over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1 SERUM test..

Thanks Cauthen, I jumped on the BOGO last night and I'm going to run 4mg DAC with 25mg MK-266 per day to start. Then i might jump it up to 6 or 8 mg DAC per week after a couple weeks. When i start PCT in a couple weeks I'm also going to run LR3 with the DAC and MK, i grabbed the LR3 during the last BOGO and have been saving it.

That sounds like a solid protocol right there bud! I love lr3.. ran a few mg in my calves this year and gained an inch.. now they are 12 inches!

I have been wondering if the elevated IGF-1 levels from exo IGF-1 would suppress any of the other peptides' ability to create a GH release...

did you find it beneficial to take your DAC dose at a specific time in the day (am/pm)? Assuming you take it subq

Not really sure about lr3 messing with the real igf1 your body produces.. never seen or heard of a study on that..

and i just take it whenever really.. morning evening prebed.. whenever is convenient.. and i take it IM actually.. dont ask me why i just like it better..

If LR3 and the peps do work in synergy then this would be a potent stack. I'm just not sure and I can see reason to believe the IGF may block some of the effects of the peptides. Unless anyone has tried this successfully I can't say for sure.

May be a stupid question - is there a promo code for the bogo?
I think LR3 is silly and dangerous. It doesn't do anything for serum IGF levels.

Yeah Knight please elaborate. I respect your opinion, so let me know what you think. I have run LR3 many times and i like it in PCT because it keeps me nice and pumped and my appetite is good when I'm on it.

Maybe ill hold off on the secreting peps until after the first month of PCT when i run the LR3.

I'm jumping in on that. Hard to beat . Will run 5mg DAC/ week with 25mg mk677/day for 4 weeks. Was going to do the mk677 alone first but I'm antsy and have been without good GH for too long...

Sounds good but does mk677 cause crazy appetite like GHRP-6 does? Mk677 is still new and pretty pricey too. Why not just pin the dirt cheap GHRP-2 like 2-3x a day with the DAC? The peptide industry is evolving rapidly. I'll admit I have not researched mk677 much at all (or any of the newer comers) since I got a cheap norditropin hookup. I'm behind on mk677.

Not going to lie, these recent serum test hype results/posts make me interested in peps again (which I'd lost interest in with access to pharma gh). If I didn't have norditropin, I'd probably have more faith in this stack than the Chinese generic gh shit floating around. Last batch of rips seems lackluster. In any case I'm considering playing with them again now when I take a break from nordi due to supply.

Last edited:
I think LR3 is silly and dangerous. It doesn't do anything for serum IGF levels.

I like the stuff, makes me heal up, and for whatever reason I get bigger on it, without changing diet or anything. I'll get some water retention, in the past I even used it with insulin.

It's just you have to get good legit IGF

Sounds good but does mk677 cause crazy appetite like GHRP-6 does? Mk677 is still new and pretty pricey too. Why not just pin the dirt cheap GHRP-2 like 2-3x a day with the DAC? The peptide industry is evolving rapidly. I'll admit I have not researched mk677 much at all (or any of the newer comers) since I got a cheap norditropin hookup. I'm behind on mk677.

Not going to lie, these recent serum test hype results/posts make me interested in peps again (which I'd lost interest in with access to pharma gh). If I didn't have norditropin, I'd probably have more faith in this stack than the Chinese generic gh shit floating around. Last batch of rips seems lackluster. In any case I'm considering playing with them again now when I take a break from nordi due to supply.

the mk doesnt really make me hungry but talk about sleepy! when that pulse hits my head just starts nodding..

I have been looking at igf tests over the last few years on various boards and 415 is a serious score.. i found some that were testing various chinese gh brands and not even getting close to 415.. the gh serums were around 20 on most with igf in the 3s..

nice. im starting progen cjc dac 4mg/wk starting in about an hour.
ill get an igf-1 retest and a gh test in a few weeks. hope the results are better than my first go-round!

are you gonna get retested on yr gh level?

na bro my gh came back at 3.5 so its obvious the dac and mk keep it pumping out so unless you catch a pulse you will get an average reading..

the igf is what really counts anyways..

na bro my gh came back at 3.5 so its obvious the dac and mk keep it pumping out so unless you catch a pulse you will get an average reading..

the igf is what really counts anyways..

gotcha, makes sense.
now in yr gh thread u say you're using cjc1295 no dac. then u say you've been on dac for weeks.
im confused here. this mean you're using dac by itself in conjunction with cjc no dac?

