over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PJ Braun released from prison today

GYMnTONIC

Registered
Finally got out Screenshot_20240131-201330-038.png

Lol he had a reduced sentence for ratting on PJ. Aaron been out for a while - almost a year.

I have seen some (not always but more often than not) the downest MFERS roll when hit with football numbers, even if LE is lying during interrogation to get you to woof, most of these cats are not built like a few of us and will ROLL

some of these lower level cats they will turn out into CI;s and they will continue doing illegal business lowkey while working for feds, sometimes not even lowkey, orchestrated by feds

IDK how feds worked but if this guy is white and rolled and lets say it happened here, his days will be numbered on SNY yard in CA STATE CDC, there are KILLERS on those PC yards too not afraid to get busy

most of the yards in CA are 5050 now meaning they have PCs on there, personally I would never function on a PC yard there are things you do intentionally to get removed,

unless you want to be running for your life your entire time in there. whites and Mexicans are not allowed to program on 5050 yards, the other races its not an issue, zero politics there

you cant even have a DV charge if you are white or Mexican without severe repercussions immediately upon incarceration, both jail and pen

he was starting to look like a melted candle the last time I saw him, like he hit snooze one too many times on the tanning bed. what he did was pretty gross, and then the way they acted so arrogant about it was worse. I believe in second chances in life, but I also won't personally buy shit from either of these clowns.

Any one know how long his probation and parole is?

What about his buddy Stinkerman or Slingerman or whatewver his .. Scammerman or whatever. He still in jail?
Singerman got out a year ago for ratting.

We all worked for IronMagLabs. I'm the only one who still does
Aaron and PJ were selling prohormones after the ban on various stores and eBay. They sold tens of millions.

Aaron went overboard during the trial/hearing and he got a DUI for crashing a speedboat.

He got out early for snitching.

PJ served much more and a few others were also indicted.

I don't know if it's true but I heard they sold $75+ million in PHs

Heavy Iron and I were the only staff not implicated or indicted bc truth be told we had zero to do with it.

Singerman owns redcon1.. they were about to claim bankruptcy bc he owed like $6 million? But has a house worth like $6+ million and another worth $2-3?

He had a maybach stolen from him recently and it appeared on Facebook for sale for $9,000 dollars.

PJ is still part owners of Blackstone but Hi Tech also bought part of it , they are the ones who sell products like "dbol", "anavar" ,"superdrol" etc.

They are a legit lab and company but they tend to get in a lot of legal trouble over the years.

Didn’t he kill a hooker or some crazy shit?
He was sleeping w his personal assistant...girl was super hot...he and his wife a famous fitness competitor murdered her. Put her in the trunk of a jaguar in the Vegas area and set it on fire

They tried to evade capture but a bodybuilding fan in Boston turned them in. Kelly got out years ago ..Titus still in.

Basically he had an affair...wife got furious. They murdered her and burned her body and got caught.

Some people argue they deserve the death penalty.

He was sleeping w his personal assistant...girl was super hot...he and his wife a famous fitness competitor murdered her. Put her in the trunk of a jaguar in the Vegas area and set it on fire

They tried to evade capture but a bodybuilding fan in Boston turned them in. Kelly got out years ago ..Titus still in.

Basically he had an affair...wife got furious. They murdered her and burned her body and got caught.

Some people argue they deserve the death penalty.
sounds like another chris benoit, homey probably had a personality disorder one can infer, some people have no business doing steroids regardless of how successful arguably they become, its like putting a switch modification on a glock and handing it to a crazy person

Yea I guess Titus put her in the trunk.of his wife.car. Before that I believe they were shooting her up with morphine to.kill her
From what I remember he took the car I think it was an s type jag and poured gasoline on it and just Expected it to fully burn up along with the dead chick in the.back and leave no trace. Kind of an idiot if that's true although I think he was one of the more financially secure BB at this time, how he made.his money was never discussed. Or I missed it. Someone saw the fire.out in the desert off the highway and called it in. Like fuck dude you just Murdered someone help yourself to some of that morphine and go dig a.hole. plus I think they had.the wife.buying lighter fluid at walmart and I think he had a friend bring him gasoline. Now I've never murdered someone or had a.dead body to get rid of but fuck think It through. Either way I hope he doesn't get out!

Craig was sleeping w Kelly and the assistant and using a lot of drugs.

Phil told me all about this years back.

I guess the wife rightfully so got jealous. They fed her enough drugs to overdose her, which toxicology revealed.. but they tried to burn her body to dispose evidence which makes zero sense.

Craig asked a guy , a bodybuilder named Anthony Gross to buy him gasoline. And he did ..he was aware they were gonna use it to "light the jaguar" on fire but didn't know there was a body inside.

Alot of people suspect Kelly was the one behind the murder and cover up attempt but Craig took the heat as the accomplice. Either way they both were involved. Kelly has been out for a few years.

Imagine going out to a bar and meeting some chic and it's Kelly or Casey Anthony? Both are pretty hot .

Better run for ur life 😜

I get friends that ask all the time to buy them gasoline so they can light their cars on fire. I never ask any questions....so that's totally understandable. Actually just think about getting that call?? Like dude.get your own fucking gas I got this call and didnt hear anything so I hung up!

I do remember Craig was painted as the bad one and the magazines at The time were like poor Kelly got wrapped up in this she needs.to do whatever she can to get
out as soon as.possble so she can have some sort of life after this. Like if your in a room and you are injecting drugs or watching someone do that and you do nothing. Your.just as guilty imo. And yea Imagine picking up that.up from a bar but she looked good aND I bet she has a new name and is doing
Alright somewhere

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner