over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid T4

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Ant experiences with liquid T4 here? I have read the absorption rate is better.

Also, anyone got a good source that ships to europe(also for HCG)? Seems to be a bit of a rare thing here.

Thanks.

Big no on UGL T4. It's in Micrograms IE MCG instead of MG, so very easy to over or underdose. Pharma T4 is dirt cheap and very easy to source from the usual overseas pharmacies like reliable Rx, alldaychemist, and inhousepharmacy.

Absorption rate IS better with Tirosint which is pharma T4 liquid in a gel capsule.

Absorption rate doesnt matter too much, because you will adjust your dosage based on labs anyways.

Agreed with the above. Don’t touch liquid thyroid hormones.

I’ll take it one step further- I would only use real pharma T4 as to ensure the potency.

Several sponsors on here have these items so not sure why guys still play around with “research brand” liquids.

The reason for this is that I have tried two T4 brands. One UGL and one pharma. Both give me indigestion(no not because of hyperthroidism, no I haven’t changed anything else. I am 100% sure the fillers or something cause irritation for me.

The reason for this is that I have tried two T4 brands. One UGL and one pharma. Both give me indigestion(no not because of hyperthroidism, no I haven’t changed anything else. I am 100% sure the fillers or something cause irritation for me.

Are you getting the indigestion after taking the pill or it's happening over time once you've been on the pill for a while? T4 formulations due vary a lot between manufacturers, some dissolve almost instantly and others are harder tablets.

You can technically take it with food to see if that helps, you will just need a higher dosage to overcome the lower absorption.

Are you getting the indigestion after taking the pill or it's happening over time once you've been on the pill for a while? T4 formulations due vary a lot between manufacturers, some dissolve almost instantly and others are harder tablets.

You can technically take it with food to see if that helps, you will just need a higher dosage to overcome the lower absorption.
Pretty much after the 1st day. I take it in the night and the indigestion last during the day all day.

Didn’t think about that, how much lower will the absorption rate be with food?

Pretty much after the 1st day. I take it in the night and the indigestion last during the day all day.

Depends on the type of food, how much of it and your individual metabolism. You only absorb 60-80% oral T4 on an empty stomach. So it can be a lot less.

Have you ever tried taking it in the morning, first thing when you wake up and wait 30-60 minutes before anything but water? That's the ideal way of using T4. Some studies claim night time works well, but i've seen it cause very poor absorption in a lot people (likely due to heavier meals in the afternoon and evening )

I’ve always been taught and have had others take pharma T4 first thing AM empty stomach. I personally wouldn’t take it with food or at night.

I’ve always been taught and have had others take pharma T4 first thing AM empty stomach. I personally wouldn’t take it with food or at night.
Most big guys are taking T4 at some point in the middle of the night when they get up to urinate as that's the only time they come close to having an empty stomach. Outside of serious dieting most guys aren't going to wake up, take T4, then wait an hour or more to eat.

Most big guys are taking T4 at some point in the middle of the night when they get up to urinate as that's the only time they come close to having an empty stomach. Outside of serious dieting most guys aren't going to wake up, take T4, then wait an hour or more to eat.

With a big glass of water, you can get away with waiting only 30 minutes. So you if you pop the T4 the second you wake up, by the time you pee, brush your teeth, coffee/breakfast is ready, it will be mostly absorbed by the time you drink your coffee / eat your breakfast. .

You can also take T4 with breakfast, you will just need to adjust your dosage. It will take a bit more to get the same levels, but the result is the same. Some patients end up doing this.

I take liquid t4 but I found it to be weaker. Had to double my dose. I highly recommend it though

If they can remember to take it then that’s great and works. Mine stays on my nightstand so it’s the first thing I take when I wake up. Then have my routine so is about 45-60 min before I eat.

Whatever works so guys can get it in consistently on an empty stomach is ideal.

If they can remember to take it then that’s great and works. Mine stays on my nightstand so it’s the first thing I take when I wake up. Then have my routine so is about 45-60 min before I eat.

That’s what I do as well. I have it first thing in the morning so by the time I’m done shitting, showering, and shaving I can have my coffee then breakfast.

Yea exactly this is the reasoning.

@Black Beard I also tried the morning empty stomach, same result.

Guess I will have to try to take it with breakfast and double my dose or something. Or try another brand/use liquid.

@SouthernMuscle Do you know any european suppliers for liquid t4?

That's a good idea, I struggle to time it right because I want to take some caffeine before I do my AM cardio. I might pop the T4 immediately upon waking, then caffeine half hour later just before I head out the door.

That's a good idea, I struggle to time it right because I want to take some caffeine before I do my AM cardio. I might pop the T4 immediately upon waking, then caffeine half hour later just before I head out the door.

that's how i recommend it to everyone.

As long as you're consistent with your morning routine, it wont matter anyways that you get perfect absorption as you will be adjusting based on labs regardless.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131