over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injection Pain Question

Zylog259

Newbies
So I’m 5 weeks into a clean bulk and have plans to do a BB show in November. I was cruising on 500mg Test C for awhile and just upped the test to 750mg and added In 300 mg NPP and 600 EQ. Everything was going great and have been splitting my injections into 4 a week at 1.6cc. I hit both hips and shoulders once a week. Everything has been super smooth and no pain and then last week every injection has been terrible with swelling and inflammation. I did a hip pin Monday at only 1cc and I’m can barely walk. Now I have a low grade temp and have no appetite. This is some odd shit. Anybody ever experience this? Too much volume in each site?

So I’m 5 weeks into a clean bulk and have plans to do a BB show in November. I was cruising on 500mg Test C for awhile and just upped the test to 750mg and added In 300 mg NPP and 600 EQ. Everything was going great and have been splitting my injections into 4 a week at 1.6cc. I hit both hips and shoulders once a week. Everything has been super smooth and no pain and then last week every injection has been terrible with swelling and inflammation. I did a hip pin Monday at only 1cc and I’m can barely walk. Now I have a low grade temp and have no appetite. This is some odd shit. Anybody ever experience this? Too much volume in each site?
by hip you mean where exactly?

i am near certain you have an immune response because SOMETHING ELSE is going on, probably not caused from the gear. for instance when I had covid, every pin I did once I caught covid and during the entire month duration, any lab, any amount even microdoses, even peptides, all resulted in lil fever

my guess is something is going on with your immune system, but one can also argue its an inference to an immune response based on either the GEAR or perhaps unsterile injection. I know personally I get complacent, even with a degree and cert in HIPPA/OSHA, and don't sanitize everytime

Sorry was referring to ventrogluteal injection. I’ve been using dragon Pharma gear. Nothing has changed and has always been gtg. I haven’t been sick either, that I know of. It’s just odd.

Not to freak you out but I had a buddy with similar symptoms. He had an abscess deep in the VG muscle. Had to have surgery because he waited too long to get it taken care of. I personally would start a broad spectrum antibiotic right away or better yet go to your doctor and have them do an ultrasound on your hip.

Did you start a new vial of any of the compounds?

Maybe this current vial the BB/BA is too high causing the irritation,,,Maybe different carrier oil that you are not reacting well to?

If it is not due to the things I mentioned, as the others have stated, could be an infection?

This happens to me with certain gear/carrier oils. I'll get a good size knot and then will have test flu the next day. I always give it a couple tries before I toss it. I just chunked a bunch of prop over this same issue. My main one usually is gear with MCT oil but with that said sometimes I can handle MCT. Never had any of this with any other carrier oils. Weird shit.

This happens to me with certain gear/carrier oils. I'll get a good size knot and then will have test flu the next day. I always give it a couple tries before I toss it. I just chunked a bunch of prop over this same issue. My main one usually is gear with MCT oil but with that said sometimes I can handle MCT. Never had any of this with any other carrier oils. Weird shit.

thats odd.
in my experience mct has less issues than most others.
there are lots of types of mct though. you want clear from veg sources with high viscosity like nice and thin.
safflower is good too.

Yeah I started the Npp and EQ. Those were new
It’s one of those most likely. And likely the NPP over the EQ.

Make sure you’re using the same source or at least the same carrier oils when adding compounds and you’ll usually avoid those issues.

Could it be more? Sure. But I’d pull the NPP for a shot and see if the PIP subsides. I have the same issue with most primos and certain oils.

I think you should stop pinning whatever you added new. If you have amoxicillin or doxycycline start taking one 500mg amox 2xed or 100mg doxy 2xed both for ten days but choose one or the other don't take both at the same time. I would do one compound for a week with test. If that's good or not do the other one with the test the next week. i would also just use new bottles. Or as someone posted above see what carrier oils are used in your test ,npp, and eq if its all the same that rules that out. If it turns out to be something about a certain compound i would try it from a different supplier before you just abandoned the compound altogether.
if its actually both compounds i would get a new supplier. Also you could just be getting sick or caught a bug or something.

Thanks for the reply’s. I’m going to try and inject them separately and see if I can find the culprit. I’m 48 so
I’ve been doing this for 25 years but mostly just Test C. I thought I’d do a show this year as my last hoorah. Hopefully I can get back on track

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws