Have you experienced an increase in Moles or Freckles after using Melanotan

• Yes, but nothing noticeable

Votes: 70 27.9%
  • Yes, there is a dramatic difference and it is noticeable

Votes: 155 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.4%

• Total voters
i wonder if there is some way to tell if certain skin types are more prone to developing freckles that were never seen before? maybe list your skin type and then your results. atleast we can try and develop a pattern.

It often takes one to know one (imo). Very difficult to analyze/predict sun damage, tanning and melanotropin action. Good luck, would be excellent to have such data.

if some one told me to inject somethin in me that will change the color of my skin id call em a fucking idiot in real life, but that just me, that shit is to new guys

if some one told me to inject somethin in me that will change the color of my skin id call em a fucking idiot in real life, but that just me, that shit is to new guys

What if someone told you to inject something that made your muscle bigger?

if you new what it was and been around for a while , why not?

How long do you think melanotan's been around for? Is 20 years of human studies enough. I guess I don't know, but in a way I'd be more comfortable with using a substance (so long as it's pure) that is simply an analog of MSH a hormone who's primary role is just skin pigmentation and studies have shown no negative long-term or short-term side effects (regarding health), in fact its shown positive effects in insulin sensitivity. Whereas AAS effects many many bodily functions clinically shown to be especially cardiotoxic at supraphysical doses (cholesterol, Blood pressure, Blood count, sleep apnea, homocystein), negatively impact sex hormone concentrations, affect brain chemical concentrations, leads to mild insulin resistance, and essentially changes the whole hemostasis of the body, whereas MT has minimal impact (although admittedly some, especially as a result of its analogous nature and its binding to other melanocortin receptors).

Now I'm totally fine with AAS use and admittedly have used it extensively, and I definitely respect those that have a responsible fear of the unknown. I just like to play devil's advocate as many of you probably know from reading my posts.

How long do you think melanotan's been around for? Is 20 years of human studies enough. I guess I don't know, but in a way I'd be more comfortable with using a substance (so long as it's pure) that is simply an analog of MSH a hormone who's primary role is just skin pigmentation and studies have shown no negative long-term or short-term side effects (regarding health), in fact its shown positive effects in insulin sensitivity. Whereas AAS effects many many bodily functions clinically shown to be especially cardiotoxic at supraphysical doses (cholesterol, Blood pressure, Blood count, sleep apnea, homocystein), negatively impact sex hormone concentrations, affect brain chemical concentrations, leads to mild insulin resistance, and essentially changes the whole hemostasis of the body, whereas MT has minimal impact (although admittedly some, especially as a result of its analogous nature and its binding to other melanocortin receptors).

Now I'm totally fine with AAS use and admittedly have used it extensively, and I definitely respect those that have a responsible fear of the unknown. I just like to play devil's advocate as many of you probably know from reading my posts.

hey man if your so defensive about your skin color changing stuff by all means shoot the stuff up man, isnt the poll saying more are getting freckels.

I used it turned me black as night lol I'm Italian so I tan easy but side effects were too much constant erections that hurt and wouldn't go away especially in the morning, started to get very nauseous everytime I took it and oh last but not least the beauty marks that started poping up everywhere including my face!! Sorry but you couldnt pay me to use that again.

hey man if your so defensive about your skin color changing stuff by all means shoot the stuff up man, isnt the poll saying more are getting freckels.

Yup. I think a majority are using it incorrectly tho as the standard protocol isn't ideal in my opinion.

nausea

Anyone get the nausea afterward? I just took my first pin yesterday 250mcg and i felt queezy almost all day. Can you take it before bed to avoid that feeling? Will it go away after a while of use? Thanks

I still have tons of black freckels, and I have been off this shit for a year.
I only did low dose.

I would never use it agian.

Love this stuff. Super dark and even tan. Moles freckles got darker first
but but faded into the skin when skin got dark. no sun all winter freckles and moles faded skin stayed dark for a long time. I get dark faster even with no mtll
then before using it. Im gonna use it again.

MTII is very effective.

Didnt notice any moles, but definite increase in freckles.

Yup. I think a majority are using it incorrectly tho as the standard protocol isn't ideal in my opinion.

care to elaborate?

ah, nevermind I see what you mean though if your hypothesis is correct then a high dose protocol would only be relevant in regard to the amount of UV exposure one gets as you are stating it is the buildup of melanin from lack of UV exposure that creates moles/freckles?

Last edited:
Melanotan does some weird shit. The corners of my eyelids get darker and it almost looks like i have a tear drop tattoo. My beard gets real dark and I have light hair so I look like Hulk when he was Hollywood Hogan w/ NWO. But...I sure am TAN. I think even my butt crack is tan. Yes, freckles and moles are darker and in abundance....but they do lighten as you get off the stuff.

used this for my last contest 5 yrs ago...got very dark on it. used the low dose end of the standard protocol. After the contest when my tan started fading I noticed all the moles on my face :(.Im not even pure white, im half caucasion/half east indian. There were even big oval shaped ones, and one 2/3 of a centimeter above my eyebrow! the dermatologist thought it was abnormal and possibly cancerous so they had to surgically remove it. Thankfully it was benign. So no, definately not using it again.

I read a thread where a board sponsor was telling people to take it at 1000mcgs a day and I almost fell out of my chair. I've seen that on a couple of other sites as well and its pretty mind boggleing.

I used it at 250mg dose and I'm a fair skinned white boy. After a couple of weeks I did notice some moles that were not there before (i thought). So I talked to my dr and he told me that MTII doesnt create new moles; it just brings out the ones that you dont see.

Now; the good doc may be full of crap, he's been known to be wrong before like the time he told me I wasnt the % of bodyfat I felt I was. But after I got the darkest I have ever been in my life and I backed off to a maintenance dose 100mcg every other day; my moles faded but my tan stayed.

I do MTII for two reasons: 1) its been shown to suppress hunger in test subjects which helped me combat the hunger I was getting from GHRP-2,6,hex ect.. and it does work great for this with me. 2) I skip between CA and the far east where I can hit hot weather anytime of the year. I burn, I mean I burn my nose at least ten times a year. Thats how you get skin cancer and skin cancer will kill you. Thats what MTII was made for; to help people in AZ not get cancer. Since i've been on it I have not gotten burned one single time. So for me its working.

3) I heard it would make me as horned up as a teenager on spring break. :headbang:

yeah the recommended dosing that some people pull is insane. I can get by on .25mgs once a week before tanning and tons of compliments on my skin tone. I think a majority of the people that are having bad experiences are dosing wrong.

I dose just like this ^^^. I've been tanning three times and I'm already noticeably darker. Sure my existing freckles have darkened slightly, but when used properly MTII is as safe, if not more so, and definitley has less sides than AAS, IMO!

Mel 2 Sides

Ordered from PP. Good results on everything except Clen...very diluted. But everything else A-OK. Mel 2 awesome except mistake was I loaded with 1mg daily for 7 days and face way too dark and several dark freckles. Looked "dirty". Recommend NO loading and just 2x week 30 min. prior to sun/tan bed (8-10 min) 1mg and will get SUPER dark. And BTW, I am Cuban and already olive skinned. Super customer service from PP BTW. And NO....no affiliation or perks. And BTW..for the guys...random "woodies"! :love:

Anyone get the nausea afterward? I just took my first pin yesterday 250mcg and i felt queezy almost all day. Can you take it before bed to avoid that feeling? Will it go away after a while of use? Thanks

If I've taken too much it causes nausea and real bad head aches. You don't have to take very much at for it to work, and it starts working immediately. Keep cutting your dose back until you don't get the nausea. Imo... your body does adjust to it... the rock hard erections aren't so intense after about 3weeks. I do a load cycle of 7 ticks per day for 2weeks, then I drop to 7 ticks every other day or every two days...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear