over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Larger Infrequent Injections and Half life

gains4000

Registered
Newbies
I'm probably in the minority here, but does anyone else prefer to inject larger volumes of oil in one go instead of doing multiple shots a week?

For example, you want to run 750mg Test C, Most guys seem to do 250mg(1ml) 3x a week, but i'd personally prefer to do 750mg (3ml) in one shot and move on with my week.

I know people talk about "Stable Hormone Levels", but looking at the studies Test Cyp has a 8 day half life according to pharmaceutical companies.The entire point of the drug is to be long acting thus requiring less frequent injections making it more practicable.

It's going to work regardless of stable levels. Some speculate a higher peak, with more infrequent injections, perhaps stimulating more anabolism. It's a theory. Someone here said a certain hall of famer did a bottle of Deca every 2 weeks.

I've done it, I've shot 6ml every 2 weeks. It's not ideal and I don't recommend it. Once a week will certainly "work" with test e or c etc. It used to be standard protocol for bodybuilders.

It's going to work regardless of stable levels. Some speculate a higher peak, with more infrequent injections, perhaps stimulating more anabolism. It's a theory. Someone here said a certain hall of famer did a bottle of Deca every 2 weeks.

I've done it, I've shot 6ml every 2 weeks. It's not ideal and I don't recommend it. Once a week will certainly "work" with test e or c etc. It used to be standard protocol for bodybuilders.

Thanks for the insight.

I am sure like most things what a person is willing to do works better then what they don't want to do. I usually did 2 shots a week. These days it is daily but the over all dose per week is lower then years ago.

I have never noticed any difference; every 4 days or less (never tried daily’s) all the way up to every 10 days or more.

Personally, I prefer once a week. When I was doing as my doctor recommended, every 4 days, I always seemed to procrastinate or just plain forget and it wound up being -7 days anyway.

I don’t like injecting, same with working out, I do it (now) for the health benefits.

I know people talk about "Stable Hormone Levels", but looking at the studies Test Cyp has a 8 day half life according to pharmaceutical companies.The entire point of the drug is to be long acting thus requiring less frequent injections making it more practicable.
I think it depends, at least in part, to how you respond to Testosterone and how you metabolize it. If I could get away with great results dosing just once per week, I would. But I've got low SHBG and metabolize very quickly, so once per week dosing gives a roller coaster of levels, leaving me with a pretty low TT level when measured at the 7 day mark just prior to a next shot. So over time I've moved from once to twice per week, to MWF, and now daily and feel my best and have the most stable levels doing it that way, though I may try going back to a straight EOD schedule and see how it goes.

I think it depends, at least in part, to how you respond to Testosterone and how you metabolize it. If I could get away with great results dosing just once per week, I would. But I've got low SHBG and metabolize very quickly, so once per week dosing gives a roller coaster of levels, leaving me with a pretty low TT level when measured at the 7 day mark just prior to a next shot. So over time I've moved from once to twice per week, to MWF, and now daily and feel my best and have the most stable levels doing it that way, though I may try going back to a straight EOD schedule and see how it goes.

Yeah metabolism of the drug definitely plays a large factor. Bloodwork is really the only way to prove how fast / slow you are metabolizing the compound.

All I know is the more frequent I inject (long or short ester), the less acne I get and the better I feel generally.

I can’t comment on that because I shrunk my pores permanently after 2 Accutane cycles. Never get acne anymore thank god.

I can’t comment on that because I shrunk my pores permanently after 2 Accutane cycles. Never get acne anymore thank god.

It comes back when you least expect it. Ran an Accutane cycle maybe 15 years ago…had nearly zero acne until a year or so ago on my first cycle in a while. Still 15 years is a good run. I just don’t want to go through the sensitive skin and chapped lips at this age so now I just take a bit when I have a flair up instead of a full blown Accutane cycle. This way I get no sides, but I do get the occasional pimple. Taking just 20mg for a week or so will keep it bay long enough for me. Maybe I’ll try a full blown cycle in the winter if I’m up for it.

It comes back when you least expect it. Ran an Accutane cycle maybe 15 years ago…had nearly zero acne until a year or so ago on my first cycle in a while. Still 15 years is a good run. I just don’t want to go through the sensitive skin and chapped lips at this age so now I just take a bit when I have a flair up instead of a full blown Accutane cycle. This way I get no sides, but I do get the occasional pimple. Taking just 20mg for a week or so will keep it bay long enough for me. Maybe I’ll try a full blown cycle in the winter if I’m up for it.

15 years is a long time that’s really good results. You can probably get away with 10mg for a few months to shrink your pores again. Just make sure to use pharmacy accutane because I was using UGL at 50mg and it came back at 10mg tested. JANO mass spec testing said that all ugl accutane will degrade rapidly if it’s not in those special capsules.

I was a big fan of splitting the dose into twice a week for years. Moved to EOD last year and changed to daily for the last 4-5 months. Just like mentioned in the thread I feel the best with the least amount of gear taken daily. To each their own. Eventually you figure out a sweet spot that works best for you.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws