over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gaspari Products = Hyper Laxatives

It's the magnesium in the pre-wo drinks.

As for, Myofusion. Let's just say what is, isn't what it is.

Come on brother, if you know something let us hear it. For the good or bad of it. Don't hold back. Pretty pleeeeease? :p

Agreed. Don't be holding out on us. If something is up with Myofusion please let me know what.

Check the ingredients

I've found anything with high L-arginine/NO gives me stomach issues. Add that with high does of caffeine and you might as well stay at home for the comfort of your own restroom.

The science behind from my understanding is Arginine/NO is a vasodilator and smooth muscle relaxer which your intestines are composed of i.e. it induces bowel movements.

Side note: Excessively high Arginine doses can weaken your immune systems ability to fight off chickenpox/shingles and other herpes simplex viruses. I learned this from personal experience after getting shingles when I was 26 and on 3-5g of arginine daily. Overall health was great then got small rash on chest(shingles doctor confirmed) stopped arginine and got on anti-viral med and rash cleared up in a about a week. Could of been other factors but it seems other people have had same aliments. Heard L-lysine helps counteract negative effects.

how many g's of dextrose did you take? I know once you get up around the 100g/serving mark it can cause some gastic emptying issues.

gastric, wtf no edit.

I have a feeling after all the controversy surrounding bboy wanting to delete his thread.. that he started to go back and edit all of his posts.. so they turned off editing.

or they preemptively turned off editing assuming he might do that.

I've had zero problems with Myofusion.

SuperPump is a different story.

i use alot of there products including myo and superpump 250 or MAX and i dont get the dumps... not sure whats going on with ya good luck and remember to wipe:D

Come on brother, if you know something let us hear it. For the good or bad of it. Don't hold back. Pretty pleeeeease? :p

I've said it before.

I had it tested at my university cause I was curious and they didn't have a problem with it. Per scoop, not 25g protein,not 5g carbs. Tons of dextrose per scoop, not much protein. Won't go much more in detail but that's where it is cause Gaspari came at me for asking them this privately and I cannot imagine what they'd do publically. I'm just a kid.

edit: Wow I can edit now? Awesome. Anyways, this goes with a few other proteins I tried. Yes, you guessed it(Muscle Gauge Nutrition/AlltheWhey), and a few others.I'll just state the clean one's; Dymatize, TrueProtein(Casein, Egg White all I had), ON,Isopure. Those four of the mainstream one's that are clean and good to go.

Last edited:
I've said it before.

I had it tested at my university cause I was curious and they didn't have a problem with it. Per scoop, not 25g protein,not 5g carbs. Tons of dextrose per scoop, not much protein. Won't go much more in detail but that's where it is cause Gaspari came at me for asking them this privately and I cannot imagine what they'd do publically. I'm just a kid.

edit: Wow I can edit now? Awesome. Anyways, this goes with a few other proteins I tried. Yes, you guessed it(Muscle Gauge Nutrition/AlltheWhey), and a few others.I'll just state the clean one's; Dymatize, TrueProtein(Casein, Egg White all I had), ON,Isopure. Those four of the mainstream one's that are clean and good to go.
You're "just a kid" but pay an independent lab to test every protein in the market?? What you are is a troll who might get paid in free product
By another competitive company for posting false information.. Good day. I sell to major domestic chains that test our products out and we come back as one of the very closest to exact label claims time and time again... You ate correct , ON does as well

You're "just a kid" but pay an independent lab to test every protein in the market?? What you are is a troll who might get paid in free product
By another competitive company for posting false information.. Good day. I sell to major domestic chains that test our products out and we come back as one of the very closest to exact label claims time and time again... You ate correct , ON does as well

I didn't pay a single dime or anything like that. I did Nutrition and in our discussion I asked the teacher about testing. She looked into it and got the university to agree.

Do you really know the cost of testing a 30 gram powder? The mark you up you get billed is through the roof.

You don't need to believe me-- I just have zero reason to lie. No affliation, and won't separate any bullshit really. What I'm stating is nothing Big A and DC haven't already said.

I didn't pay a single dime or anything like that. I did Nutrition and in our discussion I asked the teacher about testing. She looked into it and got the university to agree.

Do you really know the cost of testing a 30 gram powder? The mark you up you get billed is through the roof.

You don't need to believe me-- I just have zero reason to lie. No affliation, and won't separate any bullshit really. What I'm stating is nothing Big A and DC haven't already said.

No offense to Dante or Big A , but I take my job very seriously, and know what is in the product, in that regard, I could care less as to what they or another outsider thinks. I only took the time to come here in this regard because one of my accounts sent me an email link

Didn't TP4u also say Gaspari was a little 'loose' on the exact ingredients?

No offense to Dante or Big A , but I take my job very seriously, and know what is in the product, in that regard, I could care less as to what they or another outsider thinks. I only took the time to come here in this regard because one of my accounts sent me an email link

Exactly what happened the first time I went public about this. Some affiliate came up and immeaditly got ahold of me. Heck, he had like no posts just PM'd me(different board).

Let's not open these can of worms again.

some of gasp prods are crap,some are legit, i'd have to put myo in the legit cat.....it's you my man, try another

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws