on Lr3. The companies around now use the same suppliers. The research peptide business is close knit. They use the same manufacturers.

**broken link removed**

That's good to know bc I was always under the assumption Lr3 was NG. I might have to include some in my next order.

It's real but for geo peptides and progen lol they have tested bad for few things so far. Igf1 and mk677 if I recall.

The igf which cost an arm and a leg from what I gather is made at higher purity. 95% is what you're getting from most research sites. Some have 97-98% the shit that cost like $200/1mg (HG) is something like 99.1%+

It's real but for geo peptides and progen lol they have tested bad for few things so far. Igf1 and mk677 if I recall.

The igf which cost an arm and a leg from what I gather is made at higher purity. 95% is what you're getting from most research sites. Some have 97-98% the shit that cost like $200/1mg (HG) is something like 99.1%+

Really? wish i knew that few months ago. Price paid for not being active i guess. Just wasted a few hundred on bunk lr3 then. I ordered 4 lr4 and 4 peg-mgf and 2 ghrp 6

**broken link removed**

Thank you very much sir for this info! You seem to be very knowledgeable on subject of this nature.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecasermin

IGF-1 from research companies is never ever the same as Mecasermin - period. If it was, they'd name it like that ;)
You're wrong. Mecasermin (INN) (trade name Increlex) is recombinant human insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-I). It is not IGF1-Lr3. They are different peptides with different amino acid sequences. Lr3 has the long range 3 additional 14 amino acids added to the IGF1 chain to extend half life from a few minutes to between 12-24 hours.

You're wrong. Mecasermin (INN) (trade name Increlex) is recombinant human insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-I). It is not IGF1-Lr3. They are different peptides with different amino acid sequences. Lr3 has the long range 3 additional 14 amino acids added to the IGF1 chain to extend half life from a few minutes to between 12-24 hours.

Exactly. Idk how many times we have to tell people this. Increlex (IGF-1) and IGF1-Lr3 are NOT the same thing!

Most research companies sell Lr3 or DES not Increlex.

^^ I think he was referring to the purity of increlex. I think its pretty easy to tell its not the LR3 with a quick google search.

^^ I think he was referring to the purity of increlex. I think its pretty easy to tell its not the LR3 with a quick google search.

I've only known one guy who had access to increlex. He said he was bummed out that he didn't notice any better results than with Igf1-Lr3 from research sites. It cost him a fortune. I was glad to find out because I always thought increlex was the big secret of freaks.

Really? wish i knew that few months ago. Price paid for not being active i guess. Just wasted a few hundred on bunk lr3 then. I ordered 4 lr4 and 4 peg-mgf and 2 ghrp 6

From geo or progen?

Increlex is just igf1 same as the liver makes. I see no sense in paying a shit ton for it when you can just spend same money on gh+mk677 and get better results. exo won't beat endo, if endo can produce at the same level.

From geo or progen?

Increlex is just igf1 same as the liver makes. I see no sense in paying a shit ton for it when you can just spend same money on gh+mk677 and get better results. exo won't beat endo, if endo can produce at the same level.

Especially since exo is one isoform and endo gh and igf are a number of isoforms. But yet people will scream peptides don't work lol!

progen has worked well for me

Have you gotten mass spec on mk677 or igfs? or bloods for the mk677?

Those are the 2 things that I know tested bad

Especially since exo is one isoform and endo gh and igf are a number of isoforms. But yet people will scream peptides don't work lol!

The overwhelming majority of people have no idea what anything does in their bodies they just want to take as much shit as possible to try to look like a demigod tomorrow and think since person A takes this compound I'll take it to look like him. Most don't even know what diet is so no surprise at the amount of people say peptides suck lol

Have you gotten mass spec on mk677 or igfs? or bloods for the mk677?

Those are the 2 things that I know tested bad

The overwhelming majority of people have no idea what anything does in their bodies they just want to take as much shit as possible to try to look like a demigod tomorrow and think since person A takes this compound I'll take it to look like him. Most don't even know what diet is so no surprise at the amount of people say peptides suck lol

Diet is the most important aspect of this sport. It takes a lot of courage to eat clean.

Wow. You learn something new every day.

I think everyone just reads "IGF-1", and assumes that's that.

I didn't know until now that IGF-1-LR3 was a specific version of it.... and different from Increlex.

Noobish Question:
What is IGF-1-LR3 ideally suited for, since it has a long half life?
--Bulking, cutting?
--Blast cycles, or Cruises?

Noobish Question #2
Since IGF-1 means "insulin like", does this entail that IGF-1-LR3 would elevate insulin levels after injected?
--If yes, does it keep insulin elevated for a long period (many hours)?
--If not, by what mechanism does it cause growth?

Last edited:
Wow. You learn something new every day.

I think everyone just reads "IGF-1", and assumes that's that.

I didn't know until now that IGF-1-LR3 was a specific version of it.... and different from Increlex.

Noobish Question:
What is IGF-1-LR3 ideally suited for, since it has a long half life?
--Bulking, cutting?
--Blast cycles, or Cruises?

Noobish Question #2
Since IGF-1 means "insulin like", does this entail that IGF-1-LR3 would elevate insulin levels after injected?
--If yes, does it keep insulin elevated for a long period (many hours)?
--If not, by what mechanism does it cause growth?

IGF1-LR3 increases fat loss, speeds up muscle growth, speeds up recovery, heals ligaments and tendons, etc., making it perfect while bulking, cutting, blasting, or cruising.

IGF1-LR3 increased insulin sensitivity, and lowers blood glucose similar to insulin, but it doesn't store dietary fat like insulin does.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131