advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for increasing( not lowering) Hematocrit?

Parabolic33

Registered
Newbies
So I’ve been on since Jan 2022, and in that time I’ve been mostly on an escalating blast with 1 10 week cruise, then slowly tapering up doses to keep progressing when needed.

I’ve gotten up to running 1050mg total my first offseason of Deca only and Deca/test

This second off-season I’ve been on 975eq ,87mg test e, 1050 Deca. And I can’t seem to get my Hematocrit above 50 easily. I’ve never had to donate blood. My platelets seem to increase easier and stay around the 420-450 range.

through my diet, I’m getting between 200-300% daily value of every vitamin and miner with the exception of vitamin E, vitamin K, magnesium, Vitamin C and copper. I supplement with all of these to be sure, and also take a pure encapsulations Pure Genomics B complex with methylfolate instead of folic acid in it. I get these through food, but I also supplement vitamin d 10,000iu, Selenium 200mcg, zinc 30mg.

So I’m getting “plenty” of b12, folate, and iron seemingly which are important for red blood cell production. I get 28-35mg daily of iron through my diet most from chicken, rice, eggs, and occasionally 2x per week 95% lean beef burgers.

Could I benefit from adding more of any vitamin or doing some other protocol besides epo to get my hct up higher ? I’d like to run around with 51-53% hct.

Get your neck to 19+ and develop sleep apnea!

J/K

If I remember right you're pretty young. Careful what you wish for. I personally would be happy with where it's at and if you need a bump short term you probably already know what the cyclists use.

A stroke isn't worth a plastic trophy.

You don't want it above 50 !!

Look up Bjarne Riis aka Mr.60

Just move to Denali , Alaska. That will raise your hematocrit. Or just leave it alone….

Vitamin b12 injections like synthelamin.

Have you had a vitamin blood test? That's the only way to know. Some people can take vitb12 tabs and eat certain foods and still be low. Just the same as some guys needing huge doses of supplemental vitamin d just to get their levels in the high normal range.

So I’ve been on since Jan 2022, and in that time I’ve been mostly on an escalating blast with 1 10 week cruise, then slowly tapering up doses to keep progressing when needed.

I’ve gotten up to running 1050mg total my first offseason of Deca only and Deca/test

This second off-season I’ve been on 975eq ,87mg test e, 1050 Deca. And I can’t seem to get my Hematocrit above 50 easily. I’ve never had to donate blood. My platelets seem to increase easier and stay around the 420-450 range.

through my diet, I’m getting between 200-300% daily value of every vitamin and miner with the exception of vitamin E, vitamin K, magnesium, Vitamin C and copper. I supplement with all of these to be sure, and also take a pure encapsulations Pure Genomics B complex with methylfolate instead of folic acid in it. I get these through food, but I also supplement vitamin d 10,000iu, Selenium 200mcg, zinc 30mg.

So I’m getting “plenty” of b12, folate, and iron seemingly which are important for red blood cell production. I get 28-35mg daily of iron through my diet most from chicken, rice, eggs, and occasionally 2x per week 95% lean beef burgers.

Could I benefit from adding more of any vitamin or doing some other protocol besides epo to get my hct up higher ? I’d like to run around with 51-53% hct.
Add some desiccated beef liver. But you’re young so I wouldn’t stress about having low hematocrit unless you have other CBC and WBC markers that are out of range and low hemoglobin.

My hematocrit runs a little low on and off cycle, but I take a lot of supplements and my other markers stay close to perfect as I want them to.

You’re on some pretty high dosages of Deca and EQ with VERY low Test. I personally would never take any compound more than 1:1 of test.

I would make sure you’re cruising and taking time off as well which I'm sure you have all mapped out.

I don't feel particularly great on high test but why 87mg per week? I would recommend you take more. It would probably help with the hematocrit (and estrogen) issue if you are indeed taking estrogen.

How did you even get to 87mg per week? How do you inject that because it seems off to me. Calculating it I assume you have a high dosed concentration of 350mg/ml and you are injecting 0.25ml so 87.5mg? Totally unnecessary but I am a numbers person and that amount seemed off going of typical mg/ml amounts.

Vitamin b12 injections like synthelamin.

Have you had a vitamin blood test? That's the only way to know. Some people can take vitb12 tabs and eat certain foods and still be low. Just the same as some guys needing huge doses of supplemental vitamin d just to get their levels in the high normal range.
I’ve actually never checked b12. Thanks for that.
I was aware too that people can poorly absorb b12 so that’s why I take quite a bit extra, but that’s def something I could check.

Speaking of vitamin D, last test I was taking 5000iu daily got to 32, bumped to 10,000 and I’m only at 33 vitamin d levels, so I’m going to play around with timing and spacing that out then retest.

I’ve actually never checked b12. Thanks for that.
I was aware too that people can poorly absorb b12 so that’s why I take quite a bit extra, but that’s def something I could check.

Speaking of vitamin D, last test I was taking 5000iu daily got to 32, bumped to 10,000 and I’m only at 33 vitamin d levels, so I’m going to play around with timing and spacing that out then retest.
Look at active and storage form of Vitamin D. Also make sure you’re getting sunlight to synthesize it. Remember Vitamin D is still fat soluble so wouldn’t personally suggest ramping it up too high for long periods of time.

I personally like getting it from cod liver oil so you get retinol will it as well to keep things in balance.

I don't feel particularly great on high test but why 87mg per week? I would recommend you take more. It would probably help with the hematocrit (and estrogen) issue if you are indeed taking estrogen.

How did you even get to 87mg per week? How do you inject that because it seems off to me. Calculating it I assume you have a high dosed concentration of 350mg/ml and you are injecting 0.25ml so 87.5mg? Totally unnecessary but I am a numbers person and that amount seemed off going of typical mg/ml amounts.
I was using 0.1cc of 250mg/ml Test e every other day.

25mg every other day is 87.5mg per week. 7days per week divided by every other day = 3.5
25x3.5=87.5.

I feel fine on high test, I’ve run 600 Testosterone before, but this is for a specific experiment that I’ve been doing for a while.

I am taking 5.6mg Estradiol valerate per week but am decreasing that after it got me to 112pg/ml. Going to cut that in half most likely.

Most of what I’m doing if just for my own experimentation and having fun learning trying new stuff. Most of it useless but I’ve stumbled on some things that are useful to
Me anyways.

Like running a cycle with low test/no test for a period of time, and sustaining your e2 exogenously allows your Shbg to
Rapidly increase despite being on 1-2 grams plus of other injectables. Test/DHT have by far the greatest Shbg depleting ability so that’s the reason. I was testing this out to see if restoring Shbg mid offseason 5+ months in could break Through stalling out. I’ve gotten pretty good results with it actually and some measurable increases in growth this way.

Look at active and storage form of Vitamin D. Also make sure you’re getting sunlight to synthesize it. Remember Vitamin D is still fat soluble so wouldn’t personally suggest ramping it up too high for long periods of time.

I personally like getting it from cod liver oil so you get retinol will it as well to keep things in balance.
Thanks I’m gunna do that and look into
It. I am also taking 1 soft gel of pure encapsulations cod liver oil daily.

Yes. Seems like a nice guy but he’s getting lost in the weeds. Way overcomplicating
thanks man, but no ik I am overcomplicating things. I’m pretty obsessive compulsive. I’ve tried my best to channel it into things I enjoy that work for me. Even if it’s spinning my Wheels I’m having fun doing it for now.

I do see a time where I should chill out more in the future.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws