Votes: 249 60.0%
  • I don't think it's worth it

Votes: 29 7.0%
  • I think it complements trenbolone very well

Votes: 97 23.4%
  • I use it under some other circumstance

Votes: 40 9.6%

• Total voters
Masteron is only good if your in single digit bodyfat preferably 6-7% or less. I love it, makes your muscles look like rocks..

I agree but at the same time I believe that mast plus test is kinda like 1+1=2.5.

I remember tenny explaining it well. He said he would never run test without mast

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Agree. If for only I seem to feel better when I add mast to my cycles which are generally test based. Sotheby's sense of well being is worth it to me.

Maybe i am just confused but I thought the consensus was that Mast DOESN'T have good lean tissue building effects....it's more of a LOOK and FEEL drug.

Seems most of the fans like the hardness as well as the ON/libido feeling.

It's a common misconception. I gained 5 pounds by adding 700mgs of mast to a cycle in the past keeping the same diet. Mast is very underrated when bulking. You won't gain a lot of lbm on it as it's not extremely anabolic, but if you run it high enough, you can put on some muscle. However lbm will be very hard/next to impossible to come by with mast on low doses.

I love mast with prop and tren every other E O D.Gets one lean and hard.Must drinkl a lot of water on this combo.

So, from what I'm reading, the overall consensus is that mast does have SOME worthwhile lean tissue building effects?

Optimum dosage for most to experience these effects?

Maybe, but I think using it for that purpose is not what I'd do. It's more of an icing on the cake type of thing. Rounds out the effects of other compounds like test and a 19-nor.

Maybe i am just confused but I thought the consensus was that Mast DOESN'T have good lean tissue building effects....it's more of a LOOK and FEEL drug.

Seems most of the fans like the hardness as well as the ON/libido feeling.

Personally, I'm going to experiment with it more. I have used plenty of tren, but never with mast. Giving that a shot soon.

Other application i will try mast is with TRT at 100mg/test and 100mg/mast

Perfect combo is TPP/NPP with mast and tbol!

You just want me to spend 250 for tbol!

I always recommend test!

I might induldge you.
:D

Masteron good for yang. Make rice noodle hard!

As with most steroids, like or don't like always seems like such an odd thing to me. If a person has done their homework, they should know whether or not a drug suits their needs. I've heard people shit on things like D-bol because of water retention. Guess what? Wrong fuckin drug if you didn't want water retention. Mast is gonna make you strong, hard, and horny; but it will fuck with your hair, acne, prostate, bp etc. Educate yourself and you almost never have to "not like" a chemical

I know I am in the minority here but I don't think it's that necessary. I don't really see that much of a difference whether I run mast with tren or without. If someone is competing, I understand. But for non competitors, I don't know, never found it worth it.

I agree with you here.

I ran Mast E at 600mg/wk with Test 200mg/wk, Tren E 600mg/wk and Deca 1200mg/wk.

I was following all the low Test hype and this was my first run with Mast but my BF was at 12% so I didn't see any harding or additional strength all. I do think that's because my BF wasn't lower.

Mast E combined with the Caber I was running made my libido so high I started having premature ejaculation.

I'm not noticing anything from it my first run. I don't have low BF so was mostly expecting libido increase but it either doesn't work like that for me of estrogen balance is what I really need.
Gonna drop everything long estered and try to reevaluate.
Or maybe just finish out the summer on 100tren 100 mast and 150 test or just 150 test for a while. Letro kills my sex drive for ever.
I'm not sure I feel androgens anymore.

Last edited:
Running it for the first time and love it. 400mg/wk with 500mg/wk of Test E. I kick started with 60mg of Tbol ED for 5 weeks. Sweet.

Nice reading this thread about masteron. Havent used it before. Going to throw it in with tren, winni at 8 weeks out from my show :D

Great to add halfway through and finish with a tren cycle

"DHT increases love handle fat, estrogen increases stomach/leg fat. One is androgen pattern fat, one is estrogen pattern fat."

I'm familiar with a lot of what you're saying as far as available research goes, but that's why I start these "experience/opinion" threads. I's good to get some anecdotal feedback since the research doesn't always tell all.

I've never personally noticed a DHT deriv like masteron, proviron, winstrol or oxandrolone increasing lower back/love handle fat or making it harder to lose that fat when dieting. Almost everyone I've spoken with (also factoring in my own experience) has noticed these compounds favorably influence their ability to lose stubborn fat.

I think androgens generally increase fatloss somewhat (indirectly by increasing metabolism, probably just be increasing resting heartrate).

I only think androgens increase "androgen pattern fat" IF you are actively gaining bodyfat while using them.

Masteron is nice precontest because it is stronger than primo, and it gives that hard, grainy look (if bodyfat is already low enough) without being 17 alkylated (unlike winny and var). Of course you could just run winny for the last 2 weeks before contest for the same effect, probably not too bad, unless you are also running drol in the last 2 weeks for fullness, then you would want to minimize the other 17-alkylateds.

Masteron is a great compound. One of my favorites simply because it makes me feel good.
I could see myself cruising on test and low dose mast indefinitely (as long as bloods/prostate are healthy of course).

IMO it improves my quality of life.

I agree but at the same time I believe that mast plus test is kinda like 1+1=2.5.

I remember tenny explaining it well. He said he would never run test without mast

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

What happened to tenny?

I think androgens generally increase fatloss somewhat (indirectly by increasing metabolism, probably just be increasing resting heartrate).

I only think androgens increase "androgen pattern fat" IF you are actively gaining bodyfat while using them.

Masteron is nice precontest because it is stronger than primo, and it gives that hard, grainy look (if bodyfat is already low enough) without being 17 alkylated (unlike winny and var). Of course you could just run winny for the last 2 weeks before contest for the same effect, probably not too bad, unless you are also running drol in the last 2 weeks for fullness, then you would want to minimize the other 17-alkylateds.

"I only think androgens increase "androgen pattern fat" IF you are actively gaining bodyfat while using them"

I think this is a good point, and could be an explanation for what seems to be a common trend among AAS users who're gaining weight - assuming estrogen is in check, it seems like most guys notice most soft weight hitting the low back/love handles, rather than abdomen or thighs.

"Masteron is nice precontest because it is stronger than primo, and it gives that hard, grainy look (if bodyfat is already low enough) without being 17 alkylated (unlike winny and var). Of course you could just run winny for the last 2 weeks before contest for the same effect, probably not too bad, unless you are also running drol in the last 2 weeks for fullness, then you would want to minimize the other 17-alkylateds."

Do you find that masteron is stronger than primo as far as anabolic potential goes? or just the hardening effect? I honestly don't get super hard from primo, whereas masteron really hardens me up. Winny almost always messes with my joints. Never liked it personally.

I love the dryness and hardness it gives me ....but it puts a strain on my prostate big
time...Straining to Piss, don't like it at all.....If there's something that helps I'd love to
know????

if u love wasting money and have nothing else to do its a great drug to do. Its kind of like being in the line at the super market and saying to ur self, hey i got money, hey look candy bars are yummy, hey lets buy some and eat them because we dont care about what they do for us or against us :) masteron is seriously amateur hour bro, even pathetically useless gear like anavar has health benefits to AIDS victims and Burn Victims, I have never once heard a legit NEED to use masteron from anyone on planet earth.

Yea - this ^^^ I totally agree with whatsup - I feel absolutely nothing on masteron except my fuckn wallet is a bit thinner. I got sucked into all the hype, it does this and does that. All it does is makes it harder for me to take a piss - and I'm only 45. When I inject something into my body I want to feel it and see it working.

I'm currently running 1G primo e / 700 mg tren a /550mg andropen EW and 50 -100 mg a-bombs pre-workout and my body is changing daily. I was running mast @ 300 mg/EW with this combo. I pulled it 2 weeks ago and no change. Now the issue may be that I'm currently 9-10 % BF. once I get down to 6% or less I'll throw it back in and see if I notice a difference in hardness after a week or 2.

TN

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner