over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos is looking good at age 54

He still has it

b8d4e122939d8f5edb482249350f0f26.jpg

How old is he in this picture? He has big legs for a kid.

Lol not a chance.. Dave is full of T total shit.

The funniest shit Dave talks about is the amount of AAS he's used, Dave is a salesman and wants you to buy shit from him. That's about the only thing I would believe

I wouldnt say that like its a bad thing. The more people that can make money in this business the better. I have only bought his mac oil and the roid test but even before that and now whenever I email him with any type of question he responds right away. Always very helpful.

Estimated life expectancy? No hate, looks badass. I hope he's kicking around at 82.

I just saw this new pic of Milos on his Instagram. He really looks great at age 54.
And as for all the debate on insulin protocols and who knows best...
Dave Palumbo says take insulin with all your HGH shots to avoid insulin resistance and give your pancreas a break.
Milos says only use insulin while training hard, fast acting insulin that is only present during training. He sees it as bad to take insulin all day while you’re just sitting around eating food.
Well, i love Dave Pamlumbo’s ideas and his show. He is an incredible wealth of knowledge. But as to whom is correct on insulin usage I obnoxiously must say just look at Palumobo’s stomach and look at Milos’s stomach.
The father of “Palumboism” isn’t exactly the one i would follow on insulin protocols based on the nightmare of gut protrusion that must have been from visceral fat stored on his organs, most likely from lots of food while taking HGH and insulin. Milos has been taking insulin in high doses for 20+ years and look at his mid section now at at 54. Absolutely zero appearance of visceral fat.
I think Milos is 100% correct in his theory you only want exogenous insulin in your body while you are training your ass off so muscles benefit and no fat is stored anywhere. The faster acting the insulin the better.

P.S. Is that bruise from a bad site injection in his bicep? He said he believe site injects increase muscle size dramatically appearance wise, which i have proven on my shite arms. It may be temporary, but site injecting your AAS in your biceps twice a week will have them looking round and full. When Milos trained at my gym in 1994, we measured his biceps flexed at 19”. He knew he needed big arms, hence sure injects.

Looks amazing.

I would also take anything from Milos over ANYTHING coming from Palumbo. Dave seems like a nice guy and all but his theories on diet and training are all flawed imo.

Good grief I hope I look half as good S him at that age..if I remember right, his wife was SMOKING hot.. don't know if they're still married but her ass was superb!!

Good grief I hope I look half as good S him at that age..if I remember right, his wife was SMOKING hot.. don't know if they're still married but her ass was superb!!

yea, i remember her, milamar was hot, filipina smokeshow.. almost positive they're not together anymore...

it's crazy to think that milos is probably the #1 proponent of insulin use in all of bodybuilding, yet he's never had ANY of the negative characteristics of guys who "abuse insulin." In fact, with him it's pretty much always been the opposite..

I know he's just one guy, but it just goes to show that it's the individual user and the way they use the drug. NOT the drug...

Last edited:
yea, i remember her, milamar was hot, filipina smokeshow.. almost positive they're not together anymore...

it's crazy to think that milos is probably the #1 proponent of insulin use in all of bodybuilding, yet he's never had ANY of the negative characteristics of guys who "abuse insulin." In fact, with him it's pretty much always been the opposite..

I know he's just one guy, but it just goes to show that it's the individual user and the way they use the drug. NOT the drug...

Ursula was by far the hottest of Milos’s women. She was a knock out! I was a cocky little fuck when i was 25 flirting with her while he was training.

He lost the hardness he had when he turned pro. He was always soft after the insulin. Now when I say soft I make a comparison to someone who is known for being really hard, and himself as an amateur/new pro. Smooth back, soggy glutes etc. :D

He had some new serbian (I assume) wife a while back but I guess that didn't last. All I remember is people saying wtf is he thinking always going for "these types of women". I'm sure you know what type they meant. :D

Ursula was by far the hottest of Milos’s women. She was a knock out! I was a cocky little fuck when i was 25 flirting with her while he was training.

haha, that's awesome, john!

isn't ursula now married to one of the wayan's brothers now?

That's my mums name :D The hottest James Bond girl was also called it.

That's my mums name :D The hottest James Bond girl was also called it.

I’ve only known two Ursula’s in my life and both were very, very sexy!!! They gave me a tingle in my dingle. One was always flirting with me in graduate school health class. She accused me of being on roids. Who me??? The nerve of her. Hahaha 😁

The other day I somehow came across an old post where Milos was arguing with "gh15". Milos said bring me two identical twins, gh15 gives one all the gh and roids in megadoses. Milos trains the other with nothing but insulin... and Milos promised his guy would easily blow the other away in every way :D:eek::lightbulb::D
He REALLY believes in insulin.

An early proponent of IIFYM. Cake, bread etc even precontest, as long as it fit the alotted macros.

I suspected Milos stopped competing due to the wrecked arms from SEO. Even in that pick you can see the biceps are are permanently wrecked.

Yeah, I was looking at that pic and was wondering what happened to his bicep, if he fucked up with seo or something. Then I read your post, I didn’t know he’d used that stuff, sad really, he really looked amazing without it. I guess if you compete seriously, you have to do what you have to do to keep up, I’m not a fan of seo though, it just somehow rarely looks “better” IMO.

Yeah, I was looking at that pic and was wondering what happened to his bicep, if he fucked up with seo or something. Then I read your post, I didn’t know he’d used that stuff, sad really, he really looked amazing without it. I guess if you compete seriously, you have to do what you have to do to keep up, I’m not a fan of seo though, it just somehow rarely looks “better” IMO.

I remember he said the shape was changing for the worse with the SEO so he tried to contour it with even more SEO with poor results. His arms looked ridiculous at the end of his career.

SEO is something I know nothing about and thank God for that.

But enlighten me KS: does it not dissolve after a while? (apparently not?) So what exactly do people who use it do when it takes a turn for the worse? Try to drain it out? Or are they left with permanently deformed muscles? (why anyone would risk it if the answer to this is yes is beyond me)

But enlighten me KS: does it not dissolve after a while? (apparently not?) So what exactly do people who use it do when it takes a turn for the worse? Try to drain it out? Or are they left with permanently deformed muscles? (why anyone would risk it if the answer to this is yes is beyond me)

Maybe, it can be removed by surgery? Ronnie and Dexter had their calves full, or maybe it was esiclene, who knows?

SEO is a broad term but could be many things. Most of the top pro's use seo but it's not easy to see. Others it's more obvious but still adds to their physique. Many get carried away and the results will never be good but everyone has a different definition of what looks good. But it's not uncommon to see obvious shoulder and arm usage in many. Then there are those deluded idiots who put god knows what (inj vit oil, castor etc) in and the more the better and look completely stupid. They are the ones who leave people with misconceptions about non idiotic seo usage. Even with a good product if a guy decides to put in 100ml in each arm every week it's going to start looking fake and look worse every week. Many do that and don't know when to stop as they simply abuse everything and they end up with fucked up arms. Although even if they do that it's not permanent and their arms will go back down eventually and hopefully without any issues.

A great product like syntherol will not remain in your muscle and there have been MRI scans done after 6 weeks with no oil present. The results can be amazing but to keep most of the gains you have to keep using it. Although a very simple mainternance protocol could do wonders and wouldn't be hard.

Now there are other products used that a permanent and for the majority of people could be a huge risk. Rich Piana and his PMMA usage is the most obvious one. I have come across a few guys and they are definitely not using the typical seo as it gives a different look. If they use tiny amounts in the right places looks wise it could be amazing. Again they may get carried away and use more over time and because it stays in the muscle it could lead to many more issues. I do wonder about possible health complications but there are women walking around with collagen in alsorts of areas so it's probably fine but who knows in the very long term (30 years or so) there could be complications.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner