over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron vs winstrol as a hardner

"winstrol, they give that to race horses for christ's sake"

:D

Winstrol did some crazy shit to my muscles, definitely hardens you up. I can't stand the feeling it gives my body though, makes me feel weak. I've always had joint issues though from abusing the shit out of my body over the years.

I like (need) test, primo, GH and high reps nowadays...
They do the same with several other AS....EQ, tren just to name a few.

Are you guys talking about injectable or oral winstrol ,or doesn't it matter which one

there is really n need to inject wini, you can eat the inj. for years when younger i thought inj must be waaaay better. after literally years of both i see no reason to inj wini again. wini is much more bang for buck though i might go as far as to say mast has a different sorta look. but they are different enough to not really compare.

mast is nice due to lack of sides like liver and cholesterol issues

there is really n need to inject wini, you can eat the inj. for years when younger i thought inj must be waaaay better. after literally years of both i see no reason to inj wini again. wini is much more bang for buck though i might go as far as to say mast has a different sorta look. but they are different enough to not really compare.

mast is nice due to lack of sides like liver and cholesterol issues
If you had to pick only one , which one would it be masteron

Run em together.... Wanna really have some fun? sprinkle a lil Tren in there as well...... KA-BOOM!!!

Like them both, but better results with Winstrol for me. I do feel better on Masteron though. I've run them both with Tren and it's a great combo.

If you had to pick only one , which one would it be masteron

i would want to know the reasons for just picking one.
wini is cheap and is super cosmetic, it does have its downsides, biggest being cholesterol, liver and tendency for injuries after being on it for extended periods of time.

mast doesnt really have that, but it is considerably more mild.

im a GIANT fan of wini+anadrol in terms of visual effect

i think wini and mast really are too different to say pick one as a hands down favorite, they each have a place.

i would want to know the reasons for just picking one.
wini is cheap and is super cosmetic, it does have its downsides, biggest being cholesterol, liver and tendency for injuries after being on it for extended periods of time.

mast doesnt really have that, but it is considerably more mild.

im a GIANT fan of wini+anadrol in terms of visual effect

i think wini and mast really are too different to say pick one as a hands down favorite, they each have a place.
Bro when you say tendency for injury after being on for extended periods, what's your definition of extended, what would be a safe time frame to run winny to avoid injury in your opinion ,because yes, winny sure dries out the joints ,buts that's why it's probably such a cosmetic , pre contest steroid , dries out everything lol

The joint affects of Winny has always scared me away from it!

Bro when you say tendency for injury after being on for extended periods, what's your definition of extended, what would be a safe time frame to run winny to avoid injury in your opinion ,because yes, winny sure dries out the joints ,buts that's why it's probably such a cosmetic , pre contest steroid , dries out everything lol

i very much dislike the idea of drying out the joints as thats not really whats going on i think.
while we have the tendency to think that, from what i have read its more that its increasing collagen production ( i think ) but the type that is being increased is different then what we want and more brittle. so it ends up being sort of an inflammation situation. the new tissue is sort of like scare tissue and more prone to the injuries that happen when you get stronger and move more weight.

extended periods... lol
im pretty sure i have taken wini for well over a year at a time by accident. lol
but from myself and others say past the 3 month mark is where things have a tendency to start.
i wouldnt worry about injury like that if using for a month or two.
takes 2 weeks or so for wini to really show, you will see results faster but 2 weeks gets into the full effect sort look.
after a month or two it depends on what else you are taking/doing.

in terms of cosmetic effect i think wini has a tendency to pull water out from under the skin, that cosmetic effect and injury effect are two different things.

in what i mentioned about drol+wini i have run the drol longer say 3 month min and added wini in the last 4-6 weeks.

you must have injected some bunk winstrol.. Winstrol blows masteron away by far. Not only for strength, but vascularity and hardness.

injecting winny is stupid lol, my opinion. Just take a pill

Exactly, hell why not run both mast and winny , maybe there's a synergy between the two
I did and stopped it because I was feeling too brittle, irritable and very weird almost emotionless. Very hard to describe but it made me very cold. Too many dhts I think. I dropped it and noticed and started feeling more normal about 24hours later.
I like Winstrol normally just makes me a little achy but with the mast it was way too much on all fronts. As far as cosmetic I noticed a huge difference. Also my sex drive was through the roof

I did and stopped it because I was feeling too brittle, irritable and very weird almost emotionless. Very hard to describe but it made me very cold. Too many dhts I think. I dropped it and noticed and started feeling more normal about 24hours later.
I like Winstrol normally just makes me a little achy but with the mast it was way too much on all fronts. As far as cosmetic I noticed a huge difference. Also my sex drive was through the roof
[/QUOTE

So other than the weird sides, you seen better results running both masteron and winstrol

Winny hurts joints and
The masterone makes me feel good and also helps with sides that come from test.

Winny - cut, dry, vascular, strength and endurance

Masteron - DHT derivative which will inc free rest more, hard, slight inc endirance

Primo - prevents loss of lean muscle mass, hardness

Winny is differently stronger . For a show halo is the ultimate harden . Just in my opinion of course

Let's see, Mast made my muscles hard like a rock, Winny made me more vascular, for me Mast would be the choice

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131