over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

megadosing does lead to weight loss

I think the masterons giving u roid rage bro! [emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What's with all the anti gay talk ? You do realize how immature this all sounds. I didn't mind you here.. really.. but now I agree you deserve a ban.

Been having some serious eats this weekend. Those lead to megadeucing and that leads to weight loss ...

What's with all the anti gay talk ? You do realize how immature this all sounds. I didn't mind you here.. really.. but now I agree you deserve a ban.

oh wow wow...i ll get a ban ...whatever, promuscle is not my life..but "pitbull' - guy is not gay, he's a pedophile in my book....sponsoring young athletes for some sexual fetish , muscle worship stuff he admitted himself, and judging by his 200 posts about Ramy , u dont have to be a rocked scientist to figure that out, ,...thats sick. I didnt start trashtalking to him, he did....
I work with many gay ppl, nothing against them....but eve if i had anything against the, - it s my choice and my right , no need for "acting" all liberal and stuff, come on guy...this is not berkeley or some other city where a buch of ppl go on the street to protest against Trump, anti-immigration stuff, gay rights etc...not sure why u even go there

Last edited:
oh wow wow...i ll get a ban ...whatever, promuscle is not my life..but "pitbull' - guy is not gay, he's a pedophile in my book....sponsoring young athletes for some sexual fetish , muscle worship stuff he admitted himself, and judging by his 200 posts about Ramy , u dont have to be a rocked scientist to figure that out, ,...thats sick. I didnt start trashtalking to him, he did....
I work with many gay ppl, nothing against them....but eve if i had anything against the, - it s my choice and my right , no need for "acting" all liberal and stuff, come on guy...this is not berkeley or some other city where a buch of ppl go on the street to protest against Trump, anti-immigration stuff, gay rights etc...not sure why u even go there

The forum has quite a number of gay and bisexual members, as does the entire sport of men's bodybuilding and it's fan base. Some of the best bodybuilders in the sport are gay.. kai etc . so regardless of what your fighting about when that gets thrown into the mix it's going to turn people against you who would otherwise not look twice at the disagreement your having

The forum has quite a number of gay and bisexual members, as does the entire sport of men's bodybuilding and it's fan base. Some of the best bodybuilders in the sport are gay.. kai etc . so regardless of what your fighting about when that gets thrown into the mix it's going to turn people against you who would otherwise not look twice at the disagreement your having

u got a good point, but when somebody is acting as a douchebag, and a pedophile, I ll bring that up and twist it any way I d like to make him realize he has as much as right judging or being a dickhead, as much as I do...it s that simple....I diidnt say anything against gay ppl in general, if anybody else got offended thats their problem, I got nothing to apologize for on this forum...in fact i m the one trying to stay away from the all the drama crap, but I cant just beat stupid outta ppl...
If it s up to me I d ve deleted that thread a looong time ago...Im sick of explaining myself why I use 800mg of dnp or why i use 6 g of gear and this and that....I barely started any treads in last week or so, I literally did 95% of my posts in past 2 months or less for this account since 2013, and the previous that was opened in 2006 had like 20 posts....and thats a fact...

Last edited:
THIS!!!

"The name of the game"??? You have to be one of the most delusional people ive ever seen on here... you are NOT an advanced bodybuilder like Jay, a trevor, or anyone else u reference ... you are middle ground even here on this site...you are also scared to throw up some mandatory poses stripped down bc you already know you will be blown out the water by all the guys you are harping on....you ruined your arms w all the fuckin oil too, look like 1 straight log from your delt to wrist without a seperation in site, yet show them off in pics and talk about them like u are proud... what happened to "just being here to shop, not much else"??? You should go back to that... you arent a body builder, you are a fuckin junkie... atleast guys like big heinz and bostin lloyd look like bodybuilders when they went wild dosing... 6grams with 10ius to look like that smh ... usually i dont care wtf people do, but ur ramblings have to be addressed... even for pro muscle where a gram of test is nothing, YOU stick out as a junkie, doesnt that say anything to you? 6grams amd 10ius to post pics w shirt on in clubs LMAO

perfectly spoken.
-F2S

perfectly spoken.
-F2S

says the 6'ft, 190lbs "bodybuilder"...what class do u compete at - bikini? ohboy why did i even care to look...:headbang:

Attachments

• standing relax w paperSMALL.jpg
    standing relax w paperSMALL.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
why am I strongly feeling that all of you trash talkers are the delusional ones and NOT me. I ve accomplished stuff in weightlifting ( while working full time, studying full time for a long time, and everything a hard working man accomplished himself with no ones help, or rich mom and dad's support to help , sleep, eat and train only) - I ve had raw bench over 500lbs, 20" arm before shooting any oil, up to 290lbs at 5'10, and am currently big, leaner and vascular. Look at yourselves...shame on you, and hate and "intelligent" comments coming from all of you ...whoa...whoa.....

Attachments

• 250260.jpg
    250260.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Xman, just from what I've read from you here I don't think you're long for this world.

Xman, just from what I've read from you here I don't think you're long for this world.
thanx for the wishes...what goes around comes back around and kicks u right in ass when u dont even expect it, smartass....! the way you talk about stuff like that, do be surprised if u get diagnosed with a cancer tomorrow or get hit by a train..it can happen to anybody, and you too.......carma is a bitch as they say...

when they cant say they are"more" than you they start wishing u death.... pathetic lil objects....

Last edited:
~THE END~

I am officially ending this thread. m done responding to any comments to this thread, and without me you are just a bunch of losers, trash talking somebody from behind their desks, which btw - you ve been all along, with some exceptions of course.....:eek:

Last edited:
oh wow wow...i ll get a ban ...whatever, promuscle is not my life..but "pitbull' - guy is not gay, he's a pedophile in my book.

No matter what happens, whether u get banned or not, whether you lose your health or have enormous success in this world

Just know that you're a piece of shit

I dont compete in bbing, i did powerlifting and local strongman just for fun...I am bigger ans stronger than you and...that s enough, i dont need to look like a gay stripper .......couldnt care about a pro card, or dancing in a thong on the stage showing my muscles....relax, u probably look very good , according to most gay guys ..lol,,discussion is not about looks...if u dont like the tread , go watch tv and chill out with ur husband, pansy-boy...

....and all that translates to you`re a big fat, jealous, mess, that can barely form a sentence :p

Reality TV idea: Lock xman and BIGDAWG in a room together.... and just wait

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner