over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for lowering hematocrit and rbc without donate blood

Thanks ,i test myself last year after i got a blood cloot in subclaviculary artery for clooting factors they come back negative, but even when im off completly my numbers tend to be on the higher end ,i smoke just a few slim cigarette daily and start smoking only a 5-6 years ago and got some blood results from 20 years ago and even then they was out of range ,and i dont suffer from sleep apnea…
Ah I must have missed you say you had a clot before. This is now beyond my scope.

Cool let us know how that works, how many tabs u taking? I saw a few videos but the guy was taking a lot more than advertised on the bottle
i am taking 2 1 am and pm. its been 4-5 weeks so far. i am also blasting so at the very least i am hoping my levels stay the same or drop 1 point etc. those that saw 4-6 point drops i believe were totally off or just on trt dose.

I AM only tkaing this because i blast and my endo is suspicoius as to why my numbers are off, and donating which works in the past tanks my ferritin. if it wasn't for that my bp is good so is my ferritin and plaeletes i would never take this. my max hematocrit is 53 and comes back down when i am off, i just don't stay off long enough so that is why i started this product.

doctors follow what is known as "standard of care" and they will in canada think anything higher than 51 is a problem. any up to date cardiolgistist will not even care for high hematocirt in insolation it sucks how some doctors are bound by this standard of care, i get it they are just trying to protect themselves.

Eye of newt, wing of bat, and a partridge in a pear tree! Just kidding but some of you guys are mentioning vitamins, minerals, and compounds I never heard of.
My old mentor always said if the KISS method don't work too much work for him. LOL BTW KISS=keep it simple stupid! For you youngins.

i am taking 2 1 am and pm. its been 4-5 weeks so far. i am also blasting so at the very least i am hoping my levels stay the same or drop 1 point etc. those that saw 4-6 point drops i believe were totally off or just on trt dose.

I AM only tkaing this because i blast and my endo is suspicoius as to why my numbers are off, and donating which works in the past tanks my ferritin. if it wasn't for that my bp is good so is my ferritin and plaeletes i would never take this. my max hematocrit is 53 and comes back down when i am off, i just don't stay off long enough so that is why i started this product.

doctors follow what is known as "standard of care" and they will in canada think anything higher than 51 is a problem. any up to date cardiolgistist will not even care for high hematocirt in insolation it sucks how some doctors are bound by this standard of care, i get it they are just trying to protect themselves.
hemotocrit in my country goes up to 55

Everyone who is still concerned about this subject needs to bookmark this thread and read Rex Feral's posts

what were your numbers after donating?
did you have sleep apnea?

i think rex feral was a bit off though, theres no doubt having your hemotacrit at 60 isnt good and should be lower
he ended up saying dont have it sky high, but at first he came across as saying not to worry at all

what were your numbers after donating?
did you have sleep apnea?

i think rex feral was a bit off though, theres no doubt having your hemotacrit at 60 isnt good and should be lower
he ended up saying dont have it sky high, but at first he came across as saying not to worry at all
My hematocrit is between 54-61%. Has been for years. The alternative is being testosterone deficient. I will donate 1-2x a year for the health benefits but not because I have any delusion that it is going to keep my hematocrit down.

My hematocrit is between 54-61%. Has been for years. The alternative is being testosterone deficient. I will donate 1-2x a year for the health benefits but not because I have any delusion that it is going to keep my hematocrit down.
do you run into ferritin problems with donation?

do you run into ferritin problems with donation?
Yes I used to when I thought I was going to die at any second and donated every month. I'm good now thanks to stopping that dangerous practice every moronic doctor still thinks is a good idea.

Yes I used to when I thought I was going to die at any second and donated every month. I'm good now thanks to stopping that dangerous practice every moronic doctor still thinks is a good idea.
dont your values creep higher after every cycle though ?

or do they return to normal going back to trt?

dont your values creep higher after every cycle though ?

or do they return to normal going back to trt?
They pretty much level off at a certain point. My hemoglobin doesn’t really get higher than 21. When I used to do REAL blasts, my hemoglobin was never as high as it is now. Just something that happens over time. Nowadays, a cycle for me is 350mg of test or 35mg of trestolone per week. Pussy shit lol.

I do not have sleep apnea by the way. Negative sleep test, no snoring, and my RDW isn’t high. I am lucky in this aspect.

They pretty much level off at a certain point. My hemoglobin doesn’t really get higher than 21. When I used to do REAL blasts, my hemoglobin was never as high as it is now. Just something that happens over time. Nowadays, a cycle for me is 350mg of test or 35mg of trestolone per week. Pussy shit lol.

I do not have sleep apnea by the way. Negative sleep test, no snoring, and my RDW isn’t high. I am lucky in this aspect.
i sound the same as you
do you use telmisartan or an ace inhibitor
analapril is known for lowering these

do you use telmisartan or an ace inhibitor
analapril is known for lowering these
i was one of the first people on this forum preaching about telmisartan all the way back in 2014 so yes I use it. Clearly, it has no effect on lowering my RBC numbers though lol. I use 80mg (40mg with breakfast and 40mg before bed)

is it possible your relatively high values have to do with your heart condition?
i remember you also had some issues with your heart.
because i more or less hover around the same values (hct around 58/59, hb at 19-20 on 140mg test a week) and i strongly assume its due to oxygen deficy and the body trying to compensate by increasing rbc

i was one of the first people on this forum preaching about telmisartan all the way back in 2014 so yes I use it. Clearly, it has no effect on lowering my RBC numbers though lol. I use 80mg (40mg with breakfast and 40mg before bed)
Yeah telmi does nothing for me for lowering rbc
But Enalapril apparently does
So I’ve switched to Enalapril to see if it does

You had a heart condition ?

is it possible your relatively high values have to do with your heart condition?
i remember you also had some issues with your heart.
because i more or less hover around the same values (hct around 58/59, hb at 19-20 on 140mg test a week) and i strongly assume its due to oxygen deficy and the body trying to compensate by increasing rbc
No, I've had high RBC's even before the aortic root replacement 9 years ago. I think my hematocrit was 58 when I had that operation. I still have moderate aortic valve regurgitation but it's not related to this.
Yeah telmi does nothing for me for lowering rbc
But Enalapril apparently does
So I’ve switched to Enalapril to see if it does

You had a heart condition ?
I don't like to call it a "condition" but I had an enlarged aorta and had surgery for it 9 years ago, which is the exact same surgery Dave Palumbo just had. That is fixed though so now I have to monitor my aortic valve leakage. It's been stable for years but as soon as it becomes severe, I will get the valve replaced and then I should be fine. It could be MUCH worse. Many bodybuilders have bigger problems that they have no idea they have and then it becomes too late.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131