over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3/DES and PEG MGF

No just 3 days off. I'm already leaning out and having great sleep. Sleeps been so intense i can barely wake up lol. Feels like inception bro.

With the amount of des I'm using I'm really hoping to get some site growth in my arms. Hopefully over the next few months we'll see if any new cells mature. Either way pumps are great. Sleep is good. Results seem to be in order. Only two weeks in. Time Flys. I'll probably run 5 weeks. As much as i can since I'm only dosing lr3 3x a week. Only 15-30 pre and 30-50 post. Usually the lower amount of the two.

Des is only 2x per week. High doses but still. And peg mgf on all following days so 3x per week.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If you can I would up the PEG MGF to 300-400mcg 3 times per week.

Is there a reason you do LR3 pre and post if your DES is intra anyway?

That's good to see matey. Sleep is so important and I need to improve mine. Good luck for the rest of your cycle.

If you can I would up the PEG MGF to 300-400mcg 3 times per week.

Is there a reason you do LR3 pre and post if your DES is intra anyway?

That's good to see matey. Sleep is so important and I need to improve mine. Good luck for the rest of your cycle.

I ran my peg mgf 200-400 last time.
No particular reason i do it pre and post.

What i found works well it's pre and post. Post only. Or pre and des no post.

I've seen some of your recent posts about using higher doses of Lr3 which makes sense for someone like myself who only trains 3x weekly.

My only concern with doing lr3 in high doses (today for example was 100 post) is down regulation of receptors or gh gut. But then again I've seen guys doing way more. Even on off days.

I've seen some of your recent posts about using higher doses of Lr3 which makes sense for someone like myself who only trains 3x weekly.

My only concern with doing lr3 in high doses (today for example was 100 post) is down regulation of receptors or gh gut. But then again I've seen guys doing way more. Even on off days.

Yes high doses but only for short durations due to desensitization. I would recommend trying 200mcg 3 times per week pre training with an intra shake of aminos and fast carbs. Do that for 4 weeks max. I am picking up LR3 2moro and will be doing the same :)

Yes high doses but only for short durations due to desensitization. I would recommend trying 200mcg 3 times per week pre training with an intra shake of aminos and fast carbs. Do that for 4 weeks max. I am picking up LR3 2moro and will be doing the same :)

I've only ever done 50mcg lr3 pre workout. I can only imagine what 200mcg would do! I'd rip thru my skin! Lol. Sounds like a sick 4 week run. Adding my peg mgf on off days would also make things interesting 😃

I've only ever done 50mcg lr3 pre workout. I can only imagine what 200mcg would do! I'd rip thru my skin! Lol. Sounds like a sick 4 week run. Adding my peg mgf on off days would also make things interesting ��

I wrote a reply before and my internet went off :eek: I just wrote when I ran LR3 I dosed PEG MGF on my off days or pre bed on training days. I think I dosed PEG MGF 3-4 times per week. Plus if you want to run something similar why not try 100mcg eod or 3 days per week. I know you don't dose it regularly but even for guys who dose 50mcg ed I recommend trying 100mcg eod. So the same total dose but I prefer the effects of the later :) Yes an amazing 4 week cycle :) I just hope I get the same results as last time.

I wrote a reply before and my internet went off :eek: I just wrote when I ran LR3 I dosed PEG MGF on my off days or pre bed on training days. I think I dosed PEG MGF 3-4 times per week. Plus if you want to run something similar why not try 100mcg eod or 3 days per week. I know you don't dose it regularly but even for guys who dose 50mcg ed I recommend trying 100mcg eod. So the same total dose but I prefer the effects of the later :) Yes an amazing 4 week cycle :) I just hope I get the same results as last time.

Keep us updated... I haven't done LR3 in quite some time but it was my favorite for recomp... this was years ago from Ergo but every time I would run it for 4 weeks I would always put on 5 lbs while getting leaner.... pumps were insane... gonna get 2 bottles of Superiors in a few weeks and run it with my GH and see if it has that old magic I remember... what Elvia describes about the fullness, vascularity, and pumps is spot on with what I'd get so I'm pretty stoked to add it to the mix

Tomorrow I'm going to try the 100mcg pre with an intra shake and pre workout meal. Then saturday peg-mgf....keep it high 300 mcg at least 400 max probably on off days or days following training. But I do use high doses of DES (I think you have to if you really want site growth)...so I usually use 200 or more so i can split 100 in each bicep or tricep (where i want growth - and in another post I've stated that I've actually had growth in my biceps when doing this last time). So I"m hoping that using that much lr3 won't desensitize things whilst using that high des (on days when i use des i tend to go lighter on the lr3).

Keep us updated... I haven't done LR3 in quite some time but it was my favorite for recomp... this was years ago from Ergo but every time I would run it for 4 weeks I would always put on 5 lbs while getting leaner.... pumps were insane... gonna get 2 bottles of Superiors in a few weeks and run it with my GH and see if it has that old magic I remember... what Elvia describes about the fullness, vascularity, and pumps is spot on with what I'd get so I'm pretty stoked to add it to the mix

Agreed. Superior's is unreal brother. I've tried a few different ones but this one is liquid gold.

Does igf only blunt mgf if it's synthetic igf(i.e. Lr3 or des) or does igf in general blunt it? I ask bc if you are using hgh and ghrh's/ghrp's then your body always has elevated levels of igf so would'nt mgf be a waste?

Maybe you would be better off sticking with high doses of igf-des only as that isn't systematic and would not cause gh gut. Not sure about desensitaton though.

Does igf only blunt mgf if it's synthetic igf(i.e. Lr3 or des) or does igf in general blunt it? I ask bc if you are using hgh and ghrh's/ghrp's then your body always has elevated levels of igf so would'nt mgf be a waste?

Good question. I think it's just synthetic but I'm not sure. I'll run a search and find out.

^^^This. Can you keep a log. I'm very interested and planning on copying your plan in a few weeks when I put my next order in.

How are you going to run it with the GH? I think a long time ago DatbTrue said to take lr3 about 20-30min after your GH shot,

^^^This. Can you keep a log. I'm very interested and planning on copying your plan in a few weeks when I put my next order in.

Yes bro, I'm starting a log in the Genotec sponsor thread as I'm gonna run his gear through to Nationals as well as document my GH and LR3 protocal... just check out my recent post for when it starts... should be a week or 2

How are you going to run it with the GH? I think a long time ago DatbTrue said to take lr3 about 20-30min after your GH shot,

My pep and GH protocal will be as follows...
A.M.
GHRP/CJC
15 min later 2 iu Serostim

4pm-2 hours pre wo
Same as a.m.

30 min pre wo
6 iu Humalin R

Immediately before workout
200 mcg IGF LR3

Pre bed
25 mg MK 677

Remember...your GH doesn't peak for 2.5 hours... that's why I time it this way to peak with the first Humalin spike...
Then the synthetic IGF LR3 30 min later...after the peak of the slin and GH to all synergize together with my pre, intra, and post workout nutients... I've researched the shit out of this and it should be an amazing effect!

Last edited:
A.M.
GHRP/CJC

4pm-2 hours pre wo
Same as a.m.

30 min pre wo
6 iu Humalin R

200 mcg IGF LR3

Pre bed
25 mg MK 677

Remember...your GH doesn't peak for 2.5 hours... that's why I time it this way to peak with the first Humalin spike...
Then the synthetic IGF LR3 30 min later...after the peak of the slin and GH to all synergize together with my pre, intra, and post workout nutients... I've researched the shit out of this and it should be an amazing effect!

Good point. I always wondered why Dat recommended taking gh 10-20min after a peptide shot when GH doesn't peak for 2hrs.

im currently running 50 mcgs Lr3 daily before second meal, and des intra workout on gym days 80 mcgs split bilaterally . Today was day 2

A.M.
GHRP/CJC

4pm-2 hours pre wo
Same as a.m.

30 min pre wo
6 iu Humalin R

200 mcg IGF LR3

Pre bed
25 mg MK 677

May want to add somatostain inhibitors. I do a similar run with peptides/gh/mk677

May want to add somatostain inhibitors. I do a similar run with peptides/gh/mk677

This protocal breaks the bank...plus I've tried follistatin and I don't think my physique is at a maxed out point genetically to get the real benefits of somato inhibiters... plus I think there are is still a lot of room for improvements to be made in that category of products...I think they have great potential but follistatin and myo have been out for 4 or 5 years now and if they were that great then everyone would be jumping all over them...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131