over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ipamorelin

Do you get better results from real mod grf1-29?

I think I misunderstood your question. Cjc 1295 wo dac is real mod grf, the exactsame thingdoyen tothe last amino.Its just a technicaly inaccurate name that was given to it for ease of marketing a long time ago tasty peptide companies have kept for simplicity. . I was referring to mod grf vs with dac in my previous post.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Right. Basically cjc no dac or mod grf are just sermorelin with an extended half-life. I think the way ur using dac is ideal.
Ppl will find out quickly what I mean if they try it. The fat burning is really good with the dac but lethargy is pretty bad. You won't have to convince anyone to come off.

Never got any lethargy myself. Certainly no more than normal when dieing. On calorie surplus days im full of energy on it in fact. Gh has always energised me though for sone reason

Right. Basically cjc no dac or mod grf are just sermorelin with an extended half-life. I think the way ur using dac is ideal.
Ppl will find out quickly what I mean if they try it. The fat burning is really good with the dac but lethargy is pretty bad. You won't have to convince anyone to come off.

I feel great on cjc-dac. It's the large spikes in the day (GHRP-2) that can wipe me out too much. Plus the GH from prami I use and I am like a zombie half of the day :D

I feel great on cjc-dac. It's the large spikes in the day (GHRP-2) that can wipe me out too much. Plus the GH from prami I use and I am like a zombie half of the day :D

When I researched dac, the pulses thru the day got me a little tired but working in the evening was the worst. That was my first research tho and I wasn't used to GH.

When I researched dac, the pulses thru the day got me a little tired but working in the evening was the worst. That was my first research tho and I wasn't used to GH.

I just ordered 7 vials of cjcDAC. I can't wait for the constant gh bleed to speed up healing of my old muscles.

This is why I'm so tempted with dac for my next research. Not no spring chicken anymore! :D

Tell me about it. This is going to be my protocol:

Upon waking 200mcg huperzine A
100mcg ghrp2 a half hour later

Same thing at noon and preworkout

Before bed .1 to .5mg pramipexole
500mcg ipamorelin
500mcg cjcDAC

Tell me about it. This is going to be my protocol:

Upon waking 200mcg huperzine A
100mcg ghrp2 a half hour later

Same thing at noon and preworkout

Before bed .1 to .5mg pramipexole
500mcg ipamorelin
500mcg cjcDAC

That sounds fantastic :)

My new protocol is gonna be micro injs of LR3 :D I will also add cjc no dac and ghrp-2 but I am thinking I may just do them separately so I can access exactly what the LR3 is doing.

That sounds fantastic :)

My new protocol is gonna be micro injs of LR3 :D I will also add cjc no dac and ghrp-2 but I am thinking I may just do them separately so I can access exactly what the LR3 is doing.

That's how I did it. I ran Igf1-Lr3 by itself. I notice incredible pumps in the muscle I micro inject in especially.

That's how I did it. I ran Igf1-Lr3 by itself. I notice incredible pumps in the muscle I micro inject in especially.

I will use it in a few body parts before training them. But my main two are gonna be calves and chest :)

I am putting Barbie on cjc no dac (50-100mcg) and ipam (100-200mcg) twice daily. That is an extremely safe stack with minimal side effects and should just give great results

Influence of chronic treatment with the growth hormone secretagogue Ipamorelin, in young female rats: somatotroph response in vitro.

Jiménez-Reina L1, Cañete R, de la Torre MJ, Bernal G.

Abstract

Growth hormone (GH) is secreted in the anterior pituitary gland by the somatotroph cells. Secretion is regulated by growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) and somatostatin. Morever, GH secretagogues (GHS) can exert a considerable effect on GH secretion. In order to determine the effects of chronic treatment with the GHS Ipamorelin on the composition of the somatotroph cell population and on somatotroph GH content, an in vitro analysis was performed of the percentage of somatotroph cells (% of total), the ratio of different GH cell types (strongly/weakly-staining) and individual GH content, in pituitary cell cultures obtained from young female rats receiving Ipamorelin over 21 days (Ipamorelin group) and the effects were compared with those of GHRH (GHRH group) or saline (saline group). The ultrastructure of somatotroph cells did not change, but the volume density of secretion granules was increased (P<0.05) by previous in vivo Ipamorelin or GHRH treatment. In 3-day basal pituitary cell monolayer cultures, the percentage of somatotroph cells showed no modifications between groups, nor was there any change in the ratio of strongly/weakly immunostaining GH cells. In the Ipamorelin group alone, in vitro treatment with Ipamorelin (10(-8) M), or GHRP 6 (10(-8) M), or GHRH (10(-8) M) for 4 hours, increased the percentage of somatotroph cells, without modifying the ratio of strongly/weakly immunostained GH cells. Basal intracellular GH content in somatotroph cells over 4 hours was lower in the Ipamorelin group and the GHRH group than in the saline group. Only in the Ipamorelin group did Ipamorelin (10(-8) M), GHRP 6 (10(-8) M) and GHRH (10(-8) M) prompt increased intracellular GH content. These data suggest that, at least in the young female rat, the GHS Ipamorelin is able to exert a dynamic control effect on the somatotroph population and on GH hormone content.

PMID: 12168778 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Elvia/John,

I have read a study that said IPAM increases GH without increasing bone growth markers or IGF 1 in rats.

Is it possible to increase GH without affecting IGF?

Elvia/John,

I have read a study that said IPAM increases GH without increasing bone growth markers or IGF 1 in rats.

Is it possible to increase GH without affecting IGF?

Yes it is very possible to increase serum gh without IGF-1 following the same pattern. IGF-1 is not even as reliable as many think in measuring GH activity since it can be altered due to various non gh factors. It is well documented that IGF-1 levels can even decrease when GH increases. Plus igf-1 levels fluctuation so much in the day. Even a liver ailment could effect things. I have read quite a few studies using GHRP-2 and it increasing gh without a corresponding increase in igf-1. Here are 2 studies that show igf-1 levels being a poor gh marker.

Diagnosis of growth-hormone deficiency in adults. [Lancet. 1994] - PubMed - NCBI

IGF-I levels in different conditions of low s... [Panminerva Med. 1998] - PubMed - NCBI

I think I misunderstood your question. Cjc 1295 wo dac is real mod grf, the exactsame thingdoyen tothe last amino.Its just a technicaly inaccurate name that was given to it for ease of marketing a long time ago tasty peptide companies have kept for simplicity. . I was referring to mod grf vs with dac in my previous post.

Sorry Sammy but is cjc 1293 is mod grf 1 - 29 .... you know me with my big mouth :D

Whats the consensus on long term Ipam usage? Is there any reason to cycle it if it does not cause desensitization of the pituitary and does not raise cortisol or prolactin?

Seems like as long as your wallet can afford it there would be no reason to discontinue it's use.

Whats the consensus on long term Ipam usage? Is there any reason to cycle it if it does not cause desensitization of the pituitary and does not raise cortisol or prolactin?

Seems like as long as your wallet can afford it there would be no reason to discontinue it's use.

Yeah with Ipam you could stay on a long time with no issues. I know a few guys who have run it all year. Me personally though I like to rotate everything so that's includes peps. But things have different rotation lengths and Ipam is something I would gladly use a long time. Me personally I would use Ipam for 4-16 weeks (usually 8-12 weeks).

Yeah with Ipam you could stay on a long time with no issues. I know a few guys who have run it all year. Me personally though I like to rotate everything so that's includes peps. But things have different rotation lengths and Ipam is something I would gladly use a long time. Me personally I would use Ipam for 4-16 weeks (usually 8-12 weeks).

Kinda my thoughts. Just curious what others were thinking. thanks for sharing.

How many times a day you take Ipam? Also, whats the best possible combo? So many options that can be confusing...:banghead::rolleyes:

You could fit in 3 doses of Ipam but I just keep it simple and dose it morning and pre bed. Although most of the time I have added it into a cycle so just done 1 larger pre bed dose (with another GHRP used in the day).

The best possible combo... that's hard to say. If I were to run a perfect cycle with peps I would definitely use cjc-dac. You could dose that eod or simply twice weekly. If I were bulking I would probably add 2-3 doses of GHRP 2 or 6 in the day. With one larger Ipam dose pre bed. If I were cutting basically the same but swop the GHRP 2/6 for Hexarelin.

Now if you just wanted to just use one GHRP then I would go with cjc dac and ipam. The cjc dac dosed twice weekly and the Ipam dosed morning and pre bed.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear