over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mast Prop as Kickstart??

Yeltom

Newbies
Hello, I am about to add Mast Enth to my TRT dose of 175mg/wk. I was planning on running Mast Enth at 300 mgs/wk for 10 weeks. I have a 10 ml bottle of Mast Prop on hand (a bonus/gift from a sponsor here). Since, I only have the one 10ml bottle of Mast Prop, I was thinking of using it as sort of a kickstart. I was wondering whether I should add 100-200mgs/wk of Mast Prop to an offset amount of 100-200 mgs/wk of Mast Enth. Or, just run the 100-200mgs/wk of Mast Prop to the planned 300 mgs/wk of Mast Enth. I plan to use the Mast Prop until I run out. Thoughts? Suggestions? Thank you.

I've never understood this kickstart nonsense. What is the origin of it? It seems like something an impatient person came up with.

I've never understood this kickstart nonsense. What is the origin of it?
Yea... If you understand how's the drugs works you no longer thinking about things like kick-starters etc. Also you doin TRT and wanna add masteron? For excetely you hoping for?

I've never understood this kickstart nonsense. What is the origin of it? It seems like something an impatient person came up with.
I was more or less just using the term to refer to the beginning of a cycle. Regardless of what term or phrase someone would prefer, I was looking for thoughts on using the Mast Prop at the beginning of my recomp cycle along with the Mast Enth. I have never used Mast Prop, but received a bonus 10ml bottle. So, I figured I'd use it.

Yea... If you understand how's the drugs works you no longer thinking about things like kick-starters etc. Also you doin TRT and wanna add masteron? For excetely you hoping for?
I have used Mast Enth numerous times along with my Test. I respond very well to Mast Enth and use it to get a much better lean/hard look. I always find a lot of benefits in mood too.
I was just wondering if I could add the Mast Prop along with the Mast Enth at the beginning of this cycle since I have it on hand.

I would just mix them together and pin every 3 days. Half an ml every third day would give you 60 days that's probably better than running a higher dose for shorter

Kickstarts in regards to using a short ester until a longer ester kicks in are a ridiculous idea. A long ester builds up through time so is the perfect start to a cycle. Now if you just have 1 vial you simply want to use up then sure just use it with the mast e. Start both at the same time so yes like a kickstart but not for the reason people do that for. Don't front load the mast p and just use a combination of both to equal your 300mg weekly dose.

Hello, I am about to add Mast Enth to my TRT dose of 175mg/wk. I was planning on running Mast Enth at 300 mgs/wk for 10 weeks. I have a 10 ml bottle of Mast Prop on hand (a bonus/gift from a sponsor here). Since, I only have the one 10ml bottle of Mast Prop, I was thinking of using it as sort of a kickstart. I was wondering whether I should add 100-200mgs/wk of Mast Prop to an offset amount of 100-200 mgs/wk of Mast Enth. Or, just run the 100-200mgs/wk of Mast Prop to the planned 300 mgs/wk of Mast Enth. I plan to use the Mast Prop until I run out. Thoughts? Suggestions? Thank you.
Mast P requires frequent injections due to its nature fast acting
You can utilize it as Kick start with your TRT then transition onto MAST E

I have used Mast Enth numerous times along with my Test. I respond very well to Mast Enth and use it to get a much better lean/hard look. I always find a lot of benefits in mood too.
I was just wondering if I could add the Mast Prop along with the Mast Enth at the beginning of this cycle since I have it on hand.
Yes you can do that. If your joints get achy you might be crashing your estrogen. Depends on if mast does that to you. It doesn't work like that for everyone. If that is the case I would up the test. Also, if you front load like that to long your body might get use to the higher amounts making the rest of the cycle lack luster. It might be better to have patience in the front end and add the boost toward the end when things are flattening out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131