over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

iVitamins? Good Site, Legit Stuff?

R

rocketmanz

Hey, I made an order from iVitamins and paid with a credit card on their site. Anyone use them before? Good, legit products? Please let me know! Thanks

May I ask a question?

rocketmanz said:
Hey, I made an order from iVitamins and paid with a credit card on their site. Anyone use them before? Good, legit products? Please let me know! Thanks

Why are you asking us after the fact? Whta if we say, NO, THEY WILL RIP OFF YOUR CREDIT CARD AND SEND INERT PRODUCTS, then what?

it never hurts to ask

PHIL HERNON said:
Why are you asking us after the fact? Whta if we say, NO, THEY WILL RIP OFF YOUR CREDIT CARD AND SEND INERT PRODUCTS, then what?

it never hurts to ask about this. Especially from other people who've bought.

rocketmanz said:
it never hurts to ask about this. Especially from other people who've bought.

You are completely right, except in your situation. You ask before hand. Cause if someone gave them a bad review it would be your fault and yours alone for not checking them out before. On a credit card? Are you asking for a problem

well, they have a link from this page, and I was told about how good the suppliers are on this site. I would like to findout from other actual buyers. The credit card thing is protected by my credit card company incase the order never shows.

I'm not talking about the order never showing up, I'm talking about it being able to be tracked to your door step.
Regardless of reputation you check on a source BEFORE ordering not after!

yeah, true.......

yeah, true... so what's the answer to my question?

I can't answer you as I don't use any of the board sponsors other than synthetek. They have good legit quality products.

Looks like you will have to tell US how good they do.

:cool:

Armageddon said:
I can't answer you as I don't use any of the board sponsors other than synthetek. They have good legit quality products.

hey tell me how the syntherol is working for you? how much size have you gained? How long have you been using it? Do you feel like the gains you've made off of it are permanent?

Never said syntherol, I said synthetek. They have other products like there protein and vit. B. I can't help but get the feeling that someone is fishing for info. Like trying to bring something out into the open.

Honestly bro,

Besides a few things that sup1 specializes
www.vitaminworld.com has a two for one special every first Tuesday of the month on all their vitmins. I get my c, milkthisle, my saw palmetto, my pantothenic acid, my B100 although I get my multivitamins at Costco

Allbeef

PHIL HERNON said:

Fucking PHIL!! swear to god half the reason I read this board is for your resoponses you kill me man. Thanks.

Armageddon said:
Never said syntherol, I said synthetek. They have other products like there protein and vit. B. I can't help but get the feeling that someone is fishing for info. Like trying to bring something out into the open.

My thoughts exactly

Not Fishing... asking for the honest truth?

nope.... not fishing at all... I HONESTLY want to know what someone thinks of that source since I REALLY did order from there.

Nobody's gonna rip you off on big websites like that, b/c if so, you can take them down so hard they will be shocked. Flame them on every board you can join and their business will fail. I've never ordered from them, but if they are a sponsor on this site, then they are good.

Dude, You are asking after purchasing AND you used your credit card? Are you one of those guys that appeared on the M-TV special, "Look at me I'm on steriods." Ah, tell us how how it turns out.:confused:

rocketmanz said:

So did you get your stuff? how was it?

well i tol you to ban this douche...

jaycee said:
I still suck penis watch my ass get banned for this...

but instead you let him have another chance... ill suggest it again..lol

Mr.Huge

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear