over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Laxatives

burst

Banned
I have read alot of news stories recently about models and anorexics taking lots of laxatives.

Does anyone here take them/ have taken them?

I have no intention of taking them i am just interested to see if it is commonplace?

what are the main problems with taking them?

What caught my eye about this post is your username and the topic of lax. Lmfao. Yes, this has been done for years by the "model crowd" sides would include headache, dehydration, and malnutrition. Not a good practice, IMO those that practice this don't look healthy/fit.

I have read alot of news stories recently about models and anorexics taking lots of laxatives.

I have no intention of taking them i am just interested to see if it is commonplace?

Bad idea man.

Your better off drinking water all day with greens and veggies for 48 hours OR intermitting fasting.

Although, I do like to do some sort of cleanse every 6 months or so that consists of laxatives.

Recently I did that liver / gall bladder cleanse, the olive oil, lemon and epson salts were the laxative portion of it.

Chip.

What caught my eye about this post is your username and the topic of lax. Lmfao. Yes, this has been done for years by the "model crowd" sides would include headache, dehydration, and malnutrition. Not a good practice, IMO those that practice this don't look healthy/fit.

lol

but wouldnt the headaches and dehydration be easily fixed?

again im not gonna do this but i was interested that models are seemingly on this stuff constantly i was suprised

could a fatso do this for like 10 days and lose a fuckload of weight? or would it be mostly water and just get you ill

lol

but wouldnt the headaches and dehydration be easily fixed?

again im not gonna do this but i was interested that models are seemingly on this stuff constantly i was suprised

could a fatso do this for like 10 days and lose a fuckload of weight? or would it be mostly water and just get you ill
You have such a way with words!! A fatso?! Well to honour your silly question. No a fatso would not lose a shit load of weight, but probably get cronic stomach cramps an shit themselves..does this answer your question? :rolleyes:

You have such a way with words!! A fatso?! Well to honour your silly question. No a fatso would not lose a shit load of weight, but probably get cronic stomach cramps an shit themselves..does this answer your question? :rolleyes:

i know this is a stupid thread I am just curious if anyone has used them and their experiences.

what is wrong with the term 'fatso'?

I doubt anyone here will recommend laxatives to you, unless you are constipated.

I just use some Metamucil before bed EVERY night and it works great and is mild with no side effects.

All your questions could be answered by using google.

I have no intention of taking them i am just interested
BULLLLLLLSHIT!

All your questions could be answered by using google.

BULLLLLLLSHIT!

i honestly don't - why would I lie? People here take dozens of things far more stupid than laxatives.

and im sure many here can be answered by google maybe they should delete most of this board :rolleyes:

I just use some Metamucil before bed EVERY night and it works great and is mild with no side effects.

Back in like '01 I told my doc that i would take milk of magnesia about once a week, he said no good let me give you something non-abrasive,and prescibed me lactulose which is also given for people with impaired liver function.I would take that every night right B4 going to sleep. It is safe to take for long periods of time and it would give me an awesome appetite.It was great for bulking but I always had a problem with being regular.I also liked the fact that it helped the liver.google it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws