over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin and Berberine

just going to add this anecdotally based on my vaste experience using metformin with diff variables and cycles and exercise/diet/supp routines and regimes during

I think taking metformin everyday unless you are on a lot of gear and at least low dose gh can be counter productive for MASS GAINS, it will help you lean out but I have not had success unless I Was on a gram + of AAS and GH at least 2iu per day, but to use a few days per week it works incredibly

perhaps berberine is better all together for everyday purposes, unless you on comprehensive AAS and peptide program

...And you're like TWO subjects put together from that study 😝
Well the subjects were elderly so probably

i plan on taking more than the 500mg a day but haven’t settled on a dose yet

While i would agree that high glucose levels are a leading if not the leading cause for many issues. From my reading it damages the walls of the veins and arteries which in turn leave a surface that is easier for cholesterol to stick to.

I like numbers myself too. emotions don't prove anything. Numbers point towards what is more likely to be true. But many studies have to be looked at to discern what trend's are actually best. The studies i have seen using total cholesterol such as this one with 12.8 million people. Show those with levels over the recommended range lived longer then those in the range the US medical societies say is best. But most of those studies are geared towards heat health and not longevity.
Yup. That's exactly why when you throw in different demographics the water gets pretty muddy. Mediterranean, Islanders, Asia, Africa, etc. It would have to be done on a specific group because it's very difficult to get a wide-angle view when expectancies are so varied along racial and cultural lines.

I just take the Trunature cinsulin from Costco and it works well for me, but I'm no longer taking HGH

Yup. That's exactly why when you throw in different demographics the water gets pretty muddy. Mediterranean, Islanders, Asia, Africa, etc. It would have to be done on a specific group because it's very difficult to get a wide-angle view when expectancies are so varied along racial and cultural lines.
I would think if a person followed the diet and life style of those that are the most successful it would carry over to them. My parents smoked for 40 years. So according to Dr's i am more likely to have heart trouble as it runs in my family. I don't see where that really applies to me, but they mark it on the charts. People should probably looks at the demographic that is most like how they lead their life. When i look at the groups that live the longest the most common thread i see is they never were overweight.

When i look at the groups that live the longest the most common thread i see is they never were overweight.
Also note genetic stature (overall size) and are usually female. 9 of the 10 currently oldest people are female. But extreme longevity may not be due to heart disease alone.

Also note genetic stature (overall size) and are usually female. 9 of the 10 currently oldest people are female. But extreme longevity may not be due to heart disease alone.
True. Big is not healthy long term. I tend to think that women living longer could be due to life style choice as well as size. As men traditionally have not been as concerned about weight, and drank and smoked more etc. But it appears that women are fast catching up in those areas. So it goes back to what i was saying earlier. Do what the winners do. Not what the government or Dr. say is best. That is the philosophy i followed in BB and in the financial world and have been content with my results. I never put heart disease as the only factor. Just one of a few i look at. And BP and glucose levels seem to be a couple of the driving factors for health or lack of as i see it.

Update. Started the Berberine as well. Taking 500mg Metformin in AM and PM, sustained release but I do break the tablet in half, so not sure if that effects the release rate. Added 1,000mg. Berberine at lunch. Fasting glucose coming back in low 90’s now compared to 112-118.

To be honest, my initial reasoning was cosmetic. Distended stomach that I believe to be due to visceral fat due to insulin resistance because of GH use over 2 decades. To address prior posts, I’m 52 and not concerned about adding mass, etc. I’ve added plenty over the years and more concerned about losing distended gut, retaining what I can in muscle and gaining in flexibility and mobility. Doses definitely lower these days for gear and GH.

I am noticing a difference in distention. It’s going down. I don’t think that’s solely attributed to Metformin or Berberine. I do believe, however, that they may be increasing my insulin sensitivity, decreasing deposits of visceral fat, which is allowing me to burn visceral fat with cardio and diet, while not adding due to insulin resistance.

I get my 6 month blood draw 6/5. My HDL is typically low (24 or so) where LDL and other lipids are typically fine. Curious to see if there is a difference in upcoming bloods.

Update. Started the Berberine as well. Taking 500mg Metformin in AM and PM, sustained release but I do break the tablet in half, so not sure if that effects the release rate. Added 1,000mg. Berberine at lunch. Fasting glucose coming back in low 90’s now compared to 112-118.

To be honest, my initial reasoning was cosmetic. Distended stomach that I believe to be due to visceral fat due to insulin resistance because of GH use over 2 decades. To address prior posts, I’m 52 and not concerned about adding mass, etc. I’ve added plenty over the years and more concerned about losing distended gut, retaining what I can in muscle and gaining in flexibility and mobility. Doses definitely lower these days for gear and GH.

I am noticing a difference in distention. It’s going down. I don’t think that’s solely attributed to Metformin or Berberine. I do believe, however, that they may be increasing my insulin sensitivity, decreasing deposits of visceral fat, which is allowing me to burn visceral fat with cardio and diet, while not adding due to insulin resistance.

I get my 6 month blood draw 6/5. My HDL is typically low (24 or so) where LDL and other lipids are typically fine. Curious to see if there is a difference in upcoming bloods.
I believe it does. I have had other meds. prescribed to me in the past that was also extend-release and was told as well as read the pamplet saying no chewing or breaking tabs.

I just got Metformin, was going to take for the multitude of benefits, but a little turned off by it being anti hypertrophy….

I tried Berberine but it gave me the shits….

I just got Metformin, was going to take for the multitude of benefits, but a little turned off by it being anti hypertrophy….

Berberine no more than 500mg at a time, taken w meals

Brother..if your on AAS you have nothing to worry about

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity