over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

King Kamali rant LOL

You do realize his following is not much different than many of us who like Arnold. We admired him in his prime and now when he is a shadow of his old self. Have you ever seen King in person or watched him and Titus go at it during the 90s? It was epic. He didn't have the best genetics but his conditioning was on point.

He was usually a 5th or 6th placer. Never really a threat at the Mr O but solid all around and the life of the party who generated interst in bb shows decades before this fake Phil vs Kai drama.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

His personality is the reason I don't like him. Arnold was awesome but king is delusional he thinks he looks great with his turtle shell gut. He has a picture pointing to his fat gut with his tounge sticking out. Looks like he is five minutes away from having a massive heart attack. The amount of delusion is scary.

I haven't seen what he's been up to in ages only this recent post and funny video. That's how he is. It's his silly NJ Guido like mentality. I also think he probably thinks he looks better than the majority of the guys he competed against in the 90s which he probably does.

Tool bag

5o8t47.jpg

kcntlh.jpg

How can any one admire this. This is a clown behavior. Not a grown man acts.

6xrwht.jpg

Blood pressure giving nasdaq a run for it's money.

30iksv9.jpg

So handsome

Last edited:
Like I said. Club head Guido mentality.

He had a cool look when he was a pro.
It's just Odd that he continues to possess delusions of being a mass monster when his body is deformed from drug use and his internal organs are likely nearly spent.

He's more than likely deformed from synthol-like products that kill the muscle tissue when you use them. Look at Ronnie's biceps these days. They look like a knotty little baseball wrapped in a sock. King's right arm has the same type of thing going on. Different look, but probably the same reason for it.

These guys have done shit to their bodies that is flat out crazy. When someone says, "you gotta want it", they mean just that. 99% of us couldn't handle the injection schedule that it takes to do this. Painkillers become almost a requirement.

He's more than likely deformed from synthol-like products that kill the muscle tissue when you use them. Look at Ronnie's biceps these days. They look like a knotty little baseball wrapped in a sock. King's right arm has the same type of thing going on. Different look, but probably the same reason for it.

These guys have done shit to their bodies that is flat out crazy. When someone says, "you gotta want it", they mean just that. 99% of us couldn't handle the injection schedule that it takes to do this. Painkillers become almost a requirement.

I agree man. I noticed the tricep atrophy seems to happen when pros hit late 30s 40s. He should chill out a little bit because he looks like a big dumb buffoon.

So this is what I have found out about kamali... for the ppl that know him

his obsession with bb resulted in a divorce from his beautiful ex wife barbara and 2 amazing kids.... that fucking sucks bros. Know when to stop, family before anything. Some have too much ego, some say short men syndrome

Like I said. Club head Guido mentality.

It's all schtick. He's from Virginia, actually Northern Virginia close to DC.
Several BB friends who lived in NOVA and competed in the late 90's new him and not a single one described him as a cool guy or somebody you would hang with. Douche bag and clown are the 2 words that come to mind when KK name comes up.
I have personally never spoken to him but I find it amazing that everyone I know that has interacted with him has come away with the same negative impression.

I haven't seen what he's been up to in ages only this recent post and funny video. That's how he is. It's his silly NJ Guido like mentality. I also think he probably thinks he looks better than the majority of the guys he competed against in the 90s which he probably does.

I have nothing against KK. Why is it that the Iranians try and pass themselves as 'persian' and NJ 'persians' as guidos? :rolleyes:

A friend of mine was his training partner for awhile. I'm not gonna sit here and say I knew him intimately....but he was always pretty helpful from my vantage point. Got to have lunch with him at the NY Pro back when he was competing in it and I definitely didn't leave with any ill impressions of the guy. Was definitely a fan. Hey, if your him, you kinda have to put on a show for the fans cuz I'm sure he knew he wasn't going to be competing for the Olympia in any serious capacity. Kind of like wrestlers...the ones with the more flamboyant and entertaining shtick can do more with less. Definitely one of the best posers I ever saw.

You do realize his following is not much different than many of us who like Arnold. We admired him in his prime and now when he is a shadow of his old self. Have you ever seen King in person or watched him and Titus go at it during the 90s? It was epic. He didn't have the best genetics but his conditioning was on point.

He was usually a 5th or 6th placer. Never really a threat at the Mr O but solid all around and the life of the party who generated interst in bb shows decades before this fake Phil vs Kai drama.

I didn't think he compted as a pro until 2000/2001...am I just getting old?

What the hell happened to his face?
This guy is fucking tool, delusional, looks like a pregnant cow, and has the face of death.

I didn't think he compted as a pro until 2000/2001...am I just getting old?

You may be right. If feels like it's been ages .

Kamali vs Titus in the NY pro posedown was awesome, one of the only times a BBing contest was truly entertaining. Titus started doing that robot dance kamali does and kamali responded back with an equally funny response. They went back and forth... Can't find it on YouTube anymore. I think it was 2003 but I forget with Victor winning the show.

Kamali had a great build in his prime, he is very strong aswell.

I was at 98 nationals when he did the robot routine first time. He was a heavyweight and rumor was he went in liquid diet last three weeks to make weight so could fill out and be big in his class (arntz,maddron,and Burke were the big names. I saw kk in lobby 3-4hours after show and he was already something like 20 pounds heavier. He was kinda rumored to be a kinda bad guy. Like associated with criminal crowd and kinda scary dude.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131