over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jmac-Rizzi DNP cycle

Jmac-Rizzi

Newbies
Hi guys. Been a ghost reader of the forum for years, but as I'm starting my first DNP cure in 3 days I told myself it might be useful to share experience
Also after reading maybe 70 or 80 pages of the DNP "all info is here" topic I'm surprised no one post a message since last summer. It has been an infinitite source of knowledge and feedback for me

Never done any cycle before (of any kind) so I'll try to be a bit on the safe side here for a 1st time. 5'10 for 230lbs so I've a lot of fat to cut.
I'll be using liquid DNP, Janoshik tested

3 first days at 150mg to test an eventual allergy then 5 days at 250mg
1 week off, then if everything went good I'll do 2 up to 4 weeks at 250mg. I'll see how I feel after 14days, maybe it'll feel way enought, maybe I'll still be alive and kicking lol, we'll see

85 carbs / 105 prot / 90 fat, arround 1400kcal, if I'm really craving I'll up prot and fats by eating more beef/eggs but not more carbs

I'll be using following supplements (/2 the 5 first days then full dose once DNP accumulate)

2000mg potassium
800mg magnesium
1060mg calcium
20mg zinc
1000mg vitamine C
540mg (800iu) vitamine E
1500mg NAC
63mcg selenium

+ my usual multi vitamins

+15g glycerol et 3g taurine /day in several water bottle

should be way enough anti-oxy and electrolytes
mg numbers might be odd but that's because of the dosage of each supplement, no round numbers

Wish me luck :) I'll give some news
If you have any advice do not hesitate

What’s your body fat right now?

Macros….ehhh……I’d go 200g protein and the only fat source would be from fish oil. The carbs should be whatever comes from a handful of veggies each meal and a serving or two of fruit with “berries” in the name if you feel like you’re gonna collapse from fatigue.

And just run it two weeks off the bat then take a week off. Remember the long half life of DNp, it’s gonna take 2 days to clear the system, I like at least 10 days “off” to really see what happened during the cut. Gotta let dnp clear, electrolytes get unfucked, water and glycogen balance come back to “normal”…. before assessing results.

DAY 1

234lbs
150mg DNP
1370kcal 43/120/82

didn't felt anything, as expected with this first take

DAY 2 (currently)

150mg DNP
1410 kcal 80/105/71
As yesterday, didn't felt anything yet, as expected. At least, seems no allergy or bad reaction

--------------
@juggy38 30% approx
for the diet you propose, doesn't it feel a bit extreme ? almost zero carbs will help with the "heat" effects of DNP but I'll be very very low on calories that way. My maintenance level is arround 2500-2700kcal

run it two weeks off the bat then take a week off >>> yeah that's what I'll probably do as it's my first run. 2 weeks, 7-10 days off and if everythings went well I'll start 2 weeks more

DAY 3

250mg DNP
1410kcal 80/105/71
Still no heat feeling or any side effect.

It seems that your caloric intake is too low considering that you are at the beginning of your program. DNP and some cardio sessions should allow you to eat a little more.

Do you lift weights or don't you do any exercise at all? Taking in more protein should be on your mind, but you should also give your body reasons to want more protein, and that's lifting weights.

Do you lift weights or don't you do any exercise at all?
I've been in and out of the gym for the last ten years, depending of my currents hobby, job, etc. Those last months I went 3 times a week but I got period of 1 or 2 years without training in the past.
I love bodybuilding and seen lots of ifbb pro dvd (lifelong Priest and Ruhl fan), all olympia and so on but I am not a bodybuilder myself I just train for pleasure. I bench clean 220lbs so you have an idea of my (amateurish) level
That's why I never started any cycle for mass, I'm not dedicated enough to this lifestyle to make it worth it
So my use of DNP is mostly for fat loss, I'm not that worried about muscle loss as I've not that much muscle to lose to be honest.

DNP and some cardio sessions should allow you to eat a little more.

when not in diet I can eat 2500-3000 clean kcal because I like to eat, but in reality I'm not hungry when i diet at 1500 kcal so ... I'd rather save those 3-400 kcal in the plate than on the treadmill ;p I'm doing an office job so I'm not burning that much calories per day. My maintenance might be arround 2500.

You’re asking for muscle loss at these macros unless you’re a small 120lbs female

as stated above I've not that much muscle to lose, at least nothing I can not gain back with few weeks of training :)

I've been in and out of the gym for the last ten years, depending of my currents hobby, job, etc. Those last months I went 3 times a week but I got period of 1 or 2 years without training in the past.
I love bodybuilding and seen lots of ifbb pro dvd (lifelong Priest and Ruhl fan), all olympia and so on but I am not a bodybuilder myself I just train for pleasure. I bench clean 220lbs so you have an idea of my (amateurish) level
That's why I never started any cycle for mass, I'm not dedicated enough to this lifestyle to make it worth it
So my use of DNP is mostly for fat loss, I'm not that worried about muscle loss as I've not that much muscle to lose to be honest.

when not in diet I can eat 2500-3000 clean kcal because I like to eat, but in reality I'm not hungry when i diet at 1500 kcal so ... I'd rather save those 3-400 kcal in the plate than on the treadmill ;p I'm doing an office job so I'm not burning that much calories per day. My maintenance might be arround 2500.

as stated above I've not that much muscle to lose, at least nothing I can not gain back with few weeks of training :)
So you’re trying to lose muscle?

Yeah I have to echo the sentiment here, this doesn't seem well thought out.

Just think about this one step ahead of where you are. Let's say you achieve your goal, you haven't mentioned what that is specifically, but for argument sake let's say it's to drop 20lb (or 10 or 30, it doesn't matter) and you do that with this starvation diet and DNP. So now let's think one step ahead. You are now 20lb lighter.

The thought process is presumably... now I will start to eat and train properly, so I can either maintain this or improve further.

But you're doing that with ALL the diet fatigue, and hunger signalling of being 20lb down on such low calories and you have already proven that you can't stick to a diet successfully (no disrespect intended). So how do you NOW expect to all of a sudden be able to diet and train correctly WITH all the diet fatigue, and hunger signalling of being down in weight and recovering from DNP.

You don't just all of a sudden learn that overnight especially not in a fatigued state. This is a super common mistake, so again let's say you achieve those pounds down, do you see how short sighted this approach is?

My goal would be to get back to 180-190lbs approx (I'm 5'10) but that's obviously a long/mid term goal that will not be achieved with that single DNP cycle

Gaining back the weight I'll lost once off DNP is a very legit concern
But I promise you I'm not physically starving at 1500-2000kcal a day. I used to eat more but it was out of sheer gluttony - and also a dellusive mindset of "at that point, eating a bit more will not hurt you more" that I kept for far too long.

So if, let's hope, I reach that 180lbs goal, I believe being able to maintain that weight will only be a matter of mental discipline and not a direct fight against fatigue and hunger. And I believe it is well easier to be motivated to eat clean to stay at your desired weight, than to tell yourself "I'll have to eat clean for xx months to reach that desired weight". Once you reach the goal, the harder part is done if you see what I mean.

DAY 4

250mg DNP
1600kcal 75 / 120 / 90
230lbs (!)

I weighed myself for the first time since the beginning, I didn't expect anything in particular but I'm still surprised that I didn't lose anything at all (beyond the DNP I still reduced my calories) (maybe due to water retention?)

My throat is a bit dry but otherwise still no "heat" effect
Today I lacked energy (like when you have to stretch after sleeping, but most of the day) now maybe it's also due to the fact that I'm low on carb compared to usual
On the other hand, no particular hunger
By Sunday (day 6) I should have reached the highest concentration of DNP in my body for this dose, I'll wait before reaching to conclusion

DAY 5

380mg DNP
1500kcal 120 / 103 / 64
231lbs (I was at 234.5lbs yesterday and since day 1 idk why I wrote 230, wrong conversion from metric to imperial)

Well ... I didn't respect the principle I had set and I didn't wait until sunday before increasing the dose.
I assumed that the current concentration of DNP in my body was around 520mg, and that if I didn't feel anything now, I wasn't going to feel a fundamental difference at 600mg by sunday. So I switched to 380mg and... Finally! a little heat ! really NOTHING transcendent, no sweat, but I stayed in a t-shirt all day and I was warmer than usual when I put on my coat to go outside or a sweatshirt indoors. Just a slight feeling of being a little warmer than usual on the torso and face

No more shortness of breath than usual, zero other side effects, nada (come on, a very slight congestion of the nose and throat a little dry but it's been from the beginning)

I weighed myself last night at 234.5lbs at a friend's house (I don't have a scale at home), I went back tonight (bro served me more pasta than expected, hence the 120g of carb today) and I was surprised to weigh myself at 105.1kg this time. So the weight starts to go down ! In reality there must be 2.2lbs and not 3.5lbs difference between yesterday and today because I weighed myself before the meal today, unlike yesterday.

I'm a bit less worried about the product, it seems that it is starting to work, I will stay at 380mg tomorrow on this momentum.

Just for your information, at this dose the max concentration will be about 1000mg in a few days, instead of 675 to 250mg/day

DAY 6

380mg DNP
1500kcal 84 / 117 / 71
I post a bit early today. Felt a bit warmer but still no sweating. No other side effect.
I will see in few days if my weight is still decreasing. If yes, perfect as I'm really not struggling at that dose.

--------------

lot of people are telling me to up the kcal to 2k/day

my main issue is that I don't want to increase the carbs to not suffer too much from the heat of the DNP

If I increase the meat I will increase the prot intake quite a bit but also the fat intake ... and the daily food budget as well

I could go up to 2k kcal with 200g of ham or beef and 3 more eggs per day, but as I'm not that hungry it seems too much to me, even if I understand arguments to not drop too much calories at the start

Why not just use zero/low fat sources…
like chicken ?

------------------------

DAY 7

380mg DNP
1450 kcal (132 - 82 - 68) (not great)
227.7lbs

Well, no more doubt, that DNP is legit, I just had to dose a little more and let it accumulate so that I started to melt :p almost 7lbs down since my last weigh-in on Friday evening ! Well on the other hand that's it, I'm starting sweating moderately, I'm not at the point of having to take a fan and I'm not particularly uncomfortable but I turned off the heating in my appartment, and at night at work I open the door of the outdoor depot to stay cool

Slight heartburn/acid stomach, throat still a bit dry, but I've been through a lot worse

Almost no fatigue

this level of weight loss for so few side effects, so far I feel like this cycle could last forever lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131