over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tupacs killer arrested today

I always heard puffy put the hit on him. And I just saw another news story that said this guy didn’t do the shooting but that he handed the gun to the guy who did.

A YouTuber named DJ Vlad did all the interviews that figured all this out a few years ago. It's been public info for a while. The guy arrested didnt pull the trigger, but was in the car and gave the gun to his nephew who did. Tupac has been involved in jumping the guy's nephew earlier that evening. It was payback. Tupac wasn't a gangster and shouldn't have been trying to pretend that he was. The guy confessed to everything because he thought he had immunity from a previous deal he had made with authorities. But he didn't.

Shakur was tied to the Mob Piru Bloods, a street gang that often battled with the Crips over territory and personal slights. One such slight resulted in Shakur and his Bloods bodyguards beating Crips member Orlando Anderson in the lobby of a Mike Tyson prizefight venue.

He might not have been directly in the gang, but had ties and tried to act the part. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Suge Knight says that Keefe D is the wrong guy and that he didn't kill Tupac 🤔

Suge Knight says that Keefe D is the wrong guy and that he didn't kill Tupac 🤔
this is true , baby lane from SSCC is the on who got jumped at MGM grand that night and who dumped on pac, keefe D was from same set and woofed on vladtv, same with mob james the enforcer suge knight had with him doing damage often , baby lane got killed in late 90s already at a gas station in compton, suge got grazed in that whip too not accidently, pac played the part and payed the price, he was not a G and was a known hood hopper not to throw salt on pac

this is true , baby lane from SSCC is the on who got jumped at MGM grand that night and who dumped on pac, keefe D was from same set and woofed on vladtv, same with mob james the enforcer suge knight had with him doing damage often , baby lane got killed in late 90s already at a gas station in compton, suge got grazed in that whip too not accidently, pac played the part and payed the price, he was not a G and was a known hood hopper not to throw salt on pac
No but Suge denied that it was baby lane and that Keefe was in the car.

Imo it's just Suge doing the "g" thing and refusing to snitch.

When Tupac was dying on the ground outside the hospital his final words were 'fuck you" to a cop who was asking him who had shot him

Suge is probably trying to honor that by not giving any info and not snitching

No but Suge denied that it was baby lane and that Keefe was in the car.

Imo it's just Suge doing the "g" thing and refusing to snitch.

When Tupac was dying on the ground outside the hospital his final words were 'fuck you" to a cop who was asking him who had shot him

Suge is probably trying to honor that by not giving any info and not snitching
the 'fuck you' was to the demon he saw laughing at him.. the cop just happened to be there when he said those words.
tupac was responsible for the retaliation death of the guy who set him up at quad studio.. the guy's name is stretch.

Keefe D had claimed that P Diddy had told them he would pay $1m to "take care of" Suge, and after Pac was killed, called to ask Keefe if "that was us"

Just a few months after Pac was killed in a black Mercedes driving through Vegas, Diddy shot a music video "feels so good" driving around in Vegas in a black mercedes, and then a year after that was released, Diddy released another video, "hate me now" that talked about having his enemies killed, and quoted Pac twice, first, "picture me Rollin", second the "die mother fucker die" that Pac yelled at Diddy and Biggie in his "hit em up"..

Keefe D had claimed that P Diddy had told them he would pay $1m to "take care of" Suge, and after Pac was killed, called to ask Keefe if "that was us"

Just a few months after Pac was killed in a black Mercedes driving through Vegas, Diddy shot a music video "feels so good" driving around in Vegas in a black mercedes, and then a year after that was released, Diddy released another video, "hate me now" that talked about having his enemies killed, and quoted Pac twice, first, "picture me Rollin", second the "die mother fucker die" that Pac yelled at Diddy and Biggie in his "hit em up"..
all foolishness and stupidity.. although same can be said for my narcissism and vanity..
but even still.. my sons little league is filled with this type of simple-minded bullshit of he-said/she-said, cliques, gossiping and back-biting.. its stupid.

pac had stretch laid out.. this was his karma..

A YouTuber named DJ Vlad did all the interviews that figured all this out a few years ago. It's been public info for a while. The guy arrested didnt pull the trigger, but was in the car and gave the gun to his nephew who did. Tupac has been involved in jumping the guy's nephew earlier that evening. It was payback. Tupac wasn't a gangster and shouldn't have been trying to pretend that he was. The guy confessed to everything because he thought he had immunity from a previous deal he had made with authorities. But he didn't.
there was the BET doc and Keith's book prior to the VLAD interviews.
but yeah VLAD really put the light back on the situation.. then of course the subsequent interviews..

in the end its stupid.. all involved had(and has) a karmic debt to pay.. even tupac had his karmic debt with the stretch killing..

He was a gangster stupid

tupac was not a gangster lol he just had a gun

he was two faced as they came
constantly jumping sides - you can literally hear this throughout hes career
he even started telling people dre was gay but the album before was saying him and dre are brothers and unstoppable together
apparently a few days before was shot he nearly got beat up by a heap of college football players
and was only like 5'6 -5'8
still love his music and personality tho

tupac was not a gangster lol he just had a gun

he was two faced as they came
constantly jumping sides - you can literally hear this throughout hes career
he even started telling people dre was gay but the album before was saying him and dre are brothers and unstoppable together
apparently a few days before was shot he nearly got beat up by a heap of college football players
and was only like 5'6 -5'8
still love his music and personality tho
Oh you mean the gun he didn't know how to use. And as a result shot himself multiple times during the quad studio robbery ??
Also hear he didn't know how to drive and crashed multiple vehicles.

The only reason I remember the day so well that tupac was killed was a gym incident.. I owned a gym as many already know.. my workout partner for years was a guy named craig.. now when I tell you Craig is the " whitest" guy I ever knew that is no exaggeration.. he rarely cursed.. was very jovial . . Came from a very wealthy family.. loved him to death because he made me laugh from just the pure innocents of the guy and the stuff that he said..

So we were squatting that day.. I was on my last set.. just finished wrapping my knees and getting set under the bar.. Craig was standing behind me getting in the spot position.. I took the bar off .. backed up.. set my feet .. took a deep breath and slowly descended..

In mid descent I notice the door open and a buddy of ours came in the door.. I immediately notice Craig turn to look at the door.. his eyes immediately widened and he spun and yelled quite loudly across a crowded gym ... " HEY JIMMIE !! .. DID YOU HEAR SOME OF BIGGIES BOYS POPPED A CAP IN TUPAC " !! ... to which Jimmie yelled back " WHO GIVES A FUCK" !! this caused me to drop into the bottom of the squat quite rapidly and drop the bar.. I wasn't even mad. I just laughed my ass off .. I turned laughing and looked at Craig , who with the most innocent face said... " what" ? 🤣

Oh you mean the gun he didn't know how to use. And as a result shot himself multiple times during the quad studio robbery ??
Also hear he didn't know how to drive and crashed multiple vehicles.
he was definetly hardcore dont get me wrong, he definetly lived up to his image
but i think he was a rapper not a thug
same as puff daddy
suge was a thug

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member