advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Janoshik ; What do you think of him and the service? (Discussion)

Thank you for the tag, @Bio.

Frankly, everything that needs to be said was said.

We encourage people to send in samples blind, and honestly, if through a decade of scrutiny and thousands of blind tests there is a singular notable bad review from a non-paying client who had no actual report issued from 7 years ago, it speaks volumes by itself.

I'm just really happy people share their experience with my service and would like to thank you all for doing so.
It took significant effort to move from my laboratory running as a side business next to doing med school to a proper corporation serving you all, but thanks to you - my clients and you sharing your experiences - it was made possible.

Cheers

Good to see you stop in Janoshik!
THanks for all the years of providing the services. It’s been a while and now I see your name all over most testing done in the community.

He did a hell of a lot better for us then the what Simec did. They basically ripped us off and had same lame excuse about moving shops.

Good to see you stop in Janoshik!
THanks for all the years of providing the services. It’s been a while and now I see your name all over most testing done in the community.

He did a hell of a lot better for us then the what Simec did. They basically ripped us off and had same lame excuse about moving shops.
I do check here and on Anasci from time to time to see whether everything is all right and to answer any questions people might have for me.
I think it's good to be present and accountable both in email and in public for my clients and the people looking at my reports.

Life's been good to me and I've been able to make very reasonable living doing what I love, so I try to give back by providing the service to the best of my ability.

Jano is solid and easy to work with, had him test some GH for me that I paid a premium for a large batch a while back, the stuff just didn't seem right. All went well the process was simple and the GH came back severely under dosed.

Told the sponsor and of course the sponsor talked all kinds of shit about jano. Then a couple days later the sponsor himself was touting Jano's testing results for an unrelated product.

Jano is solid and easy to work with, had him test some GH for me that I paid a premium for a large batch a while back, the stuff just didn't seem right. All went well the process was simple and the GH came back severely under dosed.

Told the sponsor and of course the sponsor talked all kinds of shit about jano. Then a couple days later the sponsor himself was touting Jano's testing results for an unrelated product.
Was you able to get your money back?
New batch of GH given?

MS

I’m from Australia,boys from there have sent samples to jano and he has been spot on
Jano is highly recommended

Was you able to get your money back?
New batch of GH given?

MS

He gave me a couple free kits, he was having some big time supply issues at the time and im sure he just drop shipped me some random GH telling me it was the same stuff as before. Had lots of issues with him over the years but his actual product was outstanding, but once that part also became an issue I was done.

Oh well, never bought from him again and I was a big customer for years so his loss in the end. He still hits me up randomly trying to keep the door open, not something personal just business.

But yea regardless, without jano I never would have known.

Thank you for the tag, @Bio.

Frankly, everything that needs to be said was said.

We encourage people to send in samples blind, and honestly, if through a decade of scrutiny and thousands of blind tests there is a singular notable bad review from a non-paying client who had no actual report issued from 7 years ago, it speaks volumes by itself.

I'm just really happy people share their experience with my service and would like to thank you all for doing so.
It took significant effort to move from my laboratory running as a side business next to doing med school to a proper corporation serving you all, but thanks to you - my clients and you sharing your experiences - it was made possible.

Cheers
For the AnaSci testing, he was sent a vial with a number. Jano knew nothing about the vial. He would just report what his findings were, which were compared to what's on the label. Anyone can make a mistake but as far as I'm concerned, he's solid.

@janoshik is a member here so let's see if he has time to chime in. He was last here June 3rd. This way you can address him yourself.

There was more to that Mands thing but I don't recall all the details.
^^^ said this MANY times ..in MANY public threads ..across MANY boards

ANASCI/JANOSHIK testing is a modern day God-send for anyone in the lifestyle
..go to ANASCI see who is giving you what you paid for
..see who has NEVER failed
..REALIZE that when 50-60% of TESTOSTERONE products tested FAILED (..which is very economical to produce) that WE NEED THIS SERVICE!!

***BUT the benefits of these services ONLY work if we educate the community to use them

►ANASCI sent many "anonymous" test samples ..where Janoshik knew nothing about what he was testing
& his test results always confirmed the CORRECT substance

►MANY of our customers have sent Janoshik our products for HPLC testing ..AGAIN completely anonymous, telling him nothing
& AGAIN Janoshik has always identified the correct substance

ANASCI testing ONLY collects samples from customer's own purchases
..so these results reflect EXACTLY what you are receiving as the customer
(..sponsor-sent-test-samples can be "loaded" for testing ..& NOT what they actually send you ..so ANASCI prohibits this)
..the samples are collected RANDOMLY
..& are BLIND to the sponsor
..again Janoshik does not know "who" ..or "what" he is testing for ..he just receives a "numbered sample"

^^^ a TON of you guys pipe up when you talk about your concern for what your putting in your body
..BUT you don't consider & use a resource like ANASCI/Janoshik??

is it bc some of you don't think that they'r legit??
..but then how would you explain the VERY VERY popular sponsors that they'v busted?
..& they have zero qualms about doing it either

..the testing history shows that ANASCI/Janoshik testing spares no one

▲▲▲ in short ..YES ANASCI & Janoshik HPLC testing is 100% LEGIT
..& we'r damn lucky to have them as a great equalizer

^^^ said this MANY times ..in MANY public threads ..across MANY boards

ANASCI/JANOSHIK testing is a modern day God-send for anyone in the lifestyle
..go to ANASCI see who is giving you what you paid for
..see who has NEVER failed
..REALIZE that when 50-60% of TESTOSTERONE products tested FAILED (..which is very economical to produce) that WE NEED THIS SERVICE!!

***BUT the benefits of these services ONLY work if we educate the community to use them

►ANASCI sent many "anonymous" test samples ..where Janoshik knew nothing about what he was testing
& his test results always confirmed the CORRECT substance

►MANY of our customers have sent Janoshik our products for HPLC testing ..AGAIN completely anonymous, telling him nothing
& AGAIN Janoshik has always identified the correct substance

ANASCI testing ONLY collects samples from customer's own purchases
..so these results reflect EXACTLY what you are receiving as the customer
(..sponsor-sent-test-samples can be "loaded" for testing ..& NOT what they actually send you ..so ANASCI prohibits this)
..the samples are collected RANDOMLY
..& are BLIND to the sponsor
..again Janoshik does not know "who" ..or "what" he is testing for ..he just receives a "numbered sample"

^^^ a TON of you guys pipe up when you talk about your concern for what your putting in your body
..BUT you don't consider & use a resource like ANASCI/Janoshik??

is it bc some of you don't think that they'r legit??
..but then how would you explain the VERY VERY popular sponsors that they'v busted?
..& they have zero qualms about doing it either

..the testing history shows that ANASCI/Janoshik testing spares no one

▲▲▲ in short ..YES ANASCI & Janoshik HPLC testing is 100% LEGIT
..& we'r damn lucky to have them as a great equalizer

Yeah, the number of times i see a poor guy posting bunk testosterone labs is disgusting with how cheap the raws are. Truly fucked up

What is the process for sending in a sample? Pretty straightforward? Just recently switched to a new sponsor on here and just wanted to get some baselines of the products!

What is the process for sending in a sample? Pretty straightforward? Just recently switched to a new sponsor on here and just wanted to get some baselines of the products!

Keep those details private. Contact Jano, he's in this thread.

I could have used services such as Jano’s in the late 90’s/early 2000’s…. Got robbed from a reputable sponsor then, that unknowingly to me was caught up in Operation Raw Deal. So they were still “in business” but just selling god only knows what… Still curious today as to what I pumped into my body…. Definitely wasn’t AAS.

Cage

I could have used services such as Jano’s in the late 90’s/early 2000’s…. Got robbed from a reputable sponsor then, that unknowingly to me was caught up in Operation Raw Deal. So they were still “in business” but just selling god only knows what… Still curious today as to what I pumped into my body…. Definitely wasn’t AAS.

Cage
after all that settled down.. circa 2010... didnt someone die or was seriously injured from bangor gear ?

this past saturday, i pinned 1ml(50mg) of tren base.
after finishing the pin, i felt this rush and pressure hit my chest.
i stated coughing uncontrollably.. in my mind i was like 'ahh fuck this is it'
so i tried my best to clean up all the needles and vials and put them in the drawer niced and tucked away
i didnt want to 'be found' with syringes/needles all on the counter.. like a junkie..
i then layed down on my bed and the coughing subsided.. havent been hit with 'tren cough' in like 20years. so
forgot about how it feels.

after all that settled down.. circa 2010... didnt someone die or was seriously injured from bangor gear ?

this past saturday, i pinned 1ml(50mg) of tren base.
after finishing the pin, i felt this rush and pressure hit my chest.
i stated coughing uncontrollably.. in my mind i was like 'ahh fuck this is it'
so i tried my best to clean up all the needles and vials and put them in the drawer niced and tucked away
i didnt want to 'be found' with syringes/needles all on the counter.. like a junkie..
i then layed down on my bed and the coughing subsided.. havent been hit with 'tren cough' in like 20years. so
forgot about how it feels.

Here’s a copy and paste from my experience with Tren Base. Very similar experience to yours. I won’t try it again.

I’ve used Tren in every form many many times over the years. I’ve experienced Tren cough. Just the tightness in my chest, coughing hard etc. Typical ya know. However, with Tren base I literally thought I initiated a heart attack.

Upon firing in 2ml, so 50mg, my chest immediately locked up tight. Severe pain, couldn’t get a breath in my lungs. Instant pale faced, sweating profusely, nausea, shaking, etc. Only thing that flashed through my mind was pull up my pants (quad inject) and toss everything (syringe, alcohol wipes, etc). Didn’t want the wife or kid to find me dead on the floor like that. I laid on the bathroom tile floor trying to relax as much as I could just waiting for it to pass or me to stop breathing completely.

Took about 3 minutes total. Felt like 20 minutes. Once it passed I grabbed all those brand new bottles and chunked em in the trash. Didn’t wanna do that, but I wasn’t taking a chance for that experience again. That was Tuesday, and my chest still has a dull ache. Lesson learned for me!

Cage

SRCS was available during those years. Many of us used them quite a bit. Back in the late 90's they were also used to test the Brovel products many had. By the mid-2000's maybe a year or two later, they were shut down, or no longer working with us.

Here’s a copy and paste from my experience with Tren Base. Very similar experience to yours. I won’t try it again.

I’ve used Tren in every form many many times over the years. I’ve experienced Tren cough. Just the tightness in my chest, coughing hard etc. Typical ya know. However, with Tren base I literally thought I initiated a heart attack.

Upon firing in 2ml, so 50mg, my chest immediately locked up tight. Severe pain, couldn’t get a breath in my lungs. Instant pale faced, sweating profusely, nausea, shaking, etc. Only thing that flashed through my mind was pull up my pants (quad inject) and toss everything (syringe, alcohol wipes, etc). Didn’t want the wife or kid to find me dead on the floor like that. I laid on the bathroom tile floor trying to relax as much as I could just waiting for it to pass or me to stop breathing completely.

Took about 3 minutes total. Felt like 20 minutes. Once it passed I grabbed all those brand new bottles and chunked em in the trash. Didn’t wanna do that, but I wasn’t taking a chance for that experience again. That was Tuesday, and my chest still has a dull ache. Lesson learned for me!

Cage

I've had the little tren cough a number of times. Even laying down and chilling until it subsided. I've had the "real deal" only maybe 2-3x. My God that sucked. On the floor/bed, uncontrollable hacking, near loss of consciousness. Exhausting and total bitch. Never run base so this was acetate. Fina home brew in early to mid 90s and later an UGL. I've also only had a night sweat once which was also acetate from finaplix.

Will avoid tren base just on the mention of it. Despite doing a shit ton of TA I've been running tren enanthate the past weeks. I like it.

I've had the little tren cough a number of times. Even laying down and chilling until it subsided. I've had the "real deal" only maybe 2-3x. My God that sucked. On the floor/bed, uncontrollable hacking, near loss of consciousness. Exhausting and total bitch. Never run base so this was acetate. Fina home brew in early to mid 90s and later an UGL. I've also only had a night sweat once which was also acetate from finaplix.

Will avoid tren base just on the mention of it. Despite doing a shit ton of TA I've been running tren enanthate the past weeks. I like it.

Loved me some finaplix or component th. Had me looking and feeling strong even though I had no fucking clue how to train or eat back then.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131