over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insane hunger 2.5 weeks out 😮‍💨

Do you feel it’s helping? my coach will tell me its bodybuilding you have to suffer its not beach competiton 😅
I would NOT take Semaglutide at this phase of prep. The last thing you want to do this close is crash your appetite, mess with thyroid or increase cortisol.

Pain and suffering is a privilege- it means you’re pursuing something most will never achieve.

If anything, you’re close enough to work on your base tan. Use melanotan before bed. Get your tan and curb that hunger at the same time. 😎

Do you feel its helping? my coach will tell me its bodybuilding you have to suffer its not beach competiton 😅

I'm using 0.05mg everyday. I stopped yesterday because I can't even consume 300g of protein.

Shit works but I'm not a competitive bodybuilder and have zero aspirations to be. I don't understand the mentality of suffering being some glorious feat though.

Why would he just eat cause he’s hungry? He’s 2.5 weeks out from a show…
I didn’t say go eat a bag of cheeseburgers from McDonald’s. Lol ya exactly 2.5 weeks out from a show. I know plenty of guys who have done it and it didn’t affect the outcome of their shows negatively. Look at it like this. Your feeling sick with hunger pains bodyfat is not the only thing being attacked.

Dude you look fuckin shredded don’t let diet brain fuck you up. Just listen to your coach that’s what you’re paying him for and see this thing through. You look ready

I didn’t say go eat a bag of cheeseburgers from McDonald’s. Lol ya exactly 2.5 weeks out from a show. I know plenty of guys who have done it and it didn’t affect the outcome of their shows negatively. Look at it like this. Your feeling sick with hunger pains bodyfat is not the only thing being attacked.

sounds like a slippery slope waiting to happen

I didn’t say go eat a bag of cheeseburgers from McDonald’s. Lol ya exactly 2.5 weeks out from a show. I know plenty of guys who have done it and it didn’t affect the outcome of their shows negatively.
If I was 2.5 weeks out I wouldn’t put a single thing in my body that my coach didn’t have on plan… but that’s just me.
Look at it like this. Your feeling sick with hunger pains bodyfat is not the only thing being attacked.
This is a bold statement in my opinion. Not only because hunger is subjective, but also because there’s really nothing to back that claim up. What competitors are doing to achieve that level of leanness isn’t natural in the slightest, and of course the body is going to fight it. But that doesn’t mean to listen to what your body is telling you if your goal is to get shredded as possible.

If I was 2.5 weeks out I wouldn’t put a single thing in my body that my coach didn’t have on plan… but that’s just me.

This is a bold statement in my opinion. Not only because hunger is subjective, but also because there’s really nothing to back that claim up. What competitors are doing to achieve that level of leanness isn’t natural in the slightest, and of course the body is going to fight it. But that doesn’t mean to listen to what your body is telling you if your goal is to get shredded as possible.
Wtf Is so bold about it. One persons ability to process food is as individual as the way drugs affect people differently. I wasn’t telling anyone what to do I just gave my opinion on what I would do. You obviously selectively picked one of the several statements I made as I also said for him to do as his coach would instruct him to do so. I also know that one mouthful of food isn’t going to raise his bodyfat 10 points 2 weeks out from a contest. I never claimed to be any sort of expert either. Lol Iv also personally got very lean and ate cheat meals in the process. Now if my life depended on it and it was a well paying job I’d probably suffer through it.

Wtf Is so bold about it. One persons ability to process food is as individual the way drugs affect people differently. I wasn’t telling anyone what to do I just gave my opinion on what I would do. You obviously selectively picked one of the several statements I made as I also said for him to do as his coach would instruct him to do so. I also know that one mouthful of food isn’t going to raise his bodyfat 10 points. I never claimed to be any sort of expert either. Lol Iv also personally got very shredded lean and ate cheat meals in the process.

@aHarness have you not seen his pics and read the thread on his mom and her legs. Don’t fuck with this guy. 🤣🤣

I like to think about all the burgers and things that I would never eat in life while prepping for a show. Lol

On serious note, to put this into context for guys who don’t compete- when you are about to step on stage in front of hundreds of people in just your underwear, the first thing that will go through your mind is every damn little thing you did wrong, every time you cheated on your diet, that rep in the gym skipped, minute of cardio you pussed out on because it was hard, etc.

If you don’t then you’re not in it to win it IMO.

Wtf Is so bold about it. One persons ability to process food is as individual as the way drugs affect people differently. I wasn’t telling anyone what to do I just gave my opinion on what I would do. You obviously selectively picked one of the several statements I made as I also said for him to do as his coach would instruct him to do so. I also know that one mouthful of food isn’t going to raise his bodyfat 10 points 2 weeks out from a contest. I never claimed to be any sort of expert either. Lol Iv also personally got very lean and ate cheat meals in the process. Now if my life depended on it and it was a well paying job I’d probably suffer through it.
Not trying to be hostile bro. I’m saying it’s bold because… well it makes no sense. Just because someone is having hunger pangs doesn’t mean there’s something inherently wrong. What did I selectively pick? Your comments were pretty short, all you did was say he should eat. And I even addressed your second comment by breaking it into two replies. What did I fail to address? You commented that “If he has a coach I’m sure he will tell him what to do” at the exact same time I responded to you, so sorry I missed that… but either way I was responding to your initial advice anyways of “go ahead and eat”.

You are incredibly lean, I’ve seen your pics bro you have a great physique even more so for your age. That’s very awesome that you’ve gotten lean using cheat meals and that does make some sense given that you said your job is incredibly active. You work hard clearly and your physique shows it.

And yes, I don’t think one mouthful of food would destroy his prep but I also think it wouldn’t do anything productive. It’s not like it would stop his hunger pangs, and if anything it would likely lead to binging or just making his cravings worse.

Looking very strong. You're almost there. It sucks. That's part of it. Embrace the suck.

The only way out is through. If you deviate now, you'll be disappointed in yourself.

Thanks everyone for your responses and support and advice definitely falling my coach advice 1000% just wanted to share my thoughts of how i am feel and hear from other people if its normal to feel that way around 3 weeks out and share my pictures to see if i am really that lean to be feeling like that or maybe my body was not feeling good.
it's part of the process - children in Africa eat one meal a day not by choice and you chose this path so don't be a pussy

I know its part of the process Greg valentino, I have not said something else. You always come with negative crap instead of being nice. I was not looking for anyone to feel sorry for me i was just writing about my experience. Getting tired of your negative stuff. You are here telling me dont be a pussy when you are the one using Synthol to get result. You know what work hard is? 😀 if you dont have anything good to say just dont wite anything.

I know its part of the process Greg valentino, I have not said something else. You always come with negative crap instead of being nice. I was not looking for anyone to feel sorry for me i was just writing about my experience. Getting tired of your negative stuff. You are here telling me dont be a pussy when you are the one using Synthol to get result. You know what work hard is? 😀 if you dont have anything good to say just dont wite anything.

Too far my man. @luki7788 coaches some monsters and is one himself. It’s called “tough love” or coaching.

No need for personal attacks on here. We are all in this together.

Too far my man. @luki7788 coaches some monsters and is one himself. It’s called “tough love” or coaching.

No need for personal attacks on here. We are all in this together.
Its not me i am always nice he always write negative like he knows everything and is the best. we are here to help each other not jump on each other.

Thanks everyone for your responses and support and advice definitely falling my coach advice 1000% just wanted to share my thoughts of how i am feel and hear from other people if its normal to feel that way around 3 weeks out and share my pictures to see if i am really that lean to be feeling like that or maybe my body was not feeling good.

very poor of you because I didn't write anything negative, just the honest truth - I know - no one likes honesty

and as for me, I have been training for 20 years, I have competed for 7 years in a row - without using synthol (which is used by 80% of professional and amateur high-level bodybuilders, so tell them they don't know what hard work is)
During these 7 years, I have never eaten anything outside the diet - anyway, now I don't compete and I don't do it either - all because people treat food emotionally

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131