over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipamorelin

couldnt hexalin be used instead before bed to avoid getting hungry?

Hex is a ghrelin peptide like ghrp2 and ghrp6 but hunger is minimal. The main reason to use ipamorelin at night is it provides an extended hgh release more so than the other gh peptides, kind of like having a blended protein before bed instead of straight whey.

Waiting on my hex and then I'll be giving this a go with ipa before bed.

Hex is a ghrelin peptide like ghrp2 and ghrp6 but hunger is minimal. The main reason to use ipamorelin at night is it provides an extended hgh release more so than the other gh peptides, kind of like having a blended protein before bed instead of straight whey.

JJ do you have any female friends using any pep protocols? I have one female that may start researching.

JJ do you have any female friends using any pep protocols? I have one female that may start researching.

I'm just putting a female figure competitor on 50mcg ghrp2/ 50mcg cjc no dac. She wants to bulk up. I'm starting her at half saturation dose. Females are more sensitive to ghrp from what I've read. She weighs 214Lbs. I find ghrp2 excellent for strength and size gains. The bit of water retention from it will help her strength and protect her joints.

I'm just putting a female figure competitor on 50mcg ghrp2/ 50mcg cjc no dac. She wants to bulk up. I'm starting her at half saturation dose. Females are more sensitive to ghrp from what I've read. She weighs 214Lbs. I find ghrp2 excellent for strength and size gains. The bit of water retention from it will help her strength and protect her joints.

That's good news. I was thinking a similar low dose except with hex as this girl is looking to cut up a bit. She's 140lbs, goal is 120 with diet and a little pep help.

Yes it could. Although if you read the study below it was shown to decrease slow wave sleep. It could still be used pre bed with great effect as the surge of gh would more than make up for things :)

Hexarelin decreases slow-wave sleep... [Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Exactly. Ipam shouldn't cause any hunger either. It is the perfect pep pre bed imo.

Waiting on my hex and then I'll be giving this a go with ipa before bed.

Perfect :) I have cjc-dac and hexa on the way :D I have no ipam so will just dose hexa pre bed. But Ipam would be used if I had it. Ipam is my fav GHRP so far :)

Barbie is gonna start some Frag 176-191 soon :)

That's good news. I was thinking a similar low dose except with hex as this girl is looking to cut up a bit. She's 140lbs, goal is 120 with diet and a little pep help.

Sounds great. Just keep the dose very low. I want Barbie to try some cjc-dac with ipam in the future. But for now it is the Frag :)

This thread has become a nice melting pot of knowledge for me, thanks to all who have contributed.

Barbie is gonna try 50-100mcg cjc no dac and 100-200mcg ipam twice daily soon :)

That should be interesting. I would like to see someone log Ipam and cjc with dac tho.

JJ has CJC-DAC, Ipam and Prami on the way so I am sure he will log them ;)

i would like to suggest the fact that cjc1295DAC as you refer to it may not be as safe to use as mod grf1-29..

and for the sake of information.. the cjc is the Drug Affinity Complex which gives it the longer half life..

what you refer to as cjc1295 no dac is really not a cjc at all.. its tetra substituted semorelin..

i dont know why i even care.. i guess datbtrue has it so ingrained ib my head..

anyway.. carry on

i would like to suggest the fact that cjc1295DAC as you refer to it may not be as safe to use as mod grf1-29..

and for the sake of information.. the cjc is the Drug Affinity Complex which gives it the longer half life..

what you refer to as cjc1295 no dac is really not a cjc at all.. its tetra substituted semorelin..

anyway.. carry on

This is all true. Dac is better results for sure but I don't plan to run it year round for reasons you state. The cjc without dac naming was for marketing purposes as nobody really knew what mod gfr was and the name stuck. The one reason I use the term cjc wo dac is its what's peptide companies tend to use and it saves time explaining what mod grf is

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

anyway.. carry on

Do you get better results from real mod grf1-29?

anyway.. carry on

Sammy pretty much covered everything. It's just a name. We are not trying to mislead anyone it's just nearly all companies call it that. If it wasn't called that guys would look and think we didn't sell it. Plus it saves the 20 pm's a week explaining what mod grf is. We always advise to run cjc-dac in cycles as it's common sense. No one should be using it all year... far from it. Even I only got 7 vials of cjc-dac and plan to have a few weeks break then to use cjc no dac afterwards.

Sammy pretty much covered everything. It's just a name. We are not trying to mislead anyone it's just nearly all companies call it that. If it wasn't called that guys would look and think we didn't sell it. Plus it saves the 20 pm's a week explaining what mod grf is. We always advise to run cjc-dac in cycles as it's common sense. No one should be using it all year... far from it. Even I only got 7 vials of cjc-dac and plan to have a few weeks break then to use cjc no dac afterwards.

Right. Basically cjc no dac or mod grf are just sermorelin with an extended half-life. I think the way ur using dac is ideal.
Ppl will find out quickly what I mean if they try it. The fat burning is really good with the dac but lethargy is pretty bad. You won't have to convince anyone to come off.

Do you get better results from real mod grf1-29?

In my experience defiantly not. The mod grf mimics the bodies natural pulse pattern but sometimes for results you've got to go a little unnatural as it were. Good to cycle between the 2. Mod grf is good just that bodybuilders like dac better. I plan to use mod grf on cruse just to help stay lean and help hold what I've got. Dac on blasts for maximum gh/testosterone synagy. I've gained an inch on my arms cutting with high test/ 666mg fav daily. The synagy is real good. Using ghrp2 as well when I can get shots in.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner