over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low Testosterone levels and low estrogen on 375mg/week? Lab result done

Lol. They have been faking human grade amps since I've been on forums hell they even faked $4 icns from Yugoslavia and pink dbols that aren't worth a buck. The blood test confirms.
Insanity. Seems like something hard to do (make/fill amps)

Do you know what your levels are naturally? Starting point?
I would think it’s very under dosed. Also what is the method of injection? IM, sub Q?

I take 200mg a week and my levels hover around 1000 about 3-4 days post injection.

I also got better readings do IM Injections with a 1 inch needle. Monday and Thursday .5cc each. 1cc total per week.

I don’t care what anyone says. My blood work has also been better with IM injections utilizing a 1inch syringe.

It's counterfeit, maybe a little active ingredient but who knows what else is in it as well. Just for reference, if I inject 200mg of human grade test, my levels are about 2000ng/dl roughly 24hrs post inject, essentially a multiplier of 10x. If you are injecting multiple times per week the number should slowly get a little higher since you are re-dosing faster than the half life can clear it from your body.

I wouldnt waste my time with it if I were you.

I would think it’s very under dosed. Also what is the method of injection? IM, sub Q?

I take 200mg a week and my levels hover around 1000 about 3-4 days post injection.

I also got better readings do IM Injections with a 1 inch needle. Monday and Thursday .5cc each. 1cc total per week.

I don’t care what anyone says. My blood work has also been better with IM injections utilizing a 1inch syringe.
This too. Not sure why people are so adamant about now shooting gear sub q or trying to use the smallest needle possible. I shoot everything Im.

This too. Not sure why people are so adamant about now shooting gear sub q or trying to use the smallest needle possible. I shoot everything Im.
Bodybuilding is a very strange subculture and I really feel it does not encourage free thinking. One person says one thing then everyone jumps on that bandwagon. One person says this then they jump on that bandwagon.

Everyone is built different and everyone needs to read, try things, see what they like, how the feel, what works better. Then run with it. It takes many years to learn your own body.

I mean people say stupid stupid shit all the time.

Example I really enjoy tofu. Gives me a break. I’ll have it for a meal or two here and there. I remember everyone was like don’t eat tofu raises estrogen.

I want to bang my head against the wall. I’m not sitting here eating bricks of tofu. 4-6 ounces here and there. Then you have some meathead slamming gear high blood pressure, erectile dysfunction, fucking high cholesterol telling me tofu is unhealthy.

People need to start thinking rationally and make wise choices on who to take advice from. That’s just real talk.

Bodybuilding is a very strange subculture and I really feel it does not encourage free thinking. One person says one thing then everyone jumps on that bandwagon. One person says this then they jump on that bandwagon.

Everyone is built different and everyone needs to read, try things, see what they like, how the feel, what works better. Then run with it. It takes many years to learn your own body.

I mean people say stupid stupid shit all the time.

Example I really enjoy tofu. Gives me a break. I’ll have it for a meal or two here and there. I remember everyone was like don’t eat tofu raises estrogen.

I want to bang my head against the wall. I’m not sitting here eating bricks of tofu. 4-6 ounces here and there. Then you have some meathead slamming gear high blood pressure, erectile dysfunction, fucking high cholesterol telling me tofu is unhealthy.

People need to start thinking rationally and make wise choices on who to take advice from. That’s just real talk.
100% agree but the majority of people are incapable or unwilling to think critically. This is true about everything, not just body building, unfortunately. 🤷‍♂️

My natural levels are 300, I inject IM in the quads with 27g/1/2 inch needle.
It's counterfeit, maybe a little active ingredient but who knows what else is in it as well. Just for reference, if I inject 200mg of human grade test, my levels are about 2000ng/dl roughly 24hrs post inject, essentially a multiplier of 10x. If you are injecting multiple times per week the number should slowly get a little higher since you are re-dosing faster than the half life can clear it from your body.

I wouldnt waste my time with it if I were you.
I think like you said there is a little bit active test in it maybe 50mg/ml or somehting but definately not 250mg/ml. I inject 0.5ml eod so i think my levels should be higher. Yes i stop it exchange it with alpha Pharma test enanthate testobolin. lets see the diffrence or if this is fake too. Wait 2 weeks then do another test.

Total junk. Your levels should be over 1500. If I took 375 at 63, I be well over. 150 mg. of good test puts me around 900 to 1000.

New test just done changed to another brand Alpha pharma Testobolin 250mg/ml.
Used the same dosage 375mg a week and the result was totally different. much higher then i thought it would be.
Test levels are really high but now my estrogen is high to.

The question is either lower the dose to 250mg a week or just add anti estrogen (arimidex) to lower estrogen and keep the test levels high?

Thankful for recommendations..

345912242_240555828651304_8879897520321291789_n (2).jpg

The question is either lower the dose to 250mg a week or just add anti estrogen (arimidex) to lower estrogen and keep the test levels high?
Depends on your goal. If the goal is a high-ish trt then I personally would drop the test a little to avoid the need for any additional medication (like an AI or blood pressure medication).

If this is supposed to be a low blast then just keep it like this and add an AI if needed based on your feeling and estrogen symptoms.

Depends on your goal. If the goal is a high-ish trt then I personally would drop the test a little to avoid the need for any additional medication (like an AI or blood pressure medication).

If this is supposed to be a low blast then just keep it like this and add an AI if needed based on your feeling and estrogen symptoms.
Yes my goal is highish trt around 1500-2000 total test is the goal. so lower the dose you recom?

I started testosterone enanthate rotex medica 3 weeks ago, doing 0.5ml eod so about 375mg test a week

The blood test was done 3 days post last injection.
Both test levels seems low and my estrogen is low to not using any anti estrogen.

my cycle is 375mg test enanthate a week only.

View attachment 173404

View attachment 173405

something is off Rotex used to be very good before but since they dissapear 1 year and now come back something tells me its either underdosed or something is wrong with my body the way i uses testosterone. but i think its more bunk or very underdosed. I dont feel like i am on cycle. I would like my levels to be around 1200-1500 and with almost 400mg a week it should definately be there.

According to the 2 people who have good knowledge about steroids 1 of them say i have to inject same day and the go do a test the other one says its 100% fake or underdosed your levels is like a natural person.
Change to a different source. Your gear is bunk!

Does it even make sense to fake that if it's amps? I'd prolly test it with one of those mail order tests you can get. It's not IMPOSSIBLE that you're numbers are that low on 400mg.
Amps can also contain fake gear!

I started testosterone enanthate rotex medica 3 weeks ago, doing 0.5ml eod so about 375mg test a week

The blood test was done 3 days post last injection.
Both test levels seems low and my estrogen is low to not using any anti estrogen.

my cycle is 375mg test enanthate a week only.

View attachment 173404

View attachment 173405

something is off Rotex used to be very good before but since they dissapear 1 year and now come back something tells me its either underdosed or something is wrong with my body the way i uses testosterone. but i think its more bunk or very underdosed. I dont feel like i am on cycle. I would like my levels to be around 1200-1500 and with almost 400mg a week it should definately be there.

According to the 2 people who have good knowledge about steroids 1 of them say i have to inject same day and the go do a test the other one says its 100% fake or underdosed your levels is like a natural person.
This one looks fake.

Well, at 799 there is some test in there “likely”…but that shit is trash

Yes my goal is highish trt around 1500-2000 total test is the goal. so lower the dose you recom?
1500-2000 ng/dL is replacing the ever loving shit out of it LOL

One mL of 250mg/mL TE once per week keeps me at 1000-1300 and keeps me feeling awesome.

New test just done changed to another brand Alpha pharma Testobolin 250mg/ml.
Used the same dosage 375mg a week and the result was totally different. much higher then i thought it would be.
Test levels are really high but now my estrogen is high to.

Thankful for recommendations..

View attachment 176757
If it were me I would add 100 mg Primo. Works like an AI for me + a little anabolism.

If it were me I would add 100 mg Primo. Works like an AI for me + a little anabolism.
cant find real primo here in thailand anymore, bayer stop selling here. I love primo :(

1500-2000 ng/dL is replacing the ever loving shit out of it LOL

One mL of 250mg/mL TE once per week keeps me at 1000-1300 and keeps me feeling awesome.

hehe yes not 100% real trt its bodybuilding TRT you know what i mean :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear