over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose Tren users ONLY!

My two experiences with Tren were 75mg EOD. Transformation in looks and strength. Libido insane.

But the BP went sky high and the cardio went down the tubes. Oh, and I became mildly homicidal/suicidal. So no mo Tren. I actually dumped 5 DVDs. I felt like a doper flushing his Meth.

But it's amazingly potent. Great thread. Maybe I will try 25 EOD.

Its good to hear people getting results off low doses. Personally I noticed a change in body composition off 15 mgs/day of tren ace. High doses make my hair fall out and give me a short temper. So yes, it can be done at conservative doses.

I've run both Tren E and A, and I will always go with A now. I've taken 35.7mgs per day, and got lean, hard, strong, and felt great. No sides whatsoever...

Tren E, was a different animal, and I didn't care for it, and will never take it again. The sides were harder to control, and the night sweats, irritable feeling, and just felt like crap most of the time. Again...this was me.

Just my 0.02...sometimes you have to cross that bridge to see what is on the other side.

I've run both Tren E and A, and I will always go with A now. I've taken 35.7mgs per day, and got lean, hard, strong, and felt great. No sides whatsoever...

Tren E, was a different animal, and I didn't care for it, and will never take it again. The sides were harder to control, and the night sweats, irritable feeling, and just felt like crap most of the time. Again...this was me.

Just my 0.02...sometimes you have to cross that bridge to see what is on the other side.

do you get anxiety from tren ??

I hate social Anxiety

If you got a love-hate relationship with Tren, low dose is the way to go. I prefer Tren Ace over E at 200mg a week. At the same time was running Mast 300mg and test at 250mg. Good mood, strength, appetite and libido. Sides ZERO so far. :D

do you get anxiety from tren ??

I hate social Anxiety

I got BAD anxiety from tren before adding in prami.

Prami took 95% of the anxiety away if not more and makes me feel awesome combined with tren.

Start @ 0.25mg Prami for at least a week. Then maybe up it to 0.5mg. But 0.5mg is plenty for me. I might drop mine back down to 0.25mg.

Also be prepped for a raging sex drive.

So would running prop at 200-250 a week and tren at 300 be a good ratio?

That sounds fine to me.

Really Dopamine? hmmm

Anyone else have an real experience with what Dopa shared?

Does anybody know how long homebrew tren is good for I have had some sitting in the closet for around 2 years it hasnt crashed, but wonder if it is still safe to take

Tran A .75 m/w/f amazing no sides running Test p 100 Tran A .75 mix some of the best i have ever had....I MISS U GENO :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Does anybody know how long homebrew tren is good for I have had some sitting in the closet for around 2 years it hasnt crashed, but wonder if it is still safe to take

Most gear I've ever had with expiration dates was at LEAST 2 years past when I got it...you should be fine. But if not...I'll try it out for ya ;)

Most gear I've ever had with expiration dates was at LEAST 2 years past when I got it...you should be fine. But if not...I'll try it out for ya ;)

HaHa thanks for the reply I will give it a try on my next cycle

nope,,,, its junk I'll take it and get rip of it for you.. no charge

Unitri?

So what would be best way to run unitri by BU? It is 100/100/100 mg of tren a/test prop/mast. I was thinking of 1cc M/W/F so that would be 300mg per week of each.

Any thoughts?

and what are your experiences with caber or prami? which is better?

For me prami did take care of tren sides. Too bad prami made me feel like death. Guess I might use it if I were to go really high dose tren .
Acetate is the one for me. T

I have been both stupid with tren a and smart. Honestly I just used it again for about 6 weeks along with my usual TRT (200mg per week test C) at a dosage of 75mg eod and it gave me great results. So you might want to give keeping your test levels low and tren levels moderate a try.

The biggest reason I didn't use tren for a long time was the anxiety it used to give me along with crazy amounts of paranoia which made me a very very irritable person. Felt like people were plotting on me. Hell if you looked at me the wrong way I would feel like shooting ya lol. Back then I used to go as high as 125mg test a ed. Not smart. With the lower dosage, I still get a little irritable but the benefits are still there plenty.

^^^LOL you sure you weren't on bath salts? ^^^

I have been both stupid with tren a and smart. Honestly I just used it again for about 6 weeks along with my usual TRT (200mg per week test C) at a dosage of 75mg eod and it gave me great results. So you might want to give keeping your test levels low and tren levels moderate a try.

The biggest reason I didn't use tren for a long time was the anxiety it used to give me along with crazy amounts of paranoia which made me a very very irritable person. Felt like people were plotting on me. Hell if you looked at me the wrong way I would feel like shooting ya lol. Back then I used to go as high as 125mg test a ed. Not smart. With the lower dosage, I still get a little irritable but the benefits are still there plenty.

I've gotten paranoid off tren before. Even at low-ish doses I thought people were back-biting and somehow betraying me lol :eek:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws