over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"King" of AAS - TEST

what gets me is if ai's are good at keeping estrogen in check, and it's a pretty easy way to do it, why do so many bodybuilders have gyno?
pittsburgh show 2 years ago, every light heayweight except one had gyno.
u could see the swelling when they did front double bi shots. now, unless that swelling around the nips isnt gyno....sure looks like it tho.

Do you guys experience any joint issues/unusual injuries while on high test? I ran into some issues on the cycle I just finished. I started getting severe knee and wrist pain on workouts where I wasn't even going near my max. Also was on letro 1.25 ED( very sensitive to estro sides) and 3-4iu hgh. My wrist is messed up to the point I gotta take a week of lifting.

Your estrogen is too low. Try switching to EOD letro.

Your estrogen is too low. Try switching to EOD letro.

You are right. His estro is low

Here is one thing that FUCKED ME OVER with estrogen. SO ATTENTION PEOPLE

I get these side effects when my Estrogen is high... and when it's low.

- Bloat ( YES Weird ! lab came back as really low estrogen and I was bloated. Stopped using the AI, after 2 weeks bloat went away)

- Itchy nipples ( WEIRD AS FUCK !! same as above, stopped using AI, itchiness went away after a week)

- ED

- Shitty sleep

- feeling groggy

So one time when my estro was high, I took arimidx. I took so much that it drove my estrogen really low, but because I was getting the same side effects as high estrogen, I thought my arimidex was bunk. Got letro from another source, same shit ! finally got lab done and next thing you know I had nuked my Estrogen..

There are only THREE side effects that tell me whether my estrogen levels are high or low. without these sides, I wouldn't be able to tell

- Sore joints = Estro LOW, but I still hold lots of water on the face and belly

- Foggy head = Estro LOW

- Gyno Lump starting to get hard and growing = High Estro. like I said, I get itchy nipples from both low and high levels, but when actually the lump starts to get hard, I know E2 is high.

For this reason, I have said goodbye to TEST. I'm estro sensitive, and test makes me feel like shit. I only use 60 - 80mgs of Test subq for TRT purposes

Last edited:
We know a lot of Guys who love Test in high doses but a lot of Guys who hate it too... Years ago main theory about Test was that, You don't want to run in in high doses becouse it cause bloat, gyno etc. etc. You can only get nice results from high dose when You are on HGH too, without Growth Hormone it's bullshit to run in in high dose ( you know.... gh15's theory for example ).

Nowadays we can fking easy buy a lot of AIs like Ari, Aro, Letro not only pharma grade but a lot of UGL's too which work very fine and are cheaper than years ago. Sides like bloat, gyno etc. are causing from e2. With AIs we can eliminate them very easy, even while running high doses of Test.

Testosterone is main male hormone which is the best tolerate by our bodies, the most healthful compound i think. We have a lot of research about Testosterone.

What's Your opinion about Testosterone and doses? Do You think when we have a lot of meds like AIs is it good to go it in higher doses?

I think testosterone is a great beginner compound and yes, after about the 1g mark, it becomes a case of diminishing returns and more sides. From personal experience, test only was my first cycle and i gained 20 and kept 15 from 500mg/week for 16 weeks. 1000mg/week for 10 weeks I gained 15 more and kept 10. So all in all, I have gained about 25 pounds solid and kept it from test only cycles. Very respectable figures in the general sense. But, hardly adequate if one is aiming for the national and pro leagues.

I think testosterone is a great beginner compound and yes, after about the 1g mark, it becomes a case of diminishing returns and more sides. From personal experience, test only was my first cycle and i gained 20 and kept 15 from 500mg/week for 16 weeks. 1000mg/week for 10 weeks I gained 15 more and kept 10. So all in all, I have gained about 25 pounds solid and kept it from test only cycles. Very respectable figures in the general sense. But, hardly adequate if one is aiming for the national and pro leagues.
That sounds great, bro. How long of a break did you take between the two cycles? Did you use any AI's on these cycles?

well NPC and above usually have guys whove been training for over a decade.. and that length in common sense would equal way more than 2 cycles.. obviously diet and genetics dictate a lot but your diminished returns is nothing more than your body growing closer to your approximate genetic limit.. your limit can be altered to an extent with folli and HGH but otherwise each cycle or blast you finish as time goes on just pushes you closer to your limit and gains will drop off... nothing new in this theory of AAS use and your own body max.

SEO is another game changer by making one force their own body to grow and develop in a potential opposite of their possible natural dispositions...

Also the higher in rank the more one potentially adds to their arsenal to stay up to par with the rising standards.. HGH, folli, slin, SEO, any/all AAS, various herbal and other nutritional supplements... fuck even acupuncture and other therapies.. deep tissue massages, barometric chambers, etc.. anything that almost any other pro athlete would utilize for performance enhancing properties...

what gets me is if ai's are good at keeping estrogen in check, and it's a pretty easy way to do it, why do so many bodybuilders have gyno?
pittsburgh show 2 years ago, every light heayweight except one had gyno.
u could see the swelling when they did front double bi shots. now, unless that swelling around the nips isnt gyno....sure looks like it tho.

I would imagine most dont know how extensive their gyno may be until they diet and drop down to onion peel skin kind of lean.. same goes for women and their cellulite.. those fat cells dont go away and can be almost non existent at one average persons build or level of conditioning but when you go extreme for a short period as in dieting for a show, certain natural flaws dont show until conditions are just right..

for guys and dieting when the gyno finally does surface its usually the least of their priorities as they are more focused on the last of target areas their trying to dial in... most likely they are already miserable enough dieting that attempting to treat the gyno with say a surge treatment of letro will just be overbearing... I know Ive personally used letro successfully over about 2 1/2 weeks to kill a lump i had under one nipple but I wont lie after a week once letro was peaked and working full blast... I was a nasty mess of foggy lethargy, wicked joint aches and pains, and extreme thirst... also occasional hot flashes were the dogshit icing on a turd cake... effective and proven but painstaking..

so this is 2 cycles total in your life and your already upto gram of test?

so this is 2 cycles total in your life and your already upto gram of test?

So many people miss the gains that 400, 500, 600, 700 etc, would have given them when they jump too high too quick.

So many people miss the gains that 400, 500, 600, 700 etc, would have given them when they jump too high too quick.

yes... and i can say that for sure bc i was guilty of that and had to run higher amounts than i should have when i started... luckily i took over a year long break from lifting or any gear at all and kind of reset myself.. i wish i would have done it like that and maxed out each little phase, it is a much better way and u grow better...

yes... and i can say that for sure bc i was guilty of that and had to run higher amounts than i should have when i started... luckily i took over a year long break from lifting or any gear at all and kind of reset myself.. i wish i would have done it like that and maxed out each little phase, it is a much better way and u grow better...

I would agree with this if all gear was dosed 100% accurately between batches and sponsors..

however, we know this generally not to be the case.

but you are definitely right in principle.

You get a good source and i would figure your dosing is within 10%.. with those levels then the progressive increase would be ideal... your utilizing all the lower doses for max gains and your sides will not be too severe with each tier that yoh jump... altho if i was going to time machine back to the start i would start at 250/wk i first did but then blast cruise from their to avoid the pct crash etc thats always possible and usually probable to some extent for most depending on the cycle... the TRT dose will still allow recovery but also not cause hormone issues like when test cuts out and your rebooting your own system and the issues that can be a part of the no natty test reboot....

Last edited:
I'm liking the test only for size also... 750mg of pharma grade sustanon is all I need for blowing up... Then after that lower test to 250mg and add tren.

No need for all these other compounds.
Simple and effective

I like high test for size. To me, the more the better. I've gone up to 1500mg a week and never had a problem apart from pinning all that oil.

try pinning 4g of test/wk. oil from 1500mg/wk is nothing. lol

I'll never understand why some guys split hairs over a 200-250mg increase in test doses.

I can see a 1st timer using 500mg/wk, but after that first cycle (of which he'll surely leave 'gains on the table' by being too conservative with the doses), I believe everybody should be using 1g minimum. any less and you're wasting your time.

You get a good source and i would figure your dosing is within 10%.. with those levels then the progressive increase would be ideal... your utilizing all the lower doses for max gains and your sides will not be too severe with each tier that yoh jump... altho if i was going to time machine back to the start i would start at 250/wk i first did but then blast cruise from their to avoid the pct crash etc thats always possible and usually probable to some extent for most depending on the cycle... the TRT dose will still allow recovery but also not cause hormone issues like when test cuts out and your rebooting your own system and the issues that can be a part of the no natty test reboot....

are you saying 250mg/wk will allow your natural test level to recover?

Nope.. just that low a dose will be most easy on your system... body is quite smart and any slight hint of exo text and the body decides to channel its effort and resources elsewhere and test recovery isnt one of them.. you need to come off completely to see what you recover at but at a long painstakingly cost hence why bother coming off... you can do the low dose hcg or clomid to "trick" your body to rev up the LH/FSH production etc but staying on the low dose t still prevents the body from crash and adverse effects while waiting for hcg/clomid to circulate and start going to work to therefore still have the fresh clean feel...

My logic is that if 15 years ago i knew what i knew now i would havent wasted time with cycles pct crashing etc. Since from an efficient logical stand point the crashing pct part just waste times and hinders gains progress etc... of course I've done some dumb experimental but extraordinary things in my time especially when tren was open market so cant complaint either.. but like i said as a do over would do blast cruise route..

FWIW on 125mg test cruise my balls come back to full size. Shrink on blast. Not saying my body is recovering with exo test around though

I'll never understand why some guys split hairs over a 200-250mg increase in test doses.

I can see a 1st timer using 500mg/wk, but after that first cycle (of which he'll surely leave 'gains on the table' by being too conservative with the doses), I believe everybody should be using 1g minimum. any less and you're wasting your time.

Wow 1g minimum?! You sir seem hardcore lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131