advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for Tips to Boost Immune System while traveling.

Hyperemia

Registered
Newbies
I got sick on 2 of my 3 international trips last year. COVID in Mexico and the Seasonal Flu in Italy. Both hit me on the way back, so luckily didn't impact my trips. I almost never get sick domestically. I'd like to decrease my chances of getting sick this week on another international trip. As for what I take right now to bolster my immune system, nothing fancy or cutting edge. I take a daily multivitamin, B12, and Vitamin C. Im not up to date on what's recommended and am open to any and all suggestions. Looking for pills, mixes, etc. Not looking to bring or take any injects. Appreciate any recommendations.

ZINC!!!!!! That’s my number 1!!!! Currently my house is loaded up with the flu virus. I’ve been taking boatloads of Zinc & Magnesium. So far I’m the only one still healthy.

Cage

elderberry gummies

irish sea moss, bladderwrack, burdock root capsules. and a good probiotic blend

lactoferrin is making some noise lately too

Add zinc bisglycinate, bump pureway c and astragalus to 2g daily each. Vitamin D 5000 units while away as well.

Those few things should keep you golden as long as you don’t go bathe in COVID. 😂

I’m in Thailand , first time, and been bed ridden for 24 hours. Places like India, Thailand, Bali etc are infamous for ‘Bali Belly’. Our digestive systems are just not used to the microbes, etc often in their water system. I suspect it might have been ice cubes. I’ve pretty much recovered , just drank lots of water Gatorade , yoghurt etc. Will try eating bland food today.
Also I think planes themselves are bacteria traps themselves.

I read to take a high dose of zink at the first signs, like 100mg, perhaps with a zink ionophore like quercetin. I think there's pharma products with 200mg but that's a toxic dose if taken for long and taking more than 100mg can make you lose your sense of smell.

Attachments

• 51V4xn0sk7L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    51V4xn0sk7L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 8
Call it BS but what made all the difference in the world when travelling it's been the obsessive use of a good hand sanitizer everywhere. Dead serious.

And wasn't it someone here who said he cleaned his nose with some product several times a day too?

Call it BS but what made all the difference in the world when travelling it's been the obsessive use of a good hand sanitizer everywhere. Dead serious.

Totally agree. Your personal hygiene matters and traveling brings you in contact with many people from many places like a melting pot. That melting pot reflects their individual and cultural (international) hygiene too.

Keep your hands clean, don't touch your face, don't be intimate with sick hotties (but if you are going to get sick, the third is the better trade).

Totally agree. Your personal hygiene matters and traveling brings you in contact with many people from many places like a melting pot. That melting pot reflects their individual and cultural (international) hygiene too.

Keep your hands clean, don't touch your face, don't be intimate with sick hotties (but if you are going to get sick, the third is the better trade).
Well fair point, if I'm going to become a fatass anyway let me pick a giant cheesecake rather than drinking a gallon of canola oil 😂

my best friend's father is Nelson Riddle the pianist and composer for Frank Sinatra. he also wrote JFK and Reagan inauguration music. His family was very classy and beyond wealthy. He is still my best friend and the entire family is musically inclined. they were the epitome of class and American royalty. grandfather has a star on Hollywood walk of fame etc.

my point: his mother taught me from her mother "Cleanliness is next to godliness"

The grandfather on dads side was a 4 star general fascist in Argentina. so both family sides were royalty

I carry an iso alcohol spray with me at the gym and spray that MFer everywhere , sometimes I mix peppermint oil in there too for extra benefits. Better safe than sorry!
Call it BS but what made all the difference in the world when travelling it's been the obsessive use of a good hand sanitizer everywhere. Dead serious

As was mentioned, and probably the single most important thing is hand sanitizer. Good call there. Tx.

Being mindful of what you eat, be it street or restaurant food. And don’t forget bottled water. Of course in this paragraph I am mostly referring to, and I hate using this word, third world countries.

A good multi vitamin(?) plenty of sleep and proper hydration also goes a long way.

Personally I don’t think any one particular thing, supplement, etc. will keep you 100% out of the woods. It is a combination of things with common sense being at the top of the list.

And all this is coming from a guy who has spent heaps of time in places where the food while great and interesting has been known to cause some problems, mostly gastrointestinal and typically easily prevented.

There are a lot of things to take when you do get sick (me never . . . well, only once) but prevention is numero uno in my opinion.

Colds and flu like afflictions as someone else mentioned would be best averted by limiting your exposure when it comes to big crowds, public transportation, etc.

As planes use a lot of recycled air in close quarters, people breath in a lot of air that has been through other peoples lungs and it gets recirculated and condensed down. Could be one of the few times i would ever think about putting on a mask.

Lugols Iodine (a few drops in water) morning and night

Oregano Oil nose spray also known as Sinu Orega

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear