over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Becommig a MARINE

lilbulldog

Registered
Well I did not know where I should post this, but I figured since I was going to put up a pic I would put is here. My oldest son (18) left tusday for the Marinc Corp Recuit Depot at Paris Island, SC to start his recruit training to become a United States Marine. Anyone who has or is serving in the military or has a son or daughter who is serving in the military knows what a significant this event is. His mother and myself are so proud of the decision he has made and support him and all military persons. Comming from a man who served in the USAF for eight years ('91-'99) I am even more proud of him. Althought we went down diffrent military paths and he want's to be a Marine I support him and all who choose to serve. I hope as people read this thread they take a second to think of all the military men and women who put there lives on the line so that we may live in a free country. here is a pic of my son before he left for recruit training. He is the one with the sun glasses on in the pic, the guy on the his left (right in the pic) is his best friend who is also a Marine stationd at Camp Lejune, NC.

Attachments

• l_0aeb5ebc7f1982c7b7985db1ecbe5d57.jpg
    l_0aeb5ebc7f1982c7b7985db1ecbe5d57.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 981
Last edited:
Seems like just yesterday that I stepped off the bus and onto the yellow footprints at Paris Island... but it was actually 25 years ago. Time flys right by us.

My oldest daughter (by 9 minutes, twin) just married her highschool sweetheart, only a few months after he graduated boot camp. Looking at pics of these young men who don't even look old enough to shave but are now the defenders of our country sure can make a guy feel old. But they can also sure make a guy feel proud. Semper-Fi

I know what you mean Norm1220..seems like yesterday I was changing the little shits..dirty diapers...thats the thing that I think most people forget that these are our kids the future of America..my son will be 19 in may, and bobby will be 19 this year too...here are a couple more pics of our proud marine...the second pic is of another good friend of my son's his name is ben and he in the United States Marine Corps stationed at
Camp Pendleton, California US
LCpl Smith, Lima Company RO
3rd Battallion 5th Marine Regiment and is curretly deployed to Iraq

Attachments

• m_d38457df83f660b1bce78abdf41a29cd.jpg
    m_d38457df83f660b1bce78abdf41a29cd.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 555
  • 775555624_m.jpg
    775555624_m.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 475
Semper Fi brothers...

sleep well knowing that he will be better trained, better prepared, and better equiped than his enemy. :)

i love my country, hate my govt.... but the one thing that i value most from doing my time in the Corps (besides my friends) is that NOBODY can ever take that training from him. thats permanant.

i wish him the best

and yes... it was 10 years ago, but i can still remember stepping off the bus onto the yellow footprints... i still remember the sounds, tastes... everything, like it was yesterday...

2nd battalion, paris island, 1991. i can still see the steam from the above ground pipes at 0400 marching to morning chow. iwent to the islang i could do 12 pulluos ( underhand) when i left i could do over 30! tell your so i said semper fi!

Congratulations to you and your son. This path he has chosen will change his life forever. It will definitely make a man of him. Don't expect him to be the same the next time you see him as he will be looking at the world witha whole different outlook. You have every right to be proud of him.

This is a good time of year at the PI, not too cold and not too hot and not as many sand fleas as in the summer.

Once a Marine, always a Marine.

Semper Fidelis

Please tell your son I said thank you for serving in our military and defending our country.

Thanks Again!

lilbulldog, he looks like a solid young man! I pray for his safe return when his tour is done!

bulldog21 said:
Please tell your son I said thank you for serving in our military and defending our country.

Thanks Again!

It's guys like him that make this country great!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thats awesome. I don't think there is a thing more honorable than defending this country.

Feeling very nostalgic now...I was at MCRD Parris Island 13 years ago. WOW do I feel old now. Time really does fly. 3rd Battalion(graduates real Marines)lol, platoon 3090 I still remember my Drill Instructors names. Some of the best times in my life!

rotty said:
Feeling very nostalgic now...I was at MCRD Parris Island 13 years ago. WOW do I feel old now. Time really does fly. 3rd Battalion(graduates real Marines)lol, platoon 3090 I still remember my Drill Instructors names. Some of the best times in my life!

Rotty- I was there 13 years ago too!!! time does fly!!! I won't hold it against you for being 3rd batt though..LOL 2nd batt FOX 2158 here..

Still remember that night...

Been 14 years since I stepped off the bus. Tell your son thanks from a former Marine.

Semper Fi

ghostdog128 said:
Rotty- I was there 13 years ago too!!! time does fly!!! I won't hold it against you for being 3rd batt though..LOL 2nd batt FOX 2158 here..

uuuhh rah 2nd bat! 2037. the best senior drill instructor on the island is, our senior drill istructor. senior drill instructor sgt. miller. you got that? we had to scream that every time we went to the chow hall. lol!

My father was a drill sgt. in the Marines during the Korean war. he sent many a young man off to war. Your son and all military men and women have my thoughts, my prayers and my thanks. if not for them, we would not enjoy the lifestyle we have as free people. God bless him and protect him!!

hey

nice man
look at gay picture on top right in background on first picture, i dont know whoes kissing who but seems to be gay

be real careful when you get that bucket of backblast.

heads up find out about the atomic sit up BEFOREyou do it.

wooo

i only said is it?
marine boy looks gr8 specially in uniform with a gun and a mic
GREAT
musclearrogance said:
so what if it's gay? whats wrong with that? what's your point

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics