advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIFTIRONTILLDEATH~~PERSONAL FITNESS AND GEAR~~LOG STARTING WITH VERY 1ST BLAST~~

liftirontilldeath(8)

Newbies
HI GUYS THIS IS MY FITNESS LOG
LETS KEEP THINGS POSITIVE IN THIS LOG. I AM DOING THIS CAUSE IT HELPS ME STAY ACCOUNTABLE
I PLAN ON RUNNING PROPER CYCLES GIVEN MY CIRCUMSTANCES.

I WILL BE POSTING IN HERE UPDATES AND INFORMATION ON PROGRESS IN THE GYM.
I WILL BE POSTING MY GEAR AND PEPTIDE USES AND PROTOCOLS.
I HAVE MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS DIAGNOSED AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER AND BIPOLAR. MY COACH WHOM WILL REMAIN ANONMOUS AS HE ISNT A PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE COACH HAS ADVISED TO STAY AWAY FROM 19 NORS AND EQ DUE TO THE ANXIETY POTENTIAL. IVE ONLY HAD A CONSULT WITH HIM SO FAR BUT HE GOT ME STRAIGHTENED OUT. HE INCREASED MY CALORIES. IM GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER CONSULT IN A FEW WEEKS. AND THEN WILL TRANSITION TO COACHING FULL TIME IN THE FALL. MY STARTING WEIGHT WAS 290LBS AND HAD 56" WAIST AND WAS VERY WEAK COULDN'T RIDE MY BIKE OR BENCH THE BAR. UPDATE JUNE 2023 IM 5FT11IN 187LB AND APRX 15%BF WITH ABS BEING IMPACTED DUE TO THE DAMGE TO MY WAISTS SKIN FROM BEING A FAT FUCKER FOR A YEAR AND HALF. MUCH STRONGER. READY FOR MY FIRST OFFSEASON.

MY CURRENT GEAR CYCLE IS 750MG TEST CYP 600MG MAST E PER WEEK WITH 4IU GH POST WORKOUTS STARTED MAY 25TH 2023. IM TAKING 10MG LIPITOR FOR LIPIDS AND 20MG TELMISTARTAN FOR BP AND HCT BENIFITS

I WILL STAY ON THIS DOSE TO FINISH OUT THE CUT. THEN WILL COMFORTABLY TITRATE THE TESTOSTERONE TO 1200MG FOR OFFSEASON LEAVING THE MAST AND WILL MAKE ADJUSTMENTS FROM THERE BASED ON MY BODYS RESPONSE AND MY COACHES INPUT.
I HAVE ONLY CRUISED ON BETWEEN 300MG AND 450MG OF GEARE SINCE JANUARY 2023. PRIOR TO THAT IT WAS LESS THAN 200MG TEST PER WEEK

CURRENT WORKOUT SPLIT IS 3 ON 1 OFF TWICE A DAY TRAINING

1 CHEST DELTS BICEPS
2 BACK
3 HAMSTRINGS TRICEPS IN MORNING, QUADS AND ADDUCTORS IN THE AFTERNOON

CALVES TRAINED AT LEAST 5 TIMES PER WEEK AS THEY ARE VERY TOUGH AND A GOOD BODYPART SINCE I WAS SO HEAVY.

REALLY ALSO FOCUSING ON REAR DELTS AS THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT

ABS ARE TRAINED 4X PER WEEK

DIET IS 3200KCAL CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS AND RICE
200G PROTIEN
385G CARB AND THE REST FATS APX 90G
EXTRA CAARBS COME AS NEEDED FROM HARIBO GUMMY BEARS AS TREAT TO REPLENISH GLYCOGEN FROM INTENSE TRAINING. VERY SIMPLE CARB CYCLE I SUPPOSE

Attachments

• My project-1.jpg
    My project-1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 49
Way too much steroids for your actual lbm, which is really quite low. I'd expect you could grow from your current physique on the 'cruise' dosages you were taking previously, I don't know why you/or coach would suddenly jump to 750 test AND 600mg masteron and then to titrate it up to 1.2g? So once you begin to look like you lift, you're going to be at just under 2g - where do you go from there? MORE?

From the sounds of things you could get better advice here for free just by reading than this coach has offered you. He has you eating gummy bears to replenish glycogen? This is a really judgmental post from me but I'm really shaking my head here. As a former fatty, I don't know why you'd go anywhere near garbage and rationalize it to yourself by saying that you're just 'replenishing glycogen'. Alright man, if you're just following orders and sticking to 'protocol' sure, but use some common sense too, some rice or potato is going to do the job.

I'll follow your log, but you need more than luck, fortunately I'm confident you can find that here lol.

ALL CAPS… really fucking annoying. Going through the other threads, do you see anybody else doing that?

Losing a 100 lbs is impressive, good for you making positive changes.

I would take your bf down more. 15% is not a great starting place to add muscle with gear. I’d drop the bf % down to at least 10% before piling on the gear and trying to add muscle. You’ll find it easier to add quality muscle at a lower bf and gear just seems to work better there.

Are you taking an anti e?

I’m at 6,000-7,000 calories burned per day right now (not including basal) and I’m not eating gummy bears during my training sessions.

750 test + 600 mast is going to crush your estrogen. I run 200 test and 600 EQ which does this to me however it is for sport specific reasons and I feel meh on it.

You’re going to feel like shit at those doses if you aren’t used to this especially with anxiety issues.

Congratulations on losing the weight mate that’s a hell of an accomplishment but what you have here is pure foolishness.

You need TRT with slight add ons and implement various programming for different blocks of time to see what you respond to.

I wish you the absolute best but everything you posted screams please step back and take a second look.

Again!?
I’m at 6,000-7,000 calories burned per day right now (not including basal) and I’m not eating gummy bears during my training sessions.

750 test + 600 mast is going to crush your estrogen. I run 200 test and 600 EQ which does this to me however it is for sport specific reasons and I feel meh on it.

You’re going to feel like shit at those doses if you aren’t used to this especially with anxiety issues.

Congratulations on losing the weight mate that’s a hell of an accomplishment but what you have here is pure foolishness.

You need TRT with slight add ons and implement various programming for different blocks of time to see what you respond to.

I wish you the absolute best but everything you posted screams please step back and take a second look.

What happens to you doesn't necessarily happen to others.
I have used up to 1.5g of masteron with less than half testosterone and have never crashed my estrogen (and using arimidex every day)

@liftirontilldeath(8)
go with the cycle you want as planned, and check your values through bloodwork

Weight 201.6 growing leaner. Having hard time controlling appetite. Consuming approximately 3600 to 3800 calories. Going by scale can be deceiving. I'm using photos every two weeks to judge progress. Gear is the same. Strength is progressing.

Attachments

• 20230630_093011.jpg
    20230630_093011.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 22
Hey, my brother pins and doesn't even lift, so take what you want for your specific goal

Current split is 1 body part per day hamstrings, chest, back, tris and bis, delts rear delts, off. Progress is good been consuming around 800g carbs per day and still leaning out. Lifts are progressing. Bro split is pretty hard to mess up. Going to be adding in insulin to protect my pancreas and lower a1c using dave palumbo method. It is not milos style and the intention is to compliment the 20 to 40 iu of insulin my pancreas releases per day. Type 2 reccomends this over Lantus for insulin sensitivity. I've decided primobolan is a waste of money and will go with boldonone when progress stalls which could be a very long time. Very mild cycle. Type 2 dave Crossland and john Jewett all agree masteron builds more muscle than primo. And equpoise is stronger than primo and cheaper. It doesn't make sense to add in any more dht.

My goals are not to compete. I had coach tell me it is not happening with my issues in regards to mental health. My main goal is to get bigger to protect myself while in public. I live in a very liberal city on the west coast and there is literally thousands of predators who will rape a man given the chance. I take no risks when it come to my heterosexuality. It is very dangerous top city for violent homeless gangs of drugged out criminal . I don't care about blasting gear when small. Dave palumbo said it doesn't matter if you 180lbs or 250lbs he likes 1000mg to 1200mg test. I like palumbo he is really simple.

My friend who bodybuilds said to take gear and I'd be bigger than him. My overall goal is to fill out my frame. To be honest my goal physique would be similar to mark lobliners physique. I want to fill out any loose skin and overall this I'll be honest is partly for vanity also. It boosts my self esteem to look better. I like nice clothes so I want my body to match.

My main influences are my coach and Andrew and Tristan tate. They say a man must build his physique and then learn to fight. And then success is easy. My bodybuilder friend says the same stuff.

I live in a very liberal city on the west coast and there is literally thousands of predators who will rape a man given the chance. I take no risks when it come to my heterosexuality.

WTF!? You have to be trolling…

Edit: I saw in your other post that you have a history of meth abuse. Those circles will certainly be different than GP. Congrats on getting clean and keep your eye on the prize.

I fucking dropped the masteron it's garbage. My coach says only testosterone and replacement dose of Lantus. I love bodybuilding but this shit isn't for Me. My goal is to be the best looking whiteboy in the gym. Running 900mg test

Congratulations on your weight lost. Very impressive. Now a honest opinion. No way in Hell should you be taking 900 mg of test for how you look currently. You look like an average guy on the streets, not that you can't do better.

Besides that, I am use to Autism. A family member has it. Not good to take all those hormones being bi polar too. Just seems like a path for collision. Your shouldn't take insulin at this point either. I see lots of no name coaches. Most have no clue how to train people with disorders or medical conditions.

I trained a few and it takes a lot of patience, getting medical evaluations and speaking with the Doctor who is treating these people. I personally wouldn't have you on any hormones until a Doctor consult with me and proper bloodwork. I am willing to bet your trainer didn't do this, hence 900 mg of test.

Get you diet and training in line for your gains initially. I don't see a problem with TRT, but your case is different.

So your goal is to get pussy and be the best looking white boy in the gym? Bodybuilders are bitches? Wow sounds like you're hating cuz u can't put in half the work they do. 900mg test?... Watch your boobies!

That’s what I got from his post as well. Bodybuilders are bitches and I want to be one but can’t so….bodybuilders are bitches. Also I like Luki…wtf?

Officially working with coach. Mt macros are 450 carbs 200 protien 60 fat.

Dropping down to a cruise to finish cutting and focus on my mental health. I'm going to be on 350mg test and 15 iu lantus at 6am to cover the carbohydrates.

I gained about 8lbs of muscle during this diet break and rebound. Progress is being made. I really don't like the feeling of blasting. I'm going to be trying nebivolol. My coach is sending me some.

I realized once I cranked the doses everything changes. I have bodydymorphia and I think I look worse when in pictures I look better.

My quads are up to 24" right now and my calfs are back to their old size. My legs are my best body part. I've always had good legs compared to the rest of my body.

I have had night sweats the entire last 8 weeks I've been blasting. I don't know why. That is the main side effect to report.

I only blast when bulking. I don't think that blasting high doses in my situation is even worth it. I'll never compete. I have to take the safer use route. I have no reason to blast large amounts of gear. I'm becoming very popular at my gym. I love the attention I get from women it's great. I would approach and strike up conversations to say what's up but you guys have seen what I look like. I'm still a fat slob without a shirt 😂.

I'm moving my anabolic use to safer use from here on out. I can't tolerate that much gear. I will only blast during bulk and cruise while cutting on 350mg. I'm not going to use growth hormone due to the cancer risk after I decide to use my last 2 kits. Gh ages you faster and shortens your lifespan through cell senescence.

Using Insulin is very time consuming. Constant finger pricks to monitor everything. Your not supposed to go hypo on lantus but I would go hypo on 12 units without carbs. My insulin sensitivity is very good thankfully. I hope to bring my a1c down. If I'm so insulin sensitive that 12 units of lantus give hypo gycemia. There is no reason to have a fucked up a1c other than not having enough insulin in your body to control blood glucose. Palumbo says the same.

I'm more or less pre diabetic from medications I was coerced to take by a bad doctor who fucked my health up. Doctors do not care.

I will post update soon

Update.
Diet is 50g whey for break fast and 133g protien from chicken drumsticks. My carbs have been mainly different cereals. I have been eating regular and blueberry rice chex, sugar puffs cereal, cinnamon and regular Kelloggs life cereal.

I've been trying to stick to 3500 cals per day but im still going over. I am losing weight no matter what I do. I'm now on 5mg of asenapine down from 10mg.

I set a personal best in the hack squat I did 175 for twenty with ease. Just two months ago I had to do 90lbs with rest pause to twenty. I was doing too much volume to progress strength. Which is my main priority right now.

My mental health is improving sleeping solid 8 hours a night. Night sweats reducing.

Start my 175mg injection of testosterone tomorrow.

My methadone had been increased to 77mg im working on getting my methadone increased to 85mg. I have a big boy opiate habit. I have been on opiate almost daily the last 15.5 years. I prefer legal opiates such as buprenorphrine or methadone. Heroin is way to expensive. Methadone also helps me push threw pain at the gym. I mix promethazine with my methadone and take gabapentin too with Marijuana all day long 24/7/365. Plus with the testosterone I feel like a God.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture of my quad. Tear drop thingy is coming in I think. I'm just getting started

Attachments

• 20230728_101330.jpg
    20230728_101330.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 16
Current weight is 183.8 ended up actually still losing weight on all that gear. Too much for begginer
Glaf you realized that was too much gear as others have been telling you. Fitness is a marathon, not a sprint. Slow and steady wins the race in the long term. Best of luck to you.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws