Have you experienced an increase in Moles or Freckles after using Melanotan

• Yes, but nothing noticeable

Votes: 70 27.9%
  • Yes, there is a dramatic difference and it is noticeable

Votes: 155 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.4%

• Total voters
I don't utilize the old protocols, just do .25 e3d, then up gradually until I get where I like. This cuts down on the nausea and the rapid darkening of the moles. Mine have always faded well, basically evenly with the tan itself.

The only complaint I'd have is that one lower abdomen injection spot has remained dark for well over 5 months since I discontinued use. At first I thought it was a bruise, but it persisted, although it has faded significantly. I read some similar experiences on some archived board, but it appears to be a fairly irregular occurrence.

Bumping this for an answer.

I created my own thread but noone responded. I am on Accutane and cannot tan I would love to try mt2 ..

Can the two be run togther ?

MORE.......

I created my own thread but noone responded. I am on Accutane and cannot tan I would love to try mt2 ..

MORE.......

It is my understanding that Mt2 works in conjunction with the ultraviolet rays from the sun or tanning booth. I think you have to have some exposure to see results from mt2.

It will darken your skin somewhat without tanning. I use it so I don't get too white. My freckles get dark first though.

build up slowly and you will be ok. I have a lot of freckles as is and they got a little darker...but eventually faded.

I got sun spots on my lips from staying out in the sun all day and not putting sunblock on..those faded though

I also experienced The darkening of moles and freckles, for me it was very noticeable to where other pple asked me about if. After stopping they have faded, but I still have more visible now than when I started. Its been about two months since using

bro stay away from that shit I used for a while and it left a bunch of moles on me never go away been like 2 years ...:mad:

bro stay away from that shit I used for a while and it left a bunch of moles on me never go away been like 2 years ...:mad:

Gotta agree with this, ill never touch it again for this reason

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I definitely got some new moles/freckles that are still there 9 months later. Not sure if I wanna use it again because of that...

MORE.......
Hey just wondering do you have scars from acne? I know skin can be sensitised on medication especially to the sunlight. But if any scarring is exposed when taking mt this may darken as the skin is thinner, therefore more delicate. x :p

Wow glad I read this thread. Ive been taking 250mcg ED and I thought that was a low dose. I'll be bumping that down to 2x/week now instead of ED.

Love mt2, although when I tan I put a shirt over my head every other tanning session so my face doesn't get too dark. Someone mentioned genetalia getting dark, my scrotum turns black..... Lol

MT2 tells your body to produce melanin.... for fairer skin people like myself we are more prone to freckles which are basically just large collections of melanin. Some of these we cant see which is why when taking MT2 it appears to "create" new freckles which isnt the case.

As for moles I have not had any experiences with new moles popping up, just the same ol ones Ive had for years.

MTII stimulates your melanocytes which are responsible for the production of melanin. Melanin darkens your skin typically as a result of UVA and UVB exposure. Moles and freckles are caused by deformed or overstimulated melanocytes and will definately become darker as a result of the administration of MTII. There is no way to prevent this from happening.
Its par for the course for you golf lovers, I hate golf

the purpose of using mt2 for me is to not have to tan as much, as i am older and trying to keep me skin young...the darker freckle is something i would rather no have but my skin does look better since a started mt2.

Alaskan on MT2

Recently started my first dose of MT2 from ErgoPep. Tried 1mg and caused nausea and headaches. Lowered it to .5mg daily and only got rock hard erections and tan! I'm from Alaska so i'm super white to say the least. It can only darken existing moles and freckles, UNLESS you take too much for your body/skin type. Start with the lower end dose (.25-.5mg) and go from there. I also recommend natural sunlight vs. tanning bed. Much better results from what i've experienced.
I'm taking it with a lower dose (.25mg/daily) HGH-FRAG 176-191 from ErgoPep as well and seeing great results. I'm already lean, but wanted to be cut. Taking the shirt off on the beach has never felt better. I also don't get sunburn after 30min of exposure, nothing but great results here.

i loaded with 250mcg ed for 21 days now 250mcgs twice weekly, dark as hell but for me you have to use tanning bed once in while, also no sides except dark moles and freckles

The moles get lighter when you come off.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131