over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 GH-Serum Labs

I know what your asking. You need dac. No dac will be pointless unless you get real lucky with timing. As jj said you could just run the mk677 with no ghrh at all and still get very good results. Dac is the icing on the cake as it will catch every single pulse and make it a bigger pulse

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

so wouldnt this hold true to cjcdac?

CJC/with DAC is what he's talking about.

yeah mk-677 taken with cjcdac. what i mean should cjc dac also only be taken with mk-677 because we dont know when that will pulse either. meaning taking a ghrp when you dont know when cjcdac is giving a pulse. sammy will get it :)

yeah mk-677 taken with cjcdac. what i mean should cjc dac also only be taken with mk-677 because we dont know when that will pulse either. meaning taking a ghrp when you dont know when cjcdac is giving a pulse. sammy will get it :)

The way a GHRH works such as cjcDAC is it is always ready to pulse when the ghrp pulses. It's essentially bleeding until a pulse hits for the ghrp then it amplifies that pulse. It's like a penis injected with PGE1 just chillin until a vagina comes along, then BAMMMMM, the vagina sits on it and the ride begins. :D
I upped my test dose so sex analogies are the in thing today.

The way a GHRH works such as cjcDAC is it is always ready to pulse when the ghrp pulses. It's essentially bleeding until a pulse hits for the ghrp then it amplifies that pulse. It's like a penis injected with PGE1 just chillin until a vagina comes along, then BAMMMMM, the vagina sits on it and the ride begins. :D
I upped my test dose so sex analogies are the in thing today.

awesome JJ thanx!

Haha. Jjb1 explained it much better than I ever could. In a nut shell either run mk677 alone or run it with cjc with dac. If your using a predictable ghrp such as 2 you can use dac or mod grf. I still like dac as it will catch every pulse your body makes. If you ever see the words cjc on one of my posts im always talking about dac as there is no such thing as cjc without dac. That is mod grf and I always refer to it as such. Cjc without dac was a marketing name made up by peptide companies as people wouldn't have a clue what mod grf was. Cjc is actually the initials or an abriviation of the company that created the drug affinity complex (dac). I've gone off point now:eek:Like John said, just think about penis and vaginas. It simplifies things a lot:D

Last edited:
Haha. Jjb1 explained it much better than I ever could. In a nut shell either run mk677 alone or run it with cjc with dac. If your using a predictable ghrp such as 2 you can use dac or mod grf. I still like dac as it will catch every pulse your body makes. If you ever see the words cjc on one of my posts im always talking about dac as there is no such thing as cjc without dac. That is mod grf and I always refer to it as such. Cjc without dac was a marketing name made up by peptide companies as people wouldn't have a clue what mod grf was. Cjc is actually the initials or an abriviation of the company that created the drug affinity complex (dac). I've gone off point now:eek:Like John said, just think about penis and vaginas. It simplifies things a lot:D

thanx bro, how long you been on dac for? ive been on for about 12 weeks and kinda wanna find out how id react to no dac. i figure i can always go back on dac. the results have been what i was hoping for but not what i was expecting. even on 2mg too. next time im gunna run 5mg for 8 weeks.

thanx bro, how long you been on dac for? ive been on for about 12 weeks and kinda wanna find out how id react to no dac. i figure i can always go back on dac. the results have been what i was hoping for but not what i was expecting. even on 2mg too. next time im gunna run 5mg for 8 weeks.

How long? That's a good question. I reckon 4 months, maybe 5. You got me thinking now because I started blasting my gear at the same time and didn't really think about hour long I've been on. Gotta cruise soon but my shits going real well at the moment

How long? That's a good question. I reckon 4 months, maybe 5. You got me thinking now because I started blasting my gear at the same time and didn't really think about hour long I've been on. Gotta cruise soon but my shits going real well at the moment

it must be keeping you lean too? i dunno if anyone else experienced this with dac/ghrp-2 i noticed its great for fat loss but even better at keeping fat off on a hi cal diet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131