over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gaspari Products = Hyper Laxatives

Bigballax

Registered
OK, we've all heard of superdump 250 and I myself suffered the same spatterhouse horror stories with it.

Moving forward in time I needed some more Whey protein and my usual brand (gold standard and excellent btw) was all out, so I searched the shelves for a replacement and there it was, Gaspari's myofusion at 60 quid no less. Must be good then (nice blue bottle, fancy wrapper for you DC).

PWO drink prepared with some dextrose and L-glut thrown in (both of which I have mixed before so not responsible) and dutifully I chugged it down after my workout.

An hour later and Blam, or rather splurrt, psssrttt, squitt, badoom and the pan is filled with oxtail soup. Now you can tell I'm stupid, because I did the same thing on my following workout. Didn't bother a third time though, so I tried to offload the expensive laxative on my gym partner (we're close like that), but he wasn't having any of it (smarter than me clearly). It would at least have provided another experimental animal to test the product on.

So guys, WTF is in Gastrospari's gear that affects me like this? Or is it just me? I've heard about different abilities to handle sides, but this is f*cking ridiculous.

OK, we've all heard of superdump 250 and I myself suffered the same spatterhouse horror stories with it.

Moving forward in time I needed some more Whey protein and my usual brand (gold standard and excellent btw) was all out, so I searched the shelves for a replacement and there it was, Gaspari's myofusion at 60 quid no less. Must be good then (nice blue bottle, fancy wrapper for you DC).

PWO drink prepared with some dextrose and L-glut thrown in (both of which I have mixed before so not responsible) and dutifully I chugged it down after my workout.

An hour later and Blam, or rather splurrt, psssrttt, squitt, badoom and the pan is filled with oxtail soup. Now you can tell I'm stupid, because I did the same thing on my following workout. Didn't bother a third time though, so I tried to offload the expensive laxative on my gym partner (we're close like that), but he wasn't having any of it (smarter than me clearly). It would at least have provided another experimental animal to test the product on.

So guys, WTF is in Gastrospari's gear that affects me like this? Or is it just me? I've heard about different abilities to handle sides, but this is f*cking ridiculous.

im using myofusion aswell now as they didnt have gold standard cookies and cream:( and well, cant really say im noticing any difference from gold and the myofusion, atleast nowaynere of what ur describing

Myofusion has the tendency to do that to me for the first 3-4 days. Seems to get better afterwards

Try the Banana

Never had that problem before. Been using it for at least a year.

I really like Myofusion myself. No issues with it at all.

I love choclate myofusion... Im faithful to ON 100% vanilla, but i always keep a small jug of myofusion in the closet. Never had any issues.

I've always liked myofusion, never had a problem like that with it.

Ive never had issues with their myofusion protein or sizeon, but the superpump didnt do anything for me, every1 responds different to products. Noxplode goes rite threw me but others love it.

:eek: Well good thing is you've discovered the effects Gaspari's supps on your body. Learn from it, and move on :).

I've always like myofusion and never had any issues like that.

I think it is just you bro. My wife and I get these tubs all the time. I am the type of guy that can't eat breakfast without it coming out in 10 mins. (sorry)
But when it comes to Myofusion I thoroughly enjoy the taste and the benefits. I can honestly say the taste is excellent. No problems with my stomache while drinking this. Samething with Trueprotein's stuff.

Why don't you go over to Trueprotein and shoot them a message? Ask them if they have something that's easy on your stomach like Gold Standard? That is if you want to change up from your Gold Standard.

I think it is just you bro. My wife and I get these tubs all the time. I am the type of guy that can't eat breakfast without it coming out in 10 mins. (sorry)
But when it comes to Myofusion I thoroughly enjoy the taste and the benefits. I can honestly say the taste is excellent. No problems with my stomache while drinking this. Samething with Trueprotein's stuff.

Why don't you go over to Trueprotein and shoot them a message? Ask them if they have something that's easy on your stomach like Gold Standard? That is if you want to change up from your Gold Standard.

I hate gold standard. It's the blandest protein I've ever had. Just taste like im drinking dirty water.

It's the magnesium in the pre-wo drinks.

As for, Myofusion. Let's just say what is, isn't what it is.

I think Gaspari's proteins are great personally. Lots of pre workout formulas can cause this (magnesium, creatine, high dosed vit c etc).

havent had that happen w me w protein. preworkouts for sure or anything with magnesium.

I havent seen the label on this product so its hard to comment. If its upsetting your stomach though... something doesnt agree with you. Usually protein powders that cause stomach discomfort are poor quality. I dont see Gaspari doing this so its hard to understand.

How do you know it wasn't the Dextrose?

Been using myofusion for a couple of years now, it did have a tendency to give slightly bad stomach but nothing near to the thing u described.... :)

How do you know it wasn't the Dextrose?

Yeah, I thought of that (and the glut), but I've been mixing this with Gold Standard whey without any issues for the last couple of years. I think as one poster said, Gold Standard is bland as hell and that might be exactly what I need. I've no issues with the taste of myofusion, but I don't buy it for the taste. It's consistency is very thick also (guar gum or some other thickener) so lovely shakes.

I'll see if I can stand a week of it and see if it 'beds in' but my feeling is that I need 'simpler' foods after eating clean for so long. Had a big mac the other day for the first time in ages and I felt like shit all afternoon.

Thanks for the responses everyone. Sorry to Mr Gaspasri if I have dissed him unnecessarily, but I'm sure he'll get by.:)

Be Well.

no problems here I think gasparis Protien is probably some of the best tasting stuff out there. all the myofutions are great and the intrapro WPI is really good too so sorry my friend!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131