Votes: 249 60.0%
  • I don't think it's worth it

Votes: 29 7.0%
  • I think it complements trenbolone very well

Votes: 97 23.4%
  • I use it under some other circumstance

Votes: 40 9.6%

• Total voters
Love the stuff for sex drive and making test do its thing better, but I have to run a low dose accutane along side it or else I break out BAD!

I know I am in the minority here but I don't think it's that necessary. I don't really see that much of a difference whether I run mast with tren or without. If someone is competing, I understand. But for non competitors, I don't know, never found it worth it.

Iv been living on this shit for the last 6 months.. 150 mast e, 100 test e, and 50 mg prov.. Love the way it makes me feel and plays nice with my lipids at this dose.. Bloods keep coming back perfect.. I haven't been Ble to work out much do to some back problems from a car accident And this combo has helped a lot in holding size and keeping mood elevated.. Recently added 4.5 iu kefei to the mix to hopefully help with the injury Nd to see what all the fuss is about.. So far I'm happy but only 2 weeks into the hgh..

Bottom line I love mast for overall mental health and sex drive.. It's also helping keep me aggressive and sharp when injured.. Big fan here

I love it with tren and even like taking it with test deca stack too.

I'm new to it but so far love it, much more vascular, fuller, no tren or eq sides to go with it

I never drop Mast and I never drop Tren. The two combined make for the top top class physique - hard dense vascular!

Tren a + Mast P + EQ = best combo :headbang:

I tend to put it in all the time. I dont get any negative sides from it. Seems to make whatever im doing better.

Who likes this compound, why and under what circumstances do you use it?

I use Masteron mostly when dieting, starting about week 5-6. Low Test and T3/T4, Diet and Cardio until then. For some reason, I feel it allows for full muscles and low Liver glucose in a deficit...(I can be in a big deficit and still have have full muscles). This helps me diet and train more effectively. I don't notice the same with any other AAS, just Masteron. I can still get flat on Test or Tren. Tren works better, but I'd be flatter and feel worse.

Sometimes, I'll use it to give TRT a more Adrogenic edge as I like low dose Test. Or no Test, substituted with 20mg of Dbol for short periods + low dose AI. Dbol and Mast is a "good mood" stack. But can't use it often (liver). And I'd only use with Dbol when I'm already pretty lean. Sub 10%

I've found that Masteron and Primobolan are two AAS that improve mood and energy levels on a diet/ with poor sleep (from deficit/hunger, probably). And they do it right away.

Haven't noticed any prostate or shedding hair issues, except more hair growing on my chest and legs and far faster. Prostate in fact seems better with Mast than just Test.

Haven't noticed any direct fat burning effects at all. Tren still holds that title.

My dose is usually 150-250 of Masteron/Wk. max.

Overall, I like it a lot.

if u love wasting money and have nothing else to do its a great drug to do. Its kind of like being in the line at the super market and saying to ur self, hey i got money, hey look candy bars are yummy, hey lets buy some and eat them because we dont care about what they do for us or against us :) masteron is seriously amateur hour bro, even pathetically useless gear like anavar has health benefits to AIDS victims and Burn Victims, I have never once heard a legit NEED to use masteron from anyone on planet earth.

never heard of a use? competitive bodybuilding ? :banghead:

if u love wasting money and have nothing else to do its a great drug to do. Its kind of like being in the line at the super market and saying to ur self, hey i got money, hey look candy bars are yummy, hey lets buy some and eat them because we dont care about what they do for us or against us :) masteron is seriously amateur hour bro, even pathetically useless gear like anavar has health benefits to AIDS victims and Burn Victims, I have never once heard a legit NEED to use masteron from anyone on planet earth.

Completely agree except competitors need it. I have never found it useful for any other purpose really. If people want libido increase, there are other options. If people want AI benefits, there are better options

You get the idea

I don't use much of it now. I have used it in the past, and when lean it certainly did give me a very dense, hard and full look. At least from personal experience I wouldn't call it useless, but I've not been convinced that it offers enough to use consistently.

A few applications that I currently view as favorable for Mast:

- Maybe 100mg/week or so with TRT, similar to using proviron at 25-50mg/Day. I know 3 endos that like proviron with TRT and 1 who even acknowledges masteron use here.

-With tren in a test/tren/mast combo. I have yet to honestly try this but I've used mast in a test/primo/mast combo and it hardened me up compared to primo and test alone.

-pre-contest

Looks like the majority of people in this thread so far have (from experience) found that they like mast enough to use it, and see benefits over placebo or benefits over what they'd otherwise see from their stack without mast in it.

-DHT increases love handle fat, estrogen increases stomach/leg fat. One is androgen pattern fat, one is estrogen pattern fat.

-Masteron has no significant effect on "displacing" estrogen more than any other high affinity androgen.

-Masteron is nice because it gives a nice vascular, hard look, but only if you are actually lean enough (aka competition) do NOT confuse this with burning fat, the effect is completely different. It isn't going to give anyone this look at all unless you are VERY lean, and it won't help you in getting that lean.

-And finally, ALL steroids displace estradiol, steroids with a higher affinity for the AR (yes the AR, not the ER) displace estradiol better.

"DHT increases love handle fat, estrogen increases stomach/leg fat. One is androgen pattern fat, one is estrogen pattern fat."

I'm familiar with a lot of what you're saying as far as available research goes, but that's why I start these "experience/opinion" threads. I's good to get some anecdotal feedback since the research doesn't always tell all.

I've never personally noticed a DHT deriv like masteron, proviron, winstrol or oxandrolone increasing lower back/love handle fat or making it harder to lose that fat when dieting. Almost everyone I've spoken with (also factoring in my own experience) has noticed these compounds favorably influence their ability to lose stubborn fat.

One thing to consider is that DHT derivs are not the exact same as DHT itself so that could be a contributing factor.

Here was the point of this thread (more or less):

-We will likely all agree tren is probably the most potent anabolic/androgenic injectable steroid used to aid the process of getting lean. Tren is a very strong androgen with high affinity to the AR. However, many people find that using masteron or another DHT based steroid with tren (assuming at least enough testosterone is in the mix also) report better results than just using tren alone.

So the question this raises to me is, are they really seeing added benefit from masteron (or another DHT deriv), or are they just thinking it's helping more? Hard to say, but even very experienced guys I know who've been using and experimenting on themselves for a while suggest that masteron has very complementary benefits.

Last edited:
I like it with Test and Deca...
not much... 200-400 mast E. per week and it really helps with the typical deca "fluffy" look and libido
Im gonna try adding 100mgs per week to my trt of 100mg Test. cyp per week

I like it with Test and Deca...
not much... 200-400 mast E. per week and it really helps with the typical deca "fluffy" look and libido
Im gonna try adding 100mgs per week to my trt of 100mg Test. cyp per week

Mast is one of those compounds that works very well at low to moderate doses. Higher doses are a waste IMO. At higher doses you run the risk of too much dht in your system which can lead to prostate problems.

my muscles are always full and vascular with it, and i'm stronger on it than on tren (test was the same in the cycles i'm using for comparison) but i run it sparingly due to the array of health issues it seems to cause me (liver values and cholesterol) won't touch tren anymore due to those reasons plus i can't sleep and sweat too much with tren...so gains equal or better, sides fewer but that's just me, everybody is different.

So, from what I'm reading, the overall consensus is that mast does have SOME worthwhile lean tissue building effects?

Optimum dosage for most to experience these effects?

only used it one time with tren a and it seemed to be a very clean cycle

So, from what I'm reading, the overall consensus is that mast does have SOME worthwhile lean tissue building effects?

Optimum dosage for most to experience these effects?

Maybe i am just confused but I thought the consensus was that Mast DOESN'T have good lean tissue building effects....it's more of a LOOK and FEEL drug.

Seems most of the fans like the hardness as well as the ON/libido feeling.

Maybe i am just confused but I thought the consensus was that Mast DOESN'T have good lean tissue building effects....it's more of a LOOK and FEEL drug.

Seems most of the fans like the hardness as well as the ON/libido feeling.

I agree but at the same time I believe that mast plus test is kinda like 1+1=2.5.

I remember tenny explaining it well. He said he would never run test without mast

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity