over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JUST GOT MARRIED

RRRRRiiiipped! Good man.

lilbulldog said:
thanks for the comments guys.........we are both 25......and queefer.....that was pretty disrespectfull......its not funny to say about anyones women....it be like me telling you i would do your mother...anyway....

here are a couple more pics....two of her and one of me incase you guys forgot who i am....i know you would rather look at her but im gonna post me too....

Your look is difficult to achieve. Nice work.
:)

WOW

VERY HOT MAN , KEEP HER HAPPY!!! I HAVE BEEN MARIED FOR 5 YEARS AND IT IS THE BEST..

jawbreakerkid said:
congratulations, however, her grabbing Derek Jeter's package could be a cause for marital concerns :eek:

yeah I was alittle upset when she had the affair with Derek, but I figured the guy makes about $100million a year, so if they did hook up, maybe I could stay on as the pool boy and get the benifits on the side..lol

lilbulldog said:
yeah I was alittle upset when she had the affair with Derek, but I figured the guy makes about $100million a year, so if they did hook up, maybe I could stay on as the pool boy and get the benifits on the side..lol

wow it only took you a year and a half to reply to this thread again..."Comeback thread of the decade"..haha....Guess this means you made it through your first year which for some is the hardest...

BTW your wife is very pretty...and I know its a little late but congrats...and congrats for making it this long..might sound funny but alot of ppl dont make it 6 months let alone a year or whatever.

Altho why did you edit your pic bro? I guess im just to damn late huh lol

HUTCH said:
wow it only took you a year and a half to reply to this thread again..."Comeback thread of the decade"..haha....Guess this means you made it through your first year which for some is the hardest...

yeah I was going throught some old post in my profile and this came up so I looked at it and saw the comment and had to make a comment, first year in the books, still going strong, will see what the next 25 hold for us,

Never ceases to amaze me at how a happy thread goes to shit so quickly. if people would stop and think before they open their mouths/keyboards We would not have to put up with trash!

LILbulldog, You have a gorgeous woman there, You two make a great looking couple! Look after her and she will do the same for you! It is a two way street. I am happy for you both and wish you all the best of everything!

lilbulldog said:
thanks for the comments guys.........we are both 25......

long time lurker... really here just to browse because I (like thousands of others out there) find this forum immensly interesting and entertaining but I cant help but notice that lilbulldog who is apparently 25-26 also has an 18 year old son in the marines??? please tell me that I've misread something and that our friend lilbulldog didn't have a kid at the tender age of 8, lol.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23519

congrats!!

Best of luck to you and your woman. Seems to me that you have a good one!

2 years old and people are still bumping it to the top??? :D

Queefer said:
Yea I was fiddling with Avatars just now. I changed it back just for you!
Someone sent me that pic in a comment on myspace....its funny as hell

bigdfk said:
long time lurker... really here just to browse because I (like thousands of others out there) find this forum immensly interesting and entertaining but I cant help but notice that lilbulldog who is apparently 25-26 also has an 18 year old son in the marines??? please tell me that I've misread something and that our friend lilbulldog didn't have a kid at the tender age of 8, lol.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23519
lilbulldog,you are 27 this year and you have an 18 year old son????:eek: :eek:

ya dude that is REEEEEEAL fuckin odd! havin a kid at 8:eek: :eek: :eek: there has to be some kinda screw up in this BUT i like the suspense!!haha

so what is it?

A- he didnt get married
B- that was not his son that went to the core
C- maybe that was a pic of him (not his son) and he left for the marine core
D- he is fibbing bout his age

hmmm i like the detective stuff!

im kinda leaning toward answer C myself, bc the dude (his 18 yr old son) in the one pic looks bout the same age as the girl in the pics he posted and she to me at least doesnt look 25...could it be? we shall wait and find out :cool:

(PS. do not take this serious or personal bro, jus fuckin off BUT it is a weird thing tho! havin kids at 8 and all hahaha :p JK bro JK!!)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131