Very nice results. I just added in the cjc dac with my mk. Loving it so far. This really makes me happy to read this though. Better than risking it with any generic gh for sure.

Or cancer. Listen to Milos on geard up a few months back.

Cliffs notes my friend? I'll probably listen to it but I'm curious what he said now. But even so, is Milos any kind of authority on such subjects?

Cliffs notes my friend? I'll probably listen to it but I'm curious what he said now. But even so, is Milos any kind of authority on such subjects?

Just found my notes...
It was the show Matt Porter co hosted and did most of the talking..

Milos:
Highly risky to take it because of carcinogenic properties..
Milos knows about 15 people so far that had liver cancer."IGF-1 is way too dangerous.'
Milos: had guys putting 40lbs on in one month....no bodyfat...
muscle and intra cellular volumization. Insulin, GH, Anabolic and Androgenic steroids alone. "You dont need any new exotic peptides or anything like that."

gotcha, makes sense.
now in yr gh thread u say you're using cjc1295 no dac. then u say you've been on dac for weeks.
im confused here. this mean you're using dac by itself in conjunction with cjc no dac?

i stopped used the cjc no dac/ghrp6 once i started the mk677.. but you are right i was using the blend along with the dac..

90 percent of the shit out there on the peps is broscience so im just trying diff things and getting labs to back them up..

i stopped used the cjc no dac/ghrp6 once i started the mk677.. but you are right i was using the blend along with the dac..

90 percent of the shit out there on the peps is broscience so im just trying diff things and getting labs to back them up..

So true. Its hard to find verifiable data on peps a lot of times, its posts mostly from other bodybuilding boards with guys making assertions based on god knows what.

Im with ajdos, i like LR3. A few years back I was doing it several times a year, a month on a month off for several runs. The past year i only used it during PCT and then one other month. I get hypo from it so its hard to stick with my diet.

The only time i did secreting peps was 2 years ago and i did cjc no dac and Ipamoralin. Pinning 3 times a day was a pain, but i felt the results. My skin got really smooth and I was sleeping great and leaning out. Definitely had some prolactin sides though.

Im looking forward to the Dac and Mk stack because of the convenience of not having to pin a lot. Also from the test results it seems like it will be well worth the money. Hopefully keep me nice and lean while I'm "off" during the fall and winter.

Im with ajdos, i like LR3. A few years back I was doing it several times a year, a month on a month off for several runs. The past year i only used it during PCT and then one other month. I get hypo from it so its hard to stick with my diet.

The only time i did secreting peps was 2 years ago and i did cjc no dac and Ipamoralin. Pinning 3 times a day was a pain, but i felt the results. My skin got really smooth and I was sleeping great and leaning out. Definitely had some prolactin sides though.

Im looking forward to the Dac and Mk stack because of the convenience of not having to pin a lot. Also from the test results it seems like it will be well worth the money. Hopefully keep me nice and lean while I'm "off" during the fall and winter.

I've actually run mod with ghrp2 and IGF long.
It worked really well, I had to time it right but it gave me some awesome results, some water retention too but I dealt with that, and I was dieting and gaining size.
Pretty incredible.
I did 50 mcg's the following days after training.
I would do my peps early am before cardio and do my IGF right after breakfast, give it 8-10 hours then do another mod+ghrp, then eventually I added cjc dac with ipam.
Very good, had my plantar fasciatis heal up in a matter of a week. My forearm injruy went away, everything felt better and I needed less sleep. I added prami to that when I dropped the IGF and I am averaging around 5 hours of sleep a night and feel like Im getting 8.
Pretty amazing.

Sounds good ajdos. I wasnt too worried about the timing of the DAC and the MK since they randomly pulse. I was just going to do both in the AM.

LR3 pre workout, so i can get in a lot of carbs before bed bc i go hypo from it… Im using all progen for research.

Mind if i send you a PM ajdos?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner