over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"King" of AAS - TEST

Thanks for the in depth reply. I am actually dealing with quadricep tendinosis right now bc I ignored the pain in my knee for months before it said screw you and developed predominantly into tendonosis. I ignored it for a good 6-9 month until taking anti inflammatories would not longer even allow me to train pain free. That's when I knew something was way wrong. Stopped training legs for 4-5 months (just very light eccentric rehab) and am now just starting to be able to train legs lightly again. I will say this...after healing the tendon isn't anymore pAinful than the other but it is way more tight. Makes make me very conscious of tearing something. Seems like with the tendonosis it just doesn't heal very well or even back to where it should be. Squatting is near impossible.

It is common to hit the area too soon and delay recovery. It will take a long time after it stops hurting to fully recover. Tendons remodel over about a 1 year period, most tendon injuries take that long to fully heal...

The real trick to treating tendinopathy is finding the incorrect mechanics/imbalances/overtraining and fixing it. Then working the area without aggravating the tendon further. It's a hard balance to find. Stretching can be the same way, too much can aggravate it.

Last edited:
It is common to hit the area too soon and delay recovery. It will take a long time after it stops hurting to fully recover. Tendons remodel over about a 1 year period, most tendon injuries take that long to fully heal...

The real trick to treating tendinopathy is finding the incorrect mechanics/imbalances/overtraining and fixing it. Then working the area without aggravating the tendon further. It's a hard balance to find. Stretching can be the same way, too much can aggravate it.

Honestly that's how I beleive it worsened from tendinitis to tendonosis. Over training. The last two months I have only done movements that are pain free and have slowly increased volume and intensity in that time. If I have next day pain I back off. Which hasn't happened in some time now.

I was training quads hard twice a week for weeks on end trying to bring up my quads and it backfired. Lesson learned. Slow and steady wins the race. If you can't train bc you're over training what progress is being made? None. Same with the rehab process.

Just to chime in on recovery.. deep tissue massages can be a blessing for minor tears which can happen and the scar tissue starts to build when healing... also I would say NEVER get a cortisone shot or prednisone pills etc that some dr would suggest for the inflammation etc. Its like a bandaid on a slash wound... feel go for the time being but does weaken involved and surrounding tissues to just cause more worse probs down the road. Just stick to rest, ice motrin and a narco painkiller if ur doc offers.. any joint health supplement you want add since all have own preference then do that too..

Kaladryn,

How do you control hyperactive aromatase. Thanks for sharing your knowledge

My best gains ever like many others we're Test only at 350-500mg per week. In the last 12 months I have stuck with Test & Mast with Aromasin at 12.5 EOD and I have no bloat or any other sides other than an occasional blast of hunger and I kill that with a shit ton of chicken, Salmon or a shake.

At 37 my only complaints are my joints. No matter how I switch up my routine or technique on pulls/presses my forearms are always in pain, but I just deal with it.

I am going back to playing semi-pro football this year after a 15 year break and was recently talking with a few younger kids on the team who are taking 1.5-2g weekly of Test with no prior gear experience and I just think it's not necessary, but to each is own.

I am going to play this season and if all goes well perhaps another 2-3 years at most, but as a practical matter I am thinking some NPP for my joints. As a linebacker I need to stay very mobile.

My best gains ever like many others we're Test only at 350-500mg per week. In the last 12 months I have stuck with Test & Mast with Aromasin at 12.5 EOD and I have no bloat or any other sides other than an occasional blast of hunger and I kill that with a shit ton of chicken, Salmon or a shake.

At 37 my only complaints are my joints. No matter how I switch up my routine or technique on pulls/presses my forearms are always in pain, but I just deal with it.

I am going back to playing semi-pro football this year after a 15 year break and was recently talking with a few younger kids on the team who are taking 1.5-2g weekly of Test with no prior gear experience and I just think it's not necessary, but to each is own.

I am going to play this season and if all goes well perhaps another 2-3 years at most, but as a practical matter I am thinking some NPP for my joints. As a linebacker I need to stay very mobile.

it's because you are taking too much AI mixed with Mast

it's because you are taking too much AI mixed with Mast

I will try without or as needed for a 4 weeks and see. In your experience could the AI bring down overall T levels too? Reason I ask is my overall was lower than what I expected in my last set of BW compared to when I wasn't taken the Aromasin. Thanks

Last edited:
I will try without or as needed for a 4 weeks and see. In your experience could the AI bring down overall T levels too? Reason I ask is my overall was lower than what I expected in my last set of BW compared to when I wasn't taken the Aromasin. Thanks

No

you taking ugl testosterone?

By Mike Arnold......

by Mike Arnold

As the most widely used drug in BB’ing, testosterone’s rise to dominance did not take place by chance. For over a generation it has been proving itself in the real-world; taking size and strength to never before seen levels in bodybuilders and strength athletes alike. However, it was not until recently that we began to explore and understand the mechanisms by which testosterone produces such powerful effects. This has prompted many scientists to further elucidate on the subject, bringing a greater awareness of testosterone’s ability to enhance the muscle growth process.

At first glance, testosterone doesn’t appear to possess any characteristics capable of securing the #1 spot among performance enhancing drugs. According to Androgens and Anabolic Agents, the traditionally accepted steroid reference guide authored by Julius Vida, it possesses an anabolic rating of 100. This is considered fairly mediocre by today’s standards, as numerous AAS have exceeded the 1,000 mark and few have even reached a lofty 10,000. In terms of overall side effects it is quite harsh, requiring the concomitant use of ancillary drugs in order to prevent/minimize them.

While testosterone may fall short in these areas, an evaluation of the bigger picture reveals a drug that works through multiple pathways, providing a synergistic effect that is greater than the sum of its parts. In addition, although the side effect profile associated with testosterone use is extensive, it is not a hindrance to optimal dosing, as the majority of its side effects are either cosmetic in nature, or relatively mild in their impact on the internal organs. This allows testosterone to be administered at far larger dosages than would be possible with most other steroids, directly increasing its muscle building potential.

The primary pathway by which testosterone mediates its muscle building effects is through increased protein synthesis via androgen receptor binding, but in order to understand how this works, we must first understand what receptor sites are and what their role is. Receptor sites are proteins which lie on the surface of every cell, serving as docking ports for circulating chemical messengers, such as steroids. Upon uniting with one of these chemical messengers, the receptor receives a set of instructions, or message encoded within that particular chemical. This message is then relayed to the nucleus of the cell, initiating a series of physiological and biochemical changes associated with that chemical.

In this case, the androgen receptor is a receptor site specific to the family of steroid molecules, which is responsible for mediating the physiologic effects of AAS by binding to specific DNA sequences that influence transcription of androgen responsive genes. Most of the outward effects we experience when using steroids, both good and bad, are a direct result of it binding with the androgen receptor.

In addition to AR binding, testosterone also increases levels of Insulin-like growth factor, or IGF-1. Displaying structural and functional similarities to insulin, IGF-1 is normally produced in the liver via growth hormone and demonstrates both direct & indirect anabolic activity through several mechanisms, as well as anti-catabolic effects. IGF-1 also plays a role in satellite cell proliferation and differentiation, potentially resulting in the creation of new muscle cells. More commonly, satellite cells are involved in myonuclear accretion, which we will discuss more in second. Lastly, IGF-1 increases nutrient transport into muscle cells, accelerating protein synthesis and enhancing the recovery and growth process.

IGF-1 is considered one of the “Big 4”, which also includes steroids, growth hormone, and insulin. Today, exogenous IGF-1 is widely sold on the grey-market by peptide/research chemical companies and is frequently included in the programs of many. While exogenous IGF-1 is capable of elevating blood levels of this hormone to a far greater degree than what is seen with exogenous testosterone administration, the increase is still significant, with many achieving a blood level in the low supraphysiological range. It should also be mentioned that unlike the LR3 variant, which is the most commonly used form of exogenous IGF-1, the body will not desensitize to the IGF-1 which is produced as a result of testosterone administration.

