over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insane hunger 2.5 weeks out 😮‍💨

La_pantera

Registered
Currently 2.5 weeks out but last 5-6 days hunger is so intense that it hurt in the stomach and energi or non existence never ever felt like this before. Now i know when people say you have to suffer to be fatfree and stage ready. Even i have my meal 5 min after starving.

my carbs are not that low 200g training days and 150g off days and calories 2300.
Cardio 60min a day
No refeed or cheatmeal 6 weeks now

cycle:
50mg tren a eod
100mg prop eod
100mg mast eod
1mg arimidex e3d
50mg winny started 3 days ago

I feel like my back is still holding fat or maybe its water what you guys think will i be ready?

here are some photos
morning fasted 79.8kg

I have someone proffesional coaching me.

IMG_9470.jpeg IMG_9442.jpeg IMG_8812.jpeg IMG_8768.jpeg IMG_8699.jpeg IMG_8666.jpeg IMG_8665.jpeg

Currently 2.5 weeks out but last 5-6 days hunger is so intense that it hurt in the stomach and energi or non existence never ever felt like this before. Now i know when people say you have to suffer to be fatfree and stage ready. Even i have my meal 5 min after starving.

my carbs are not that low 200g training days and 150g off days and calories 2300.
Cardio 60min a day
No refeed or cheatmeal 6 weeks now

cycle:
50mg tren a eod
100mg prop eod
100mg mast eod
1mg arimidex e3d
50mg winny started 3 days ago

I feel like my back is still holding fat or maybe its water what you guys think will i be ready?

here are some photos
morning fasted 79.8kg

I have someone proffesional coaching me.

View attachment 183333View attachment 183334View attachment 183335View attachment 183336View attachment 183339View attachment 183340View attachment 183341
My personal take- first off your conditioning has improved drastically since your last pics. And you just started winny… just give that a few days. 😂

Second- share these things with your coach. You have a top coach for a reason. Trust the process my man.

The last weeks before a show on low days can be testing and brutal. Some nights I pound sleep supplements because I am so hungry I can’t fall asleep. Even then I may dream about food… and I’m not even a big eater. 😂

If you want to compete to win and come peeled you have to love this shit and suffering. This is what separates the beach bod dieters from competitors.

Now that said- if it’s true stomach pain then tell your coach that and address it.

We all think we can and should look better in the last few weeks- it’s why we are bodybuilders, we are chasing a better physique and version of ourselves. But it always comes together on stage so trust the process with your coach and communicate to him.

It would be much better to hear from you then to read this on a top open forum.

My personal take- first off your conditioning has improved drastically since your last pics. And you just started winny… just give that a few days. 😂

Second- share these things with your coach. You have a top coach for a reason. Trust the process my man.

The last weeks before a show on low days can be testing and brutal. Some nights I pound sleep supplements because I am so hungry I can’t fall asleep. Even then I may dream about food… and I’m not even a big eater. 😂

If you want to compete to win and come peeled you have to love this shit and suffering. This is what separates the beach bod dieters from competitors.

Now that said- if it’s true stomach pain then tell your coach that and address it.

We all think we can and should look better in the last few weeks- it’s why we are bodybuilders, we are chasing a better physique and version of ourselves. But it always comes together on stage so trust the process with your coach and communicate to him.

It would be much better to hear from you then to read this on a top open forum.
Thnx buddy yes i have shared everything with my coach but he is very straight forward keep pushing is the only thing he says we are almost there. even i asked for a refeed or high carb day because my energy is so low and cravings so high he said are you a proffesional eater or a bodybuilder. He is very good but not the best when it comes to listen to how you feel i guess for him its more suffering the better. Even i am shocked thats been 6 weeks since last refeed or high day never digged so long without increase food.

yeah thrust me i have to take sleeping pill to sleep at night its impossible. I thrust the process 100% just that wanted to share my experience with you guys how i am feeling this close out.

Thnx buddy yes i have shared everything with my coach but he is very straight forward keep pushing is the only thing he says we are almost there. even i asked for a refeed or high carb day because my energy is so low and cravings so high he said are you a proffesional eater or a bodybuilder. He is very good but not the best when it comes to listen to how you feel i guess for him its more suffering the better. Even i am shocked thats been 6 weeks since last refeed or high day never digged so long without increase food.

yeah thrust me i have to take sleeping pill to sleep at night its impossible. I thrust the process 100% just that wanted to share my experience with you guys how i am feeling this close out.
He’s not wrong as you are 2.5 weeks out. That’s 17 days roughly. And in 18 days you will look back and think “damn this was worth it.”

Focus on the day, the task in front of you and each meal. Not the 2.5 weeks. Makes it much more tolerable. One meal at a time. One workout at a time.

One thing I will note is that you brought your coach in 6 weeks out I believe. That means this is a rush prep in their eyes. They have to learn your body and get you dialed in- that usually can take 6-12 months done correctly.

So is it going to be suffering playing catch up? Hell yes. Diet less extreme longer or cut hard as hell shorter. You’re in the second group. It will be hard and testing.

I can’t speculate for him, but if you were doing re-feeds you’d likely be having even lower low days to offset. Keeping in a consistent deficit is likely the less painful route.

Trust the process and see it through unless there is actual pain and something wrong which only you will actually know. But being hungry as hell and suffering comes with the territory.

I can assure you that if you don’t see it through then the regret will be so much worse than suffering a few more days. Pain and suffering is temporary… regret lingers for life. You got this!

“I stay awake at night tossing and turning, staring at the ceiling asking myself why am I doing this… is it even worth it.”

There’s no linear process in competitive bodybuilding. We do it because we love this shit.

im sure there are competitors here who routinely take in fewer calories and do more cardio at this stage in their preps.

if it was easy, everyone would do it.

just trust the process and keep grinding

You look fucking awesome man. Keep grinding through.

Just run headfirst into the pain cave. A bit of masochism goes a long way here.

The reason so few will ever do what you do, or look how you look is because it’s impossibly hard. This is your Everest. Hitting the mountain top is rare air, and the company you’re amongst are small. Few can do this. Be one that hits the peak.

You look radical. Eat bro. Just eat the right things. It won’t be the end of the world. Enjoy it

Ask your coach about semaglutide? Won't help with energy but will help with appetite.

Using the stuff now at a pathetic little dosage and I can barely eat psmf calories.

Ask your coach about semaglutide? Won't help with energy but will help with appetite.

Using the stuff now at a pathetic little dosage and I can barely eat psmf calories.
Do you feel its helping? my coach will tell me its bodybuilding you have to suffer its not beach competiton 😅

You look amazing brother..I seriously don’t think I could do a contest diet at all.

I may try it once I actually switch over to bodybuilding style training just to see how far I can do the diet before I shit the bed

You look amazing man , i would think only another week of realy struggling before calorie are brought back up to maintenance to fill out.

At this point i think all tbat would realy help is a little ephedrine , i know aome guys chew nicotine gum to help curb appetite , those might be something you can ask your coach about if they are not already in play.

Just keep putting one foot in front of the other bro , one step at a time keep moving forward

You look fucking awesome man. Keep grinding through.

Just run headfirst into the pain cave. A bit of masochism goes a long way here.

The reason so few will ever do what you do, or look how you look is because it’s impossibly hard. This is your Everest. Hitting the mountain top is rare air, and the company you’re amongst are small. Few can do this. Be one that hits the peak.
Thnx bro for the motivation words helps alot because even you have a coach your are lonely on prep nobody is really there to push and support you. you are
on your own. I feel like you saying not many are willing to suffer to get to that next level condition and i am but just wondering if my condition is that lean that my suffering is from the very low bodyfat and not sometjing else thats why i posted to hear from other how i am doing 2.5 weeks out. you become blind at the end you think you behind and start stress it happens to everyone.

You look amazing man , i would think only another week of realy struggling before calorie are brought back up to maintenance to fill out.

At this point i think all tbat would realy help is a little ephedrine , i know aome guys chew nicotine gum to help curb appetite , those might be something you can ask your coach about if they are not already in play.

Just keep putting one foot in front of the other bro , one step at a time keep moving forward
Thnx buddy yes i hope thats the plan. I tried almost everything to curb apetite but impossible even increase veggies the food just flyes trough me even drinking 2 galloon a water a day its flews trough me dont fill me up. I just have to suffer and know thats the only way to be peeled and ready. I appreciate your motivation and support 🙏

Do you feel its helping? my coach will tell me its bodybuilding you have to suffer its not beach competiton 😅
Semeglutide will absolutely curb appetite , I'm not sure what possible negative effects it could have on a competitor's condition though so i wouldn't mess with it this close. Your don't wanna piss off your bowels and end up with any internal inflammation.

yes, down some semaglutide and your hunger will go away

U look great brother and I totally get it.
I’m about 4 weeks out so I feel your pain…but…suck it up lol you’re in the home stretch. Take some adderall or some kratom and buckle down. You’re so damn close.

What’s weird for me is that hunger isn’t thaaat bad right now, but overall energy levels are sooo low it’s insane. I don’t want to move at all. Like getting off the couch, training, everything requires so much effort.
But for real, buy some kratom caps and take 1-3g in the morning. Great appetite suppression for me.

What you're feeling is normal. I was doing 2 scoops sugar free metamucil twice a day to help with the stomach pains.

Taking semaglutide at this point doesn't seem like a good idea.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131