over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren pain killer

ALPHALIFEFITNESS

Registered
When I'm not on Tren I have the worst Neck and back pain near my scapula which gives me the worse headaches. When I'm on Tren the pain stays away which is why I think I abuse tren, and makes it not work like it used to on me. Anyone else get the same effects or have an explanation of why this may happen?

Yes, I've read quite a few studies now over the years showing androgens reducing inflammation.

As DIA mentioned above, they surely aren't using TREN in their studies!

So I would say you are onto something in your logic my friend!

AB

When I'm not on Tren I have the worst Neck and back pain near my scapula which gives me the worse headaches. When I'm on Tren the pain stays away which is why I think I abuse tren, and makes it not work like it used to on me. Anyone else get the same effects or have an explanation of why this may happen?
I don't have any explanation.. but I notice a reduction in knee and foot pain when I'm on tren.
Even small doses of 5-10mg.
I was even thinking of adding tren back into the mix as my feet and knees are starting to feel it from all the running.
But yeah. I noticed this effect a few months ago when I started with the small tren base doses. Think I even posted about it as well

I don't have any explanation.. but I notice a reduction in knee and foot pain when I'm on tren.
Even small doses of 5-10mg.
I was even thinking of adding tren back into the mix as my feet and knees are starting to feel it from all the running.
But yeah. I noticed this effect a few months ago when I started with the small tren base doses. Think I even posted about it as well
While my ribs are healing and I can't spar(box) for the next month or so, I'm going to increase my tren to 300mg per week.

I had that same pain for a long time. It wasn't extremely painful, just annoying. I fixed it by doing active hangs at the end of every training session. If you haven't tried them yet, I would highly recommend them. Do you have forward head posture?

When you are on tren you don't feel much of anything other than wanting to fck!

i seem to remember that there was a pubmed case where they showed that steroids in general modulates ones pain "experience".

Deca has shown in studies to treat pain due to its progestin properties I believe it was. I will see if I can find the study to post up here. Its interesting none the less.

I would say you are prob right if it's helping you. There are several other cmpds I find that help w pain besides opaites (things are the devil, if you have not used them stay away).
-Stimulants help me. Caffeine to Ritalin all help override pain when Im in it.
-THC products- some more than others. There is this brand of Hulk Hogan gummies that are amazing for pain and sleep issues. They are Delta8 & Delta 9 I belielve. I dont notice much benefit from CBD but take it in the hopes it may help.
- Hormones- I notice Deca and NPP seem to help me w aches. I cant say forsure if proviron helps me as well. Every time I take proviron I just feel so good overall. Id say it helps my overall sense of well being which has an effect on pain.

Several studies suggest that androgens reduce the nociceptive response after inflammatory and neuropathic stimuli , and Trenbolone is definitely stronger than the standard hormones used in said experiments...
I wonder how many of us on this board know what nociceptors are? I worked years ago in a lab that studied analgesics so I know but...

Yes when I’m on Tren my arthritis and back problems are much less of a hinderance

I wonder how many of us on this board know what nociceptors are? I worked years ago in a lab that studied analgesics so I know but...
well some of us that have severe chronic pain do, but the general bodybuilder i dont think so no. But maybe you could post some info for ppl ?

well some of us that have severe chronic pain do, but the general bodybuilder i dont think so no. But maybe you could post some info for ppl ?
It a term used for nerve receptors for pain. Very rich in the nerve of the tooth.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131