Lest anyone assume that this IGF-1 elevating effect is universal to all AAS, let it be known that this is not the case. On one particular study designed to evaluate the effects of both testosterone and nandrolone on IGF-1, the study results show that only testosterone increased IGF-1 levels. However, it is interesting to note that while nandrolone had no effect on IGF-1 levels, it did decrease IGFBP-3 levels; an IGF-1 binding protein which prevents IGF-1 from being used by the body. These study results indicate a possible synergistic effect between these 2 steroids, providing merit for the traditional Test-Deca stack.

Research has also demonstrated the ability of testosterone to increase androgen receptor density (the number of androgen receptors in muscle tissue), thereby increasing the amount of testosterone (or other AAS) which can be effectively utilized by the body. Basically, this effect increases the body’s growth potential. Generally speaking, this benefit will only apply to very advanced BB’rs using large dosages of testosterone and/or other AAS. Still, the ability to modify one’s existing genetic capacity for muscle growth contributes to testosterone’s overall allure among the more hardcore crowd.

One interesting effect of testosterone that was recently brought to my attention by Muscular Development columnist and M.D., Daniel Gwartney, is testosterone’s role in myonuclear accretion. Basically, this term is used to describe an increase in the number of nuclei present within muscle fiber. Why is this significant? Most cell types contain a single nucleus. However, muscle fiber contains an extensive number of myonuclei, which work together to control the programming, function, and development of the fiber. With each nuclei being capable of governing a set portion of each muscle fiber, the number of nuclei present will determine the total amount of muscle volume which can be managed. Therefore, there is a direct correlation between nuclei count and growth potential. The more nuclei a muscle fiber contains, the bigger it can get.

A single human muscle fiber can contain as many of 10,000+ myonuclei, with this number remaining more or less static throughout one’s lifetime. However, supraphysiological testosterone use can increase this number, improving our genetic capacity for muscle growth. More so, once these additional nuclei have been acquired, they remain are permanent fixture of the muscle fiber, regardless of drug or training status.

Another pathway by which testosterone can augment the muscle growth process is through increased satellite cell activity. Upon activation, these cells can contribute to muscle hypertrophy in 3 different ways; by providing additional myonuclei to existing muscle fibers (as explained above), by differentiating into new muscle fibers (hyperplasia), or by fusing to currently existing muscle fibers, thereby assisting in growth & repair process. This effect is dose-dependent, with higher doses leading to greater increases in activity. In one particular study, satellite cell activation continued to increase at each subsequent dosing point of 125 mg/week, 300 mg/week, and 600 mg/week. This highlights the importance of total dose in maximizing this growth pathway, although at this juncture we can only speculate regarding the point of diminishing returns.

Next, let’s take a brief look at the non-genomic actions of testosterone. Non-genomic actions of AAS are mediated via non-AR pathways and therefore lack the typical gene transcription actions associated with that pathway. Rather, they involve second messenger participation and demonstrate a rapid onset of action; usually only seconds to minutes. Furthermore, non-genomic actions of AAS differ from the genomic in that they require the constant presence of the hormone in order to continue exerting their effects. Once the hormone is removed, its effects cease.
One such example is the ability of testosterone to improve force production via a direct and acute effect on calcium- dependent components involved in the contractile process. In comparison to AR-mediated effects, the non-genomic actions of testosterone have been poorly investigated, with scientists just now beginning to understand how some of these pathways work to affect muscle growth and function. Further research needs to be conducted in this area before we can fully expound on this mechanism of action.

The ability of testosterone to initiate muscle growth through multiple, independent growth pathways, along with its improved safety profile at higher dosages, combine to create what many claim is the “King of the Steroids”. While this claim is certainly open to dispute, there can be no doubt that testosterone is one of the most myotropic drugs in existence when used within an optimal dosing range. Its reputation as a mass and strength drug par excellence is well-deserved, with the majority of today’s BB’rs including some form of testosterone in every cycle they run. If your goal is to build your physique to its maximum potential, be prepared for this steroid to play a central role in your PED regimen from this point forward.

You could either try 6.25mg EOD or the 12.5mg E3D maybe E4D... one fact of aromasin is it has lingering effects mamy days after just one dose. Regardless of the halflife being 24hrs for cancer women only or 8-12 for men.. since it a suicide AI it wipes out the enzyme completely so it can take the body a few days for enzyme levels to generate and raise back up accordingly hence the prolong effect after fact and if maintain dosing to some frequency u will stay ahead of the curve but without too low of estrogen which will immediately cause the joints to flair followed with lethargy and blah moods and at any given point limp noodle..

You could either try 6.25mg EOD or the 12.5mg E3D maybe E4D... one fact of aromasin is it has lingering effects mamy days after just one dose. Regardless of the halflife being 24hrs for cancer women only or 8-12 for men.. since it a suicide AI it wipes out the enzyme completely so it can take the body a few days for enzyme levels to generate and raise back up accordingly hence the prolong effect after fact and if maintain dosing to some frequency u will stay ahead of the curve but without too low of estrogen which will immediately cause the joints to flair followed with lethargy and blah moods and at any given point limp noodle..

That just hit me over the head. Def the case with me then. Thanks very much for the response. I've been extremely lethargy lately. No issues downstairs or blah moods, but def lethargy. I am going to run it E4D and see how things might change.

That just hit me over the head. Def the case with me then. Thanks very much for the response. I've been extremely lethargy lately. No issues downstairs or blah moods, but def lethargy. I am going to run it E4D and see how things might change.
No prob.. i learned a lot about AIs when adex first hit and I was rab rat on cycle and even off for the use of acting as a test booster by cutting your natural estrogen. The test booster theory was maybe going on 10yr ago before TRT was more accepted and popular.. i would strongly recommend TRT than any test booster attempt.. especially now with TRT being monitored by ur doc there is no guessing or wasting time on test booster options if it works or not.. u doc monitors ur labs and gets u dialed in much better... of course its subjective on your dr and how conservative he is on doses and what ideal ranges are.. but so long as u have a PPO over HMO then u can always look for a better doc lol

never went over 1 g week, sometimes less is more test is definitely king for building set size and mass

Nice Mike Arnold's article ;-)

So... the best option about Test dosage is running it as much as Your body can handle ( i mean sides from other AAS, bloat, libido etc. etc. ).

I have always been a lower test, higher anabolic type of guy after reading a lot about some of the sides of higher test. Currently cutting using higher test (600-700mg/wk) and lower anabolic (300-350)and controlling estrogen via AI and it is by far the best I have felt while on this low of calories. Strength is staying up and fullness is much better. Most likely when the cut is over I'll drop the test down to 350-400 while utilizing a bit higher of an anabolic for a lean size gaining program. I figure while calories are low the test is making me feel better and while the cals/carbs are raised a bit that takes care of any 'feel good' issues I'll have.

I always thought higher test would have me looking like a balloon but if your carbs are in check, have your cardio and AI in place after the first initial rise in water I'm not holding any additional water over what I do at 250mg test.

Nice Mike Arnold's article ;-)

So... the best option about Test dosage is running it as much as Your body can handle ( i mean sides from other AAS, bloat, libido etc. etc. ).
To make it simple yes. Keep a solid AI regiment but nothing extreme, jusy counter and alleviate sides, dont think to crush your E2 levels since a decent amount in proper ratio will actually better help u gain and just be aware of your diet and small things like sodium /water intake, minimize junk carbs and use abundance of healthy good carbs high... (unless dieting) and remember the more gains you make the more test you can safely use as the amount of your AR raises as your muscle mass increases... for those unsure what your current tolerance may be to not over do it.. a safe estimate would be whatever highest dose youve used recently bump it another 10-20% on next run and that should be gradual enough for your body to adjust to fine and carry on from there

I agree with You :)

I think that a lot of theories about only run Test in low doses are emanating from times when we didin't know a lot about AIs. People only knew something about Tamox and that was it. Right know with a lot of studies, with easy access to 2nd and 3rd generations Pharma Grade AIs, control Estrogen is very easy. That all sides ( like water bloat, issues with libido etc. ) why people don't want to use higher Test doses in my opinion don't come from Test but from that people can't control E2 level in right way.

Do you guys experience any joint issues/unusual injuries while on high test? I ran into some issues on the cycle I just finished. I started getting severe knee and wrist pain on workouts where I wasn't even going near my max. Also was on letro 1.25 ED( very sensitive to estro sides) and 3-4iu hgh. My wrist is messed up to the point I gotta take a week of lifting.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131