advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk-677 and CJC-Dac anyone ever combine them, like 4-5iu growth?

Rbruce1995

Newbies
Was wondering if combining CJC-Dac 1295 and MK 677 could be like using 4-6 IU's of pharma GH levels for growth hormone and IGF levels? Anyone ever tried like 50MG of MK and like 2-4 mg or the standard decent dose like 25-50 mg of MK677 equivalent?

Was thinking of giving it a try and trying maybe potassium salt to reduce bloating and blood pressure and keeping sodium at like 1500mg or so maybe 3000mg+ of potassium salt from Safeway to keep bloating and blood pressure, and water retention down? Be careful with potassium it can be bad for heart if you go crazy with it but kinda of a lot of taking to much at once, and I am asking questions NOT suggesting protocols I have not tried yet, be careful everyone, and do careful research and keep yourselves safe and healthy, just saying in case some who are somewhat PED novices tune into the thread.

Also might do bloods if I do the protocol to see how they combine if I do I will post on here, bloods are only $75 bucks in my town, my natural levels are normal range so would just post the after levels to save $75 bucks on two blood tests, so would do at the highest levels of the cycle for IGF HGH and blood pressure, might do second bloods on insulin at some point but am kinda of hesitant to mess around with it giving my goals but with that high of GH levels it would be interesting to include a low dose and see the results, have done plenty of research on it but am kinda iffy because it's so extreme dude like what, insulin, like what the heck. Be super careful with insulin, not suggesting am opening a forum of intelligent discussion, I don't know talk to your doctor first and be smart, or a good bodybuilding coach. BE SMART, BE CAREFUL especially talking to novices. The stuff can f-word your life and health up or worse if you screw around or half ass safety research and carefulness. Oops did wrong insulin dose and went hypo and slammed my head on the ground because I got 5 hours of sleep and f word it up. (Be super CAREFUL) really.

Cheers to the gains fellows and minority of lady bodybyilders on here and stay safe, informed, and careful to keep your health good. Stay in the health game enough.Novices don't be lazy about research, medical advice, and trusted coaches, I run things by my doctor first always to confirm online stated knowledge resources and check PUB med and comb all the best credible research sources and pages of Google before going into stuff.

-Bruce

Why do all that when 5ius of good gh is only like $5?
Very solid point and for comparison sake and would be less injections and convenient because CJC is long term release and MK is an oral compound and long release, would need a freezer cooler or icepack lunch box with a thermi freezy to keep GH fridge temp because growth needs to be kept in fridge right? and spaced out to be optimal at the dosage range right? Like what 1iu every 3 hours or something. Insulin pins are easy but happen to have school and multiple part time jobs and a lot of commuting 70 hour week, phew! Easy schedule but keep GH dosages around the clock, idk guess 2iu in the morning and 3 before bed would be mostly good enough and fine or something, right?

I have.

With 100% honesty… I thought it was great, but only if you’re off-season and don’t care what you look like.

The water retention is tremendous and the drowsiness is difficult to contend with.

I’d use metformin and insulin if I ever did it again. Bulking wise, I thought it was better than 5iu GH because of the ghrelin increase. I was able to eat like 3-4lbs of meat per day EASILY.

NEVER would try this for maintenance or a cut.

Was wondering if combining CJC-Dac 1295 and MK 677 could be like using 4-6 IU's of pharma GH levels for growth hormone and IGF levels? Anyone ever tried like 50MG of MK and like 2-4 mg or the standard decent dose like 25-50 mg of MK677 equivalent?

Was thinking of giving it a try and trying maybe potassium salt to reduce bloating and blood pressure and keeping sodium at like 1500mg or so maybe 3000mg+ of potassium salt from Safeway to keep bloating and blood pressure, and water retention down? Be careful with potassium it can be bad for heart if you go crazy with it but kinda of a lot of taking to much at once, and I am asking questions NOT suggesting protocols I have not tried yet, be careful everyone, and do careful research and keep yourselves safe and healthy, just saying in case some who are somewhat PED novices tune into the thread.

Also might do bloods if I do the protocol to see how they combine if I do I will post on here, bloods are only $75 bucks in my town, my natural levels are normal range so would just post the after levels to save $75 bucks on two blood tests, so would do at the highest levels of the cycle for IGF HGH and blood pressure, might do second bloods on insulin at some point but am kinda of hesitant to mess around with it giving my goals but with that high of GH levels it would be interesting to include a low dose and see the results, have done plenty of research on it but am kinda iffy because it's so extreme dude like what, insulin, like what the heck. Be super careful with insulin, not suggesting am opening a forum of intelligent discussion, I don't know talk to your doctor first and be smart, or a good bodybuilding coach. BE SMART, BE CAREFUL especially talking to novices. The stuff can f-word your life and health up or worse if you screw around or half ass safety research and carefulness. Oops did wrong insulin dose and went hypo and slammed my head on the ground because I got 5 hours of sleep and f word it up. (Be super CAREFUL) really.

Cheers to the gains fellows and minority of lady bodybyilders on here and stay safe, informed, and careful to keep your health good. Stay in the health game enough.Novices don't be lazy about research, medical advice, and trusted coaches, I run things by my doctor first always to confirm online stated knowledge resources and check PUB med and comb all the best credible research sources and pages of Google before going into stuff.

-Bruce
you just typed “f-word” twice in all that word vomit

you’re either a troll or a serial killer

Mk messes with insulin sensitivity much worse than the equivalent GH dose ti get the same IGF.

Like @Big Dave Smith said…..I’d only use it if I had trouble getting calories down.

The hunger is absurd and doesn’t make sense. Like black hole gut

MK has always worked as the worlds greatest sleep aid and stomach distension supplement. Use real GH.

Very solid point and for comparison sake and would be less injections and convenient because CJC is long term release and MK is an oral compound and long release, would need a freezer cooler or icepack lunch box with a thermi freezy to keep GH fridge temp because growth needs to be kept in fridge right? and spaced out to be optimal at the dosage range right? Like what 1iu every 3 hours or something. Insulin pins are easy but happen to have school and multiple part time jobs and a lot of commuting 70 hour week, phew! Easy schedule but keep GH dosages around the clock, idk guess 2iu in the morning and 3 before bed would be mostly good enough and fine or something, right?

You can literally dose HGH once daily and you will be gtg. Even if you dose it twice you could keep it at home the entire time.

Although great advice from BDS. A lot of people post negatively on MK-677 on here and I understand why but when used in a certain way (especially when combined with insulin and/or gda's) it can be extremely effective. Although it has no place when trying to cut but I don't know what your goals are.

I have just read your opening post and it's all over the place. Insulin is not extremely dangerous in the right hands. If you done so much research then you would never inject the wrong amount. It should only be used by people who are organized and mentally sound.

If you want to use MK-677 and CJD-DAC then sure go for it and both are great to use. You don't need to overcomplicate anything. Just dose the MK once daily and the CJC-DAC twice weekly. If you decide to try HGH just use it once (or twice) daily. I usually dose HGH pre workout and/or pre bed.

This was my run with DAC and MK.

I ran (if memory serves?) 5mg DAC per week and 12.5mg MK per day. I couldn’t handle 25mg.

Only gear was 400mg’ish test. I don’t think it was 500mg, but it wasn’t below 400mg. Was trying to keep the gear low at the time.

Weight here is 285lbs.
IMG_2771.jpeg

you just typed “f-word” twice in all that wor
This was my run with DAC and MK.

I ran (if memory serves?) 5mg DAC per week and 12.5mg MK per day. I couldn’t handle 25mg.

Only gear was 400mg’ish test. I don’t think it was 500mg, but it wasn’t below 400mg. Was trying to keep the gear low at the time.

Weight here is 285lbs.
View attachment 181874
Wow! How tall are you at 285? What did the GH fill out, add to your arms like an inch or more or something I get like a 1/4 inch or maybe a little more on 12.5 MK from the bloat at 5 10 180 15ish percent take 12.5 mk and look a little watery 16ish at 185, put like 3 lbs of water on the belly and loose a little ab shadow defination when bulking on it alone. Couldn't fathom what and extra 100lb would be like, what are your arms like 19 inches, huge quads do they rub togher and annoy you during cardio at all? Your only like 20lbs about from Big Ramy he is like 300 stage lean so you would stack up well to him in terms of straight mass, and bulk size

you just typed “f-word” twice in all that word vomit

you’re either a troll or a serial killer
Lol was tweaking on pre workout, it's like popping Adderall when you take a bunch of it, it makes you talk a lot like a crack head, am chilled off of it now, stuff is strong af, and didn't want to swear but did and didn't want to look up forum rules, shoot still got some pre workout crack head talk to much Adderall hype, will cut my self off there or.... Lol

Weird ass post, like what is the agenda here? Lol.

Anyway, it was said on this forum that combo was like doing 10iu of growth a day if you went by the igf-1 numbers!

When I first took MK it gave me a strength boost no amount of additional steroids would gave given me. I was raving about it at the gym but no one was interested lol. Was it all due to the water retention? I don't know.

Who told u that u need to inject GH multiple times and that u need to bring a thermos or fridge with u?

Who told u that u need to inject GH multiple times and that u need to bring a thermos or fridge with u?
i think he is mixing hgh and ghrps up.
@OP:
there are tons of people injecting their hgh only once a day or twice a day.
Chaseiron did 18iu in one bolus and it seemed to work well for him.

MK is crap in my experience.
Side effects like bloat and blood sugar issues are way worse than on hgh

Lol was tweaking on pre workout, it's like popping Adderall when you take a bunch of it, it makes you talk a lot like a crack head, am chilled off of it now, stuff is strong af, and didn't want to swear but did and didn't want to look up forum rules, shoot still got some pre workout crack head talk to much Adderall hype, will cut my self off there or.... Lol

Personally I only took 5 or 10mg MK and even on low carbs it gave me a wayyyyy fuller look. Maybe you could get away with less but yeah GH is so cheap now it's probably the easiest. Check out the sponsor "The Provider" for one.

Not to get off topic but what's your pre workout?

It's nothing like growth. Mk makes you fat for bulking. Your skin will look good and you sleep well. I ran mk hexarellin and dac many times

Personally I only took 5 or 10mg MK and even on low carbs it gave me a wayyyyy fuller look. Maybe you could get away with less but yeah GH is so cheap now it's probably the easiest. Check out the sponsor "The Provider" for one.

Not to get off topic but what's your pre workout?
Nicotine, high dose, their is patches, and gum, better for lung and throat health, I also vape sometimes, it's better than ciggies, for lungs and throat but makes you cough a little bit and throat dry so patches and gum or the pills are the least annoying but I like the flavor when cutting as thing to do to distract myself from cutting hunger if it's more annoying than the dry throat and minor cought, it is good for cardio like any strong stim, at high enough dosages, it's like Adderall if you do enough of it, no lung side effects on the gum and patches, but causes anxiety like caffeine and any other stim that is also like charged up with energy anxiety, I do 2 hours a day or cardio on it, makes me cough a but when I vape it when road cycling, but like 1/10 as much as cigarettes would or something.

Nicotine, high dose, their is patches, and gum, better for lung and throat health, I also vape sometimes, it's better than ciggies, for lungs and throat but makes you cough a little bit and throat dry so patches and gum or the pills are the least annoying but I like the flavor when cutting as thing to do to distract myself from cutting hunger if it's more annoying than the dry throat and minor cought, it is good for cardio like any strong stim, at high enough dosages, it's like Adderall if you do enough of it, no lung side effects on the gum and patches, but causes anxiety like caffeine and any other stim that is also like charged up with energy anxiety, I do 2 hours a day or cardio on it, makes me cough a but when I vape it when road cycling, but like 1/10 as much as cigarettes would or something.
Lets see a physique picture

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?