over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LR3, Clen and Letro Log

I did tell you to stop masturbating during your morning run in the park so it was your own fault :eek::D

Hahaha old habits are hard to break. :D

Things are going well. My toe is pretty much recovered and I done some seated calf raises earlier. I have ran out of cjc-no dac so just using GH RP-2 now. Not ideal as when combined with a GHRH the GHRP is much more effective. I am gonna start dosing the GHRP-2 morning and pre bed (previously just pre bed). I done a shot today and had a great training session. I have started a new pre workout called 'The Curse' at that has given my workouts a great boost too.

I have been using prami on and off but sometimes I struggle to get up as the sleep is so deep and not ideal as I need to get up to train then go to work.

I am gonna restart my LGD-4033 soon as I have missed it and I feel it is ideal for my current goals (remain lean, build muscle etc).

I have MK-677 on the way and will start that as soon as I finish my GH RP-2 vial. Excited to try it out.

I dosed LR3 in my arms today... 1 inj for each bi-cep and tri-cep. Great pump in the gym and a different feel to them. My intra shake was about 20g BCAA's, 10g taurine and 60g dextrose.

Hormones are 20mg test and 20mg tren a everyday.

Looking forward to hitting the gym 2moro... gonna train arms, hams and calves. I plan to micro dose LR3 in my calves and hams... 10mcg per inj and 10 spots... 3 in each ham and 2 in each calf

Last night I shot about 250mcg GHRP-2 and I was ravenous... went through a lot of food in a short time! I had a deep sleep and woke up feeling great with numb hands... not very numb but I am hoping when I swop over to MK-677 that will change.

Earlier I shot my LR3 pre workout in my calves and felt a big difference. I done 3 injs of about 20mcg in each calf so 120mcg total. I trained them first and the pump was great and painful :D

My plan was to train calves and hams but I got carried away and 55 mins spent on calves and 5 mins on hams. My calf workout looked like this...

(Stretches between every set of calves)
Leg Press Calf Press... a lot of sets... I would do a set 2 footed then do each calf separate for a set. Add a 25kg plate to one side and repeat... both feet, right foot and left foot. Didn't go really heavy and ended up with 6x 25kg plates.
Smith Machine Calf Raise... about 3 sets of 25 reps going up in weight.
Seated Calf Raise... Variety of reps but for most sets I went extra slow so about 10 secs per rep and kept the weight moderate. I done these 1 footed too.
Leg Press Calf Presses... this machine is different to the above and a completely different feel. I never use this but it is gonna become a regular thing now. You sit upright and it involves a cable. I felt these a lot. I went up to the full weight rack and basically performed about 4 sets to complete failure with minimal rest in between (about 15 secs).
Hams was just seated leg curl and slow and controlled reps.

2moro I train chest, back and calves and I am gonna micro dose the LR3 in my chest. I will also take 20mcg tadalafil pre workout. I plan to add in LGD-4033 in about a week or so.

Elvia, a little off topic but I know you love 1295 DAC and I was curious long long you recommend running this at a time?

Elvia, a little off topic but I know you love 1295 DAC and I was curious long long you recommend running this at a time?

I would run it up to 12 weeks. I think 8 weeks is a great cycle length. I like to rotate things. In the future I will rotate GHRH's every 4-12 weeks and GHRP's every 4 weeks. There is no negative reason for the short 4 weeks apart from keeping things fresh.

How did you like the tada preworkout? I took 50mgs today, leg day calves were pumped hard!

I love it. It's effects build up for me over time too. I usually take about 25mg pre training and I am gtg for 2 days! 50mg sounds like fun :eek::D Try not to push the dose too much... I think 10-40mg is the best range for most.

I went to bed late last night so decided to take some prami with my ghrp-2. I overslept so missed the gym... the break probably done me good though. When I dose GHRP-2 I can get quite bad CTS (which I like) but it varies all the time. I would say 80% of the time it is very minor and not very noticeable. However when I add prami even at 0.1mg I wake up and my hands are severely numb which shows it's good effects on gh.

2moro I am gonna train arms and quads which is an unusual workout for me but I feel like something different :)

I don't train my arms much. At most 30mins a week. Gonna start hitting them a bit more. Yesterday I done a variety of exercises... I rotated so 1 exercise for bi-ceps then 1 for tri-ceps and repeat. Lifted heavier than usual as been going light the last 6 months. Done 15kg plate on each side of an Olympic bar for about 15 reps (barbell curls). I done heavy pushdowns too... full weight rack. Skull crushers with 50kg. Quite a few drop sets... felt great.

Quads was not a lot but just short and intense. I only done leg extensions but pushed it. Literally 15 mins but the pump was insane and I couldn't walk afterwards. Started with 10kg and warmed up and moved up in weight every set with about 15 secs rest in between. Then with a few from the full weight rack I rested for a few mins ready for my drop set that lasted about over 5 mins haha. I done about 25 reps with the full weight rack. Rested about 5 secs then done about 10 reps with slightly less weight. The rest was a blur... lots of sets with 5 secs rest (time to lower weight). After that I would rest for 10 secs and just perform as many reps as I could with about 40kg and on the final rep hold the fully contracted position as long as possible and repeated that about 3 times. I crawled to the sauna and my legs wouldn't stop shaking. I love that feeling when you can't walk properly and every so often lose your balance. 15 mins and my quads were destroyed.

I have to be in the right mood to do that though... push myself beyond any limits. I go into myself and nothing else exists. I want to feel pain/burn... I want it to hurt as much as possible. And my legs are still crap haha I wouldn't have it any other way though. I will do a proper leg workout soon. I can still feel the burn in my quads though. The leg extension gets a bad rep and I understand why (the science etc) but I love it and do it in such a way I don't get any knee issues. Most intense days before I do the above I will warm up with a full leg workout. I never normally do leg heavy leg extensions like the above until about 30 mins light leg work but I am fine now as I made sure to get a about 8 sets in before going higher in weight.

2moro I am gonna train shoulders, hams and calves. Gonna put LR3 in my calves again

All my training includes drop sets now, every exercise. You need a separate arm day brother. Thats how you build big arms, dont work them on back or chest days. Leave them to rest since they get activited those days, then give them there own day too, ARMagedon!!!

I just picked up some prami and looking to get some lr3 in the next few weeks. I'm looking to enhance the nightly gh release with prami, are you dosing it every night at 0.1? Im already using ipam and modgrf before bed as well.

All my training includes drop sets now, every exercise. You need a separate arm day brother. Thats how you build big arms, dont work them on back or chest days. Leave them to rest since they get activited those days, then give them there own day too, ARMagedon!!!

I just picked up some prami and looking to get some lr3 in the next few weeks. I'm looking to enhance the nightly gh release with prami, are you dosing it every night at 0.1? Im already using ipam and modgrf before bed as well.

I only take the prami when I feel like it now... maybe once weekly but recently done a few nights in a row. I will probably leave it for a week and take an odd dose sometime next week. I was taking prami every night a few months ago for awhile.

Yes I would just use 0.1mg per night for now. Combined with gh peps your gh output will be big.

Yes I am now giving all my body parts there own day from time to time. But I do still train multiple body parts some sessions. Today I done calves and hams. 2moro will be shoulder, forearms and abs.

Sounds good.

There is no worries of desensitization or anything from long term prami use is there?

Like with anything have breaks. I have taken it for up to 3 months at 0.1mg and felt it's full effects every time.

Yea I'm usually bad at taking breaks lol plus with all the sales superior keeps having I stay stocked up and "obligated" to take them! [emoji16]

Yea I'm usually bad at taking breaks lol plus with all the sales superior keeps having I stay stocked up and "obligated" to take them! [emoji16]

Haha like me. I Stock up for the future but have to use it while its there lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lesslilbullie
